How do I block a Youtube channel from appearing in my feed and recommended and such...

How do I block a Youtube channel from appearing in my feed and recommended and such? I don't want to ever see any content created by some channels, but Youtube keeps recommending them to me.
If possible, I'd like to do that in a way that works on the different systems and browsers I use Youtube for, and without bloatware.

Attached: dasa.jpg (602x513, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pi-hole.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theres an extension called video blocker. Try that

This hardly works.

Install the iridium plugin and add it to the black list.

Text mode browser, youtube-dl and either ffplay or gmplayer

Sometimes I'm watching a video and the same video I'm watching is recommended to me on the side bar. Modern technology is far too advanced for this to be an accident.

install improved tube and make default page subscriptions rather than home page.

Delete history.

It's literally here

Attached: SkyTube.png (850x1452, 653K)

Blocking channels is the least of your issues. You'll still end up getting similar channels, shit is endless.

This. I added over 300 channels to my block list in less than 15 minutes and then gave up. There's too much garbage on YouTube.

I too have been seeking something like this. I'd like to remove all the partnered/verified channels and such so I can hopefully get an experience similar to old YouTube.

One thing I noticed lately is youtube trying to give me the same patriotic jeep ad playing the star spangled banner like some kind of damn propaganda shit going on, always skip it though.

Attached: sohard.png (543x584, 18K)

Oh and before anyone mentions ad blocking, doesn't work on a TV.

I don't watch recommended videos but fucking hell, I wish there was a way to block that Justin Y. faggot who is posting his garbage under every single fucking video that's ever been uploaded.

I always enjoy this.

A smart TV? Pi-hole will fix that. Also,
>smart tv

Nah it's a stream box, dunno how to block the ads though.

pi-hole.net

not OP, but this is only a temporary fix. For me I did this several times for several channels and videos and they are only blocked for 2-4 weeks.

>iridium

Attached: 1544349846603.jpg (640x480, 293K)