Holy fuck guys, that annoyingly shitty default windows 10 videoplayer significantly outdoes vlc on visual grounds!!

Holy fuck guys, that annoyingly shitty default windows 10 videoplayer significantly outdoes vlc on visual grounds!!

Attached: yy.jpg (1718x942, 180K)

Woah yeah the film grain and noisily pixelated video surely adds to the immersion

>sharpening

wait did you pay for a codec

This is true, it looks like it's being processed

>windows
>not mpv
who cares

That contrast between the fingers and the black coat looks especially bad.
But it's wintard preference, so I suppose it's alright.

windows comes as default with every decent brand and i hhaven't sufficiently yet educated myself on linux to dig into that

Are y'all saying you prefer the vlc quality?

Attached: q.png (1866x932, 1.33M)

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x970, 115K)

Unistall VLC
Disable Windows player
Install Media Player Classic

why

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that Microsoft also add sharpening to the movie app, since they are doing it on the Photos app aswell kek

>Are y'all saying you prefer the vlc quality?
Both are shit. I prefer mpv quality.

>Are y'all saying you prefer the vlc quality?

I do.

And if I wanted to add a sharpening filter I would do so myself.

Do a comparison with mpv for shits and giggles

OP, you’re a fucking retard. The default Windows 10 video player looks shitty, ugly, and oversharpened. You are probably the kinda mentally deficient who sets their TV to vivid/dynamic/retard mode.

Disable the shitty default media player, stop using that shit, and switch to the one good media player, MPV.

mortal engines was shit

>have a bunch of wasted actors.
>have all that cgi
>literally boring story.

tom is a fag.

agent smith did nothing wrong.

lol vivid can indeed be appealing occasionally

Wait is there actually a difference between players in quality? I thought the quality was dependent on the file and it was pretty much universal...

no one cares faggot
fuck off back to /tv/

>no one cares
>using it to compare players

i think people care since there a thread about it.

not even the same frame

of course it is read the time

This, OP is a dumbshit that doesn't know anything about image processing

What Micrososft's own apps are doing is postprocess sharpening. Absolutely disgusting

their Photos app does the same thing rofl

same level of retardedness when IPS """"""""""""""""""""""professionall""""""""""""""""""""""" monitors come with Blue Light reduction and other retarded shit like oversharpening out of the box

Ah I thought I was out of touch. I'm from /wdg/. So the video player itself doesn't actually matter to the quality (aside from Microsoft trying to post render) as long as it can actually play the file correct?

>movies are 1fps

What autist can spot a difference in those 2!!??

This one

in every interview the filmmakers were practically begging people to go see it-- as though they always anticipated it to be this major flop..