Brave vs Kiwi vs Bromite

Brave vs Kiwi vs Bromite
What's the best browser for low end mobile use?
I personally use Brave so I could set search engine as searx.me
I didn't get to do that on Bromite and haven't tried Kiwi yet
Fennec F-Droid works way too slow on my snapdragon 801

Attached: 15426683787520.png (539x662, 301K)

Use icecat fag

>Kiwi is all round crap, slow and awful
>Bromite is distributed like shit
>Brave is god tier
The choice is obvious

Attached: 1546833818117.jpg (593x663, 80K)

Via

Naked Browser LTS. Also read the sticky newfag

Brave

Proprietary trash. Lightning is better.

Attached: 1188669548095.jpg (640x480, 27K)

>lightning is foss
>has a paid version that has intergrated ad blocker and can have more than 10 tabs open
Lmao

>Lightning
Untouched for over a year
Proprietary botnets not welcome
Also this is a discussion thread, don't you direct me to the sticky

>he can't compile an app
Install Chrome, kid.

>Untouched for over a year
Are you retarded? It gets monthly updates.

>not using fennec

So basically:
> Goblins = african/muslim immigrants
> Rookie adventurers = new middle class (start up hipsters trying to become billionaires by copying the same cheap ideas from each other)
> Goblin Slayer = Joe the Plumber

Do I get this anime now?

Fennec is just Firefox for Autists, and FireFox was shit to begin with on mobile, only the Chromium engine is good on mobile, thus Brave

Firefox has all the desktop addons. uBlock Origin is much more efficient than Brave's adblock.

How fucking stupid could you be? Ublock origion = add-on, brave browser = native c++ adblocker allowing for faster speeds

Also ublock origion is slow on mobile

Attached: 1532997991545.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

>native
Oh wow. I fucking tested the performance between the two blockers and uBO is significantly faster even while having 2x filters. Brave's blocker doesn't block half the ads.

Bullshit, Brave blocks all ads on my end, as for performance to me Brave seems faster, if you want to give objective evidence do it

I'm talking about desktop. Brave's adblocker doesn't have nearly as many filters as uBO and adding over 20k filters makes it lag. I wouldn't fucking dare add a single blocklist to mobile, it'd probably burn a phone.

Attached: Brave-shit-adblock.png (1817x673, 67K)

I want to massage Haruhi's chest with oils.

What your image shows there is Brave not blocking ads on the search engine by default, and although your talking about desktop this while thread is about mobile, you block lists lag on brave mobile so they'd lag on ublock mobile, Firefox + Ublock on mobile sucks, it's pretty bad on desktop too but there's less difference between brave and FireFox on PC

Would fuck

>ads aren't block in the place where it's most important to block them
Brave is shit.

Fucking Autist, you can literally make Brave block ads on the search engine, or use a search engine like DuckDuckGo where it doesn't matter if ads get loaded

Back off! We'll settle this once and for all.

Attached: ochs[1].jpg (1000x1018, 235K)

This is a mobile thread, if I wanted to discuss desktop browsers i would have said so in the OP

>literally make Brave block ads on the search engine
By installing uBlockOrigin, yes. If there is some magical config which lets their shitty integrated adblocker block search engine ads then why the fuck isn't it toggled on by default? Stop making excuses for Brave's garbage adhider. uBO is more efficient and more powerful, end of story.

>ads aren't an issue on mobile
>efficiency isn't an issue on mobile
Wrong.

>Bromite is distributed like shit
Bullshit. I bet you don't use the F-Droid repo.

Dipshit, Ublock origin is slow and shit largely as a consequence of being an add-on as opposed to natively implemented, also ads are an issue on mobile, as is efficiency, which is why you should use Brave

No because I'm not a faggot

Attached: 1439222867431.png (372x343, 198K)

>uBO is slow
Stopped reading there.

Brave's Adblock is basically hosts/DNS blocking which doesn't come even close to what ublock does.

You retards
It doesn't matter if ublock is better than braves blocker
Because on a LOW END PHONE firefox and all it's forks are unusably slow
That's why the thread is about which of these chromiums forks is the best?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x200, 29K)

Brave > Bromite
The 3rd browser is malware.

brave is slow as shit from my experience, kiwi and bromite seems very similar chrome based browsers, tho kiwi probably collects userdata

Bromite and Brave are both chrome. Any speed difference should be insignificant. You're shilling or just fucked something up.

you're right, I just had it installed on a slower phone. Upon retrying every single one of those browsers they all seem equal in regards to speed.
I'd still go for bromite because it has a built in JS blocker, although brave probably gets more updates.

Bromite gets updates more often. You should install fdroid and add the Bromite repository to make it more convenient.