I don't know how to write code but I can understand it!

>I don't know how to write code but I can understand it!

Attached: 1549123743909.gif (413x243, 51K)

Who the fuck writes code these days? Unless you're working on something very experimental chances are there's already dozens of templates and examples available online that you can just copy and edit to your needs.
Please don't tell me you're one of those wagies who actually write code from scratch and lose sleep to please Mr. Noseberg lmao.

>I don't know how to read/write but I can understand it verbally!!!

Attached: animu.png (149x148, 58K)

Being able to understand the shit other people wrote is acutally more valuable than writing it

Tons of reasons...

Would you like some nice crayons?

This is unironically me. I'm trying to learn programming and it's been slow going, but I can kinda pick apart really simple loops and other things now, depending on the language.

I'm trying to make it brehs

and by this I mean I cant fucking remember syntax for all the 10000000000000000000000 different lagnuages like a fucking autistic savant freak, but I know data in code that matters when I see it and understand the concepts all coding programs make use of.

Attached: 1545364397074.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

I know how to write code but I have a lot of trouble understanding other people's code.

I rarely program, but every student I tutor that programs daily is both locked into shitty habits (no RTFM reflex, for instance) and can't think beyond the current rubric item for the sake of program structure.
They hate it. They despise programming. They can't feel it.

When you feel code, it doesn't "satisfy" you to write it as much as it can fulfill you to feel and think it.

looks like another windowlicker got off the shortbus
you must be looking for one of the kewlservative tween containment boards champ

autism

Why have I NEVER seen somebody say this on Jow Forums before?

Unironically reinventing the wheel is a shittier way because you want to feel like a software engineer is retarded. Reminder that most programming is just shaving or adding material to a theoretical block of wood in the form of free code you found online to get the job done. You're literally the glue and screw driver that finishes the job.

me too
people simply have their own style just like we have different point of view

fpbp

You are absolutely delusional if you think this, especially if your company adopts proprietary software with their own """language""" (PeopleCode, ABAP, etc.). Good luck trying to get templates for that shit

based and redpilled

how can understand other when it language you? means no language you program honest.

That's me with japanese desu senpai

Attached: icon.jpg (260x260, 23K)

Same desu, I know how some basic Jow Forums 101 Japanese is written (くそ, さすが , なるほど)but I can't fuckin understand moonrunes for the life of me apart from very simple ones.

I have a collection of templates for the usual shit, like fuck am I writing the same garbage 900000000 times.

Cant decide if bait or just a brainlet

>basic Jow Forums 101 Japanese
what the fuck do you mean by that? This is an english speaking website with all sorts of topics. Just because there is a niche board about weeb things doesn't mean that this website has to do anything with that at all. Are you new or somethiing? what the fuck man.

I can't tell if you're being serious.

>Doesn't know /a/ has has a recurring Japanese thread daily for years.

Who is the new one now.

i guess the one falling for shitty bait

Who are you quoting?

Retard

good shit for someone who works in QA I guess?
you lack the skills to write the code from scratch but you are not blackboxed at least

Found the people just collecting pay cheques.

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

I don't program, pallerino. Network engineer.

>learn to code lmao
Implying that people will even care about the art and science of technology in the future when every Ahmed and Stacie is a programmer and the wages have been pushed down due increase in work force.

>wordpress """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""developers""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

reinventing the wheel means you gain the inventive nature required for creating the wheel. Therefor you can use the creative nature for the next endeavor. more importantly, you can work on something to improve your life with, rather than copy pasta your life away

This but unironically

This is just an excuse, as if inventing the wheel was difficult to begin with. More like humans were never exposed to tools or mechanics before.

But why on Earth would you write a sorting algorithm from scratch when there's dozens to choose from that are more efficient than whatever you wrote even if it needs a tiny modification? Why would you rewrite a library for database accessing when multiple methods exist? You use the tools you have available to you to get a job done and provide a product for somebody.

Otherwise you're wasting your time and your employers time by trying to play revolutionary software developer when really you're buns.

Attached: 1532657629100.jpg (743x418, 59K)

Bullshit, all of our progress is built on the work of others. We'd be still shitting in caves if everyone tried to reinvent wheels.

I write code from scratch at home, making more than average wage in my country. there's no templates or examples for what I write. you need to use logic in a creative way to get out of problems I encounter.

I can also understand code. Being able to both understand and write it is important. I don't think it takes much skill to understand code though.

Can you understand this??

Attached: 327B1829-9B19-44E1-8546-F0B517480DE8.png (1334x750, 1.24M)

there's comments what each line does.