“Colonise Me” any of you sick anons done raceplay shit?

I was thinking where could I go to, to speak about this sort of stuff and realized Jow Forums was the perfect place. Anyone done this shit ever? I have a mulatta girlfriend who’s really submissive who I want to ease into it.

Attached: D89DDB96-4EDC-455B-9B96-EAFF37498DB8.jpg (959x1024, 105K)

Pls Jow Forums I need help

Bumpy

I want to conquer her again if you know what i mean

You just have to go for it during sex.

Pretty much the only thing women DON'T want to hear during sex is you saying some other girl's name.

Look at img I'd dont respond to cianigger

During colonial times there was a shortage of husbands in Spain because Spaniards kept going off to South America to bang Native cuties

I know a guy who plays this game where he’s having sex with a girl moments away from nutting then moans another girls name into his girls ears then tries to buck her as fast as he can so he can nut before she tells him to get off.

Her tits are lies, thats all padding.

Whenever you see a woman with different breast sizes in different clothes, the smaller size is the truth.

All they had to was keep it in their pants.
Now I am cursed to exists as EL GOBLINO.

Mean for

I hope goblino becomes a common use word in the spanish language, as well as other conjugations like “golblinado”.

Jow Forums has that power. It will be

It’s okay user. You’re probably at least half white

T-shirts and tank tops show them off more.

29 year bartender from jewyork. Someone has her noods i guarantee it. Can;t wait until they come out. Someone should do a face swap in the meantime.

Theres another of her in a dress where she uses a push up bra and padding to make it look like she has big hanger tits but it is also lies

She’ll probably have a patsy release them then use the event to bolster her support as a “strong womyn”

She knows what her constituents want.

Why does being a bartender in New York give you option credence on this issue?

Attached: 1541822467558.jpg (2556x1886, 1.54M)

Fuck off, you and your countrymen did enough of that.

Besides, we all know she wants a BWC to bleach her, something Spain can not into

He's in the know, user. You couldn't possibly imagine the shit bartenders hear first before the storm.

Lmao Chang BTFOs sandnigger. News at eleven

I’m half white half pajeet. Used to fuck a chick who was at my college from England. She was into some shit, was funny with her accent sometimes tho.

My ex wanted me to wear an SS Unifom.

Told her those things are too expensive. I wish I'd thought to borrow my mates SS. hat, he did did kinda owed me after I helped him chase down some SJW fag who stole it on a night out. Went downlike a twig mate wanted to kick the shit out of him, but I diffused pointing out he was a pussy, then the guy started groveling "I'm a pussy I'm a pussy please don't". Pathetic! lol.

If it’s not colonising then it’s not for this thread user. Do you look white btw?

Attached: 27-chanresize.jpg (2112x1893, 607K)

Back on the story with the mate's hat, yeah?

>tfw I could have been white, but indio pussy was more important

/bleached/ is kino

Attached: 38rework.png (3200x2000, 2.78M)

Life’s suffering mate

>option credence
You do know ur gay right ?

>what are sports bras

Based bleachedposter

Shes got nice milkers but what about her ass? Thats a Dealbreaker.

She's still young, in a couple more years she'll have bunda

Attached: D4023645-50AD-4529-B84E-DAEA2F885E0F-5480-00000A9728ECE168.jpg (2000x1333, 2.46M)

>we all know she wants
you don't

Attached: 1305925979924.png (817x669, 272K)

On a night out heading to another bar and some shrill blue haired cunt has a problem with my mates hat we ignore her and walk, her mate sneaks up and bolts, everyone else paused but I was on it right be hind him. Chase him down a few steets, he ran into a dead end, he was already screwed cause I caught up with him. Can't remember if he fell or I knocked him, the guy was so weak, physically mentally. I was fucking pissed off I wanted to do him in when raised my hand and he flinched so much I wanted him to stand and fight but it was clear he wouldn't, so I started called him a fucking pussy. The guy is like paper in the wind so weak.

I hear my mate catch up and he's pissed now I'm trying to calm him down, turns out my mate is stronger than I'd have guessed. If the other guys paper he feels like a rock, I told he he's a pussy and the guys groveling please don't I'm a pussy. In the end we let him go, but he didn't get away without a hard kick in the ass from a big fucking boot knocking him on all fours.

My mates no Nazi's just couple a lads out for a drink innit.

no abe