If there was a button that made something bad happen (you don't know what)...

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

If there was a button that made something bad happen (you don't know what) would you press it

Attached: (104).jpg (775 KB, 1920x1080)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEN5SEb5ASA

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

No I would not

Attached: 01b4d7a3cc31ce2b3e8f20806dfed88a899d297b.jpg (61 KB, 900x606)

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

What's "bad"?
Could it rob millions of poor people and give me their money?

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

fucking jew

Attached: 1485990318342.jpg (283 KB, 2500x2650)

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

What if the button did something that another person considered bad but you didn't
Bad means that it does something you don't like

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

Hey, I'm just asking a question.
Good and bad isn't well defined.

Attached: 1536844073206.gif (1.24 MB, 303x307)

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

We will crush you soon

Attached: 055629eaf625098f16bbc09e2881a934.jpg (72 KB, 700x533)

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Why would I press it then, there's only a negative effect on the user. Can I dismount the button and take the magic parts to build a button which only made good things happen?

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

Get through NATO first

Attached: 1177691072872.jpg (69 KB, 772x726)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Yes, repeatedly

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=WEN5SEb5ASA
We will drove them away

Attached: 0-df956-297cd839-orig.png (494 KB, 607x800)

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Yes but the good thing will only be good according to another person's standards. Would you press it now
Why would you do something that would bring you personal harm

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

Because I'm not a fucking pussy

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

People usually have the same standards when it's about what's good. So yeah. I'd smash that fucking button.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

What if it turns you into a pussy
Well what if the good thing was making that person the king of the world, and then he runs it into the ground

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

I'd build a machine to hammer the shit out of that button, set up a mechanism to turn it on after a delay, then trigger said mechanism and immediately kys so i wouldn't be affected by the button but the whole world will have to suffer from it effects for a long time after my death

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

But if you want the world to suffer, then the world suffering wouldn't be a bad thing for you. So it wouldn't work. The button could revive you and then torture you for all eternity

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

I'd press the button again.
I'd say, the chance that something good happens which can't be denied by anyone on the world is above 50%, and then I'd just take the risk.

Attached: 1539593530511.jpg (430 KB, 922x692)

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

whos that girl?

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

That makes sense. If you press it too much then you might accedentally hit an incel who wants everyone to die though. I think the most common goal is for people to become rich and that wouldn't help others

James Phillips
James Phillips

▶ Yakui

Attached: 10811-1508367894181.jpg (142 KB, 490x490)

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

I need to sleep

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

so the bad thing that happens depends on the user definition of "bad"? could i force/trick others into pushing it then?

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Depends. Do they get the money out of thin air or will it change the past so they won the lottery or created a successful company which helps developing the world?

Attached: 1536916825578.jpg (118 KB, 1125x1096)

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

thanks!

Attached: images-(41).jpg (6 KB, 188x235)

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

And what happens when the wishes are in a conflict with each other? Like, two guys want to be king of the world. Does the first guy lose his throne? Or does the second wish not fulfill?

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

ok if building a mechanism that pushes the button for me still counts as it being pushed by me, then logically whomever created the button is actually the one who pushed it.
since they set in motion the events that would lead to the button being pressed and since whoever would build such a button is probably a malevolent paranormal entity, pushing the button would actually make something good happen

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

yes

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

CUCk
oh no

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

Attached: Kuruminha-troll.png (60 KB, 523x472)

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

at least im not gay

Attached: 2018-11-06-23-55-22-Greenshot.png (13 KB, 752x124)

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

neither I am

Attached: images-(43).jpg (8 KB, 230x219)

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

It made your id cuck

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

kot

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

American posting from abroad here.
I just wanted to say that I would like it if someone could tell me which episode the Akari in the top right of the image does the point so I can make a GET image.

Thanks.

Attached: Akari-check.gif (467 KB, 500x281)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit