Why amerishits LARP as pagans so much...

Why amerishits LARP as pagans so much? I have yet to see a non-memeflag/non-burger flag that screeches muh Odin all the time.

Attached: 1542807877361.jpg (376x309, 21K)

hail Óðinn

there you go

I'm a pagan cunt. Christ cuking is for fags, cucks and weaklings

Attached: 926f71c05cbf63cd3121948de8246143.jpg (236x311, 18K)

The pagan stuff really doesnt seem to be very well documented, so they are probably over romanticizing it. They feel more connection to that than say teddy Roosevelt. But nothing wrong with ol ted, he was a warrior. Tough as nails true american.

>non-memeflag

Anything is more romantic than following the "teachings" of a jew hippie virgin.

I'm not using a memeflag, tard

Anything is more romantic than following the "teachings" of a jew hippie virgin.

You know...Jesus came back to earth in the 60s...he went to Woodstock then died of an OD. He then came back again in the 00s...went to burning man, ended up tripping balls and jumping in the fire.

>worships scandinavian gods
>australian
>calls others cucks
The irony.

Perun is a slav god you dumb cunt. I am half croatian.
Fucking learn your history dumb peasant faggot.

Or what you call in brazil; normal day. Kys

>slav
>diaspora
Even better. I guess that explains the brainlet part.

enjoy sucking fat german tourist cock for pennies faggot.

We don't OD like faggots in Brazil. We shoot and stab each other.

your whole country is a meme

>i'm a half-croat slav who worships slav gods but live in australia settled by anglos and now colonized by Asians
>m-muh christcucks!

Meaning you don't have a say in this, subhuman rat.

Attached: 1542807119918.png (854x480, 683K)

>croatian calling people subhuman rats
That made me chortle

>chortle
Did you open your dictionary to find that word, non-spic?

As you know, most people who study English as a second or third language possess a richer vocabulary than native speakers.

I'd rather worship the Gods of my Ancestors than the God of the Jews Ancestors. Anything that comes from the Jews is never a good thing. Besides, the Christcuckcunts don't have a hilarious story like the one about Loki and a Horse.

>muh ancestors
I don't understand. You come straight from medieval ages or you reject your actual ancestors in favor for a sinple LARP?
>generalization
Then I guess I shouldn't take aussies seriously because you are just shitposters.

Too many kids with first world problems and without a father figure. Not that there're aren't any of those in Europe but America has more.

You realise the pagans believed Odin would swallow the semen of his enemies, right? Sounds pretty cuckolded if you ask me

>worshipping anything
>a fictional character at that

Attached: 1530041991349.png (201x178, 47K)

How much does it cost to become Pagan then? Saying there's no cost, means it doesn't exist.

Attached: qqb9cowe.jpg (500x436, 52K)

rootlessness and hollywood representation. Theres a reason why they only ever talk about """""""norse"""""""" paganism.

Oath cunt

>didn't even know his countries old gods
>calling anyone a brainlet
lol

Attached: ayy.gif (220x328, 655K)

not all pagans are norse pagan dummy

The Templarps are just as cringey it not cringier

Americunts LARP as whatever their TV tells them to. For example, The white hip-hop wigger thing went out of style in the early 90's but Hollywood has stagnated like a bucket of gray mop water since them. The pagan/homosexual thing is no different. There's probably some movie that portrays a closet homo/pagan in a heroic light fighting against oppression from Holy rollers, agnostics who don't give a shit and fellow homosexuals who are atheists. This is just another media created fad Americans have the bad habit of mimicking like anything else. It's why no one really takes the Jewnited States of Niggermerica seriously.

Aye, u only see these larp cucks spamming hail odin, like yeah ok retard thats the only old world religion