Japan-based Debian dev demoted to Maintainer over misunderstandings regarding a SJW dev and CoCks

>Debian Account Managers and (((anti-harrassment))) team called out Norbert Prening over muh incorrect usage of pronouns and other (((disrespectful))) communication

lists.debian.org/debian-project/2018/12/msg00032.html

archive.md/MKCpx

>All his blog posts regarding that SJW

archive.md/0wayU

archive.md/VoDzr

>Prening: XML is a "convolutive pile of shit"

archive.md/8dmfL

>Prening finally recognizes that systemDick is cancer:

archive.md/vi21n

Leddit threads:

archive.md/i5beG (discussion thread, shoah'd)

archive.md/MS9GO (being this triggered over internal political FOSS drama)

Attached: deb.jpg (567x756, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lists.debian.org/debian-project/2018/12/msg00040.html
lists.debian.org/debian-project/2018/12/msg00055.html
lists.debian.org/debian-project/2019/01/msg00170.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mx.
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Photoshop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sucks. Shame on Debian.

Glad Gentoo is better so far, and that devs thought of a better CoC than the insane "political correctness" thing 1/3 of burger projects seem to have.

Attached: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (250x250, 46K)

Feel sorry for this dude

>still working for them
Haha, cuck

nice reddit spaci..
>linking to reddit threads
nevermind

This reminds me of the time when Zimbabwe kicked out the productive white farmers and gave the farms to Mugabe's cronies. It's going to end about as well, too

Fucking trannies. They ruin everything

This is why you never trust niggers.

Retard.

Attached: 3537966192766c6ee73f6ca8f6aaa053eae52803a112d13520ca39a4824841d9.jpg (400x300, 52K)

t. the cancer that killed Jow Forums

Linux is for fags now.

Somebody summarize this drama for me

Debian is gay as fuck, avoid at all costs

good, no one should be using Debian in the first place

ian is probably furious over this

SJW is being a huge power tripping cunt, and ruined Linux.

group 1 mad at group 2
group 1 is made up of people acting like women and bitching and moaning
group 2 is made up of people acting like women and bitching and moaning but are also transvestites

Not correct. You're probably from group 2.

> Maybe it's written with no intention to do harm, but it seems it's not written
> to *not do harm* either.
What did zir mean by this?

Just use Devuan or do the smart thing and jump to OpenBSD and DragonflyBSD

jesus christ have debian devs always been this autistic?
lists.debian.org/debian-project/2018/12/msg00040.html
lists.debian.org/debian-project/2018/12/msg00055.html

this

Search pre 2012.

I guess living and working in Japan taught him to speak too freely. Which is funny.

good luck with your transition and/or suicide
i believe you believe

behead those who insult systemd

internet is their outlet for emotions, in a way.
of course he wouldn't speak like that in real life.

>expel him
>weeks later ask for evidence
lists.debian.org/debian-project/2019/01/msg00170.html
neat

Anti-systemd people are not welcome in Debian because Debian is how NSA force their botnet into mainstream/normie-level linux

You know the drill, guilty until proven innocent

At least Mx. Sharp has sterilized xerself.

but suicide is done mostly by group 2...

>(being this triggered over internal political FOSS drama

Attached: 1521846258223.jpg (1003x714, 109K)

Don't try to turn it around you group 2 tranny.

Guilty until proven innocent implies some sort of fair trial
At this point its become guilty because I said so

>a debian developer writes a blog post about how the trany that created the linux coc used said coc to attack a linux kernel file system developer
>the developer referred to the trany as a he instead of a she
>the debian coc enforcers reprimand the developer
>they tell him to change he/his to they/their
>he complies
>it's not enough
>they dig up dirt on him where he said bad things on systemd and xml
>this-ends-now.tar.bz2
>developer is being stripped of his developer rights
Or something like that
Basically tranies being the regular sociopaths they are
Big mistake

Chegged
Unfortunately their internal drama negatively affects the users, AND contributers.

>Mx
Mexican?

At least you're self aware.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mx.

Who the fuck love xml?

Simple. You can't just write something. You need to AFFIRM that you don't want to hurt someone's feelings.

Yes, the concept is as retarded as you think.

Tranny wants Linus, co to act more >professional
instead of being jestful with each other.
Bitch acts like a complete fucking downer, attempts to reprimand everyone's playful banter for alluding to violence, and verbal abuse, and threatens everybody who don't agree with her with a live confrontation.
What an insufferable cunt that's completely devoid of self awareness.

Bigot
The principle "innocent until proven guilty" can be used only when the two opposing parties are on the same level at the oppression scale
If the accuser is higher in the oppression scaled and the accused is lower (the accused is part of the group that oppresses the group of the accuser) then the principle becomes "guilty until proven innocent"
For example
>white man A accuses white man B for something
>B is innocent until proven guilty
>white woman A accuses white man B for rape
>B is guilty until proven innocent
>white woman A accuses a black jewish transexual muslim refugee B for rape
>B is innocent until proven guilty
I hope you are now educated on our new principles
You are welcome

Yes. I'm aware that you're a faggot from Reddit. The op gave you away.

If you were a Debian Developer, you'd be upset, too. Free software work has clearly been a big part of this man's life for many years.

microsoft

How do I calculate my oppression score? Who has more point, a trans white woman or a black homosexual?

How is this bad? All talented people should leave this steaming pile of crap, the trannies can't code and will kill themselves eventually.

>How do I calculate my oppression score?
>Who has more point, a trans white woman or a black homosexual?
Excellent question
Sometimes the answer is always clear, eg the white man is always the oppressor
Other times is not so clear*
That would be an excellent Github project
You could use machine learning and big data analysis to create a model that will assign each individual on the oppression scale accurately based on facts
As input in the model you could use existing cocs, privilege literature, etc
Good luck

>the trannies can't code
THEY are more
>ideas
PEOPLE types

Well love is a strong feeling, I don't love XML but it use cases where it makes sense and works out beautifully (docbook). Config though, eww gross.

>How is this bad?
Because good men stood still and did nothing for decades because the intellectuals and politicians told them that the slippery slope ain't real
>All talented people should leave this steaming pile of crap, the trannies can't code and will kill themselves eventually.
This will happen eventually and believe it or not it's a good thing
Technology and women's suffrage was a mistake

Wat teh fak, it seems then its the old everyone has already incriminated themselves.

Guys, is Fedora better or are the SJWs even stronger there?
I love QubesOS, but it‘s based on fucking Fedora. Until now I just used the Debisn Templates on Qubes, but I guess I‘ll stop that now. I have bad shit about Fedora and SJWs in my head.
Please tell me they‘re not THAT retarded aswell :(

I guess I really need to switch to OpenBSD...

Java?
Although I don't think anyone loves XML
Some hate it, others say it's ugly but it works and use it
If you can avoid XML it's best to avoid it if you can

The CoC is universal across Linux.

Calm down retard, you're trying to fit too much, OP isn't even directly linking Reddit, they're just archived threads about the discussion on r/Linux, where mods actively deleted post and closed the thread. I know you as an epic 4channer hate Reddit with your soul , but you're completely missing the point, you can hate their users, but the content sometimes come handy.

>muh reddit spacing
Forced meme, "Reddit" spacing was a thing even before the "Reddit" influx on this website, just look at the archive from pre-2010.
OP just copy pasted the thread from 8/tech/ but you're too much of a newfag to even know that.

The most insane thing is this: lists.debian.org/debian-project/2019/01/msg00170.html

Where those who banned him states they likely don't have a case, and post-ban asks people to send info of 'adverse experiences' when dealing with him, so that they can justify the ban.

I shit you not.

It‘s not just about the CoC. It‘s about retarded SJWs in decision making positions

Hmm... Let's just agree that we agree then.

Every OS, every tech, every facet of the modern society is infected
The only way to avoid it is to go in the woods
There is a silver lining though: the current model is not sustainable, pretty soon everything will come crashing down

>you're trying to fit too much,
I'd rather not fit in though. 4channel is kind of really gay.
>OP isn't even directly linking Reddit, they're just archived threads about the discussion on r/Linux
Impressive attempt at justification. You, and op are complete turbo homos, and need to an hero, but in a beautifully arranged florals, and with glamorous theatrics.

Well, I already hope that the world is just going to burn down. Or even better, a crazy scientist makes a virus which kills all humans but lets the animals survive.

How soon? I really can't wait.

Or better: kills all mentally ill trannies.

>hey guys, I am looking for info to shit on this person
>others:this is bad
>ok guys, I retract this, nothing happened. Forget it

>nippon: that tranny is a he
>board:retract the he
>nippon: ok.
>board: not ok. You'll have to be punished.
That kind of irony makes my gun smome.

in Japan people only express their emotions in that forest

Ok user, tell why does an archived thread of Reddit triggers you so much?

>sane persons behave in a sane way
vs
>mentally ill persons behave in a mentally ill way
I think I'm seeing a pattern here

The implications. That the op is some disgusting tranny from either Reddit, or that other retarded version of Reddit.

if you're a man you lose points from the start. same if you were one

Who do you call sane?
The guy that tried to start a mob against the Japanese?

go back

>trans
+3 points for mulitating geniatalia
>white
-1 points
>woman
+2 points

4 points

>black
+ 2
>homosexual
+ 2

It's a draw... so if the second individual is a man he loses 1 point for being a male, so 3 points but if the second individual is a woman he gains 2 points for being a woman so it's a 6

Sorry, I made a mistake, I misinterpreted your post

>Father of future eliott, sexpat in japan
>Cucks to COCKS
figures

>Sorry, I made a mistake
Hey, if anyone has something against this user, please pm me his posts so we can permaban him.

>photoshopping the word autism instead of modifying the rom and taking a screenshot

Attached: ugh.png (701x394, 173K)

>tranny
>CoC

Attached: 1367796712635.png (316x317, 175K)

I see, but if that were the case OP probably wouldn't be making this thread, if you didn't read the Debian thread, a guy literally got demote just for referring to a mentally ill person as "it" instead of "they", and they used his personal blog were he made some post criticizing the low efforts of the feminist and SJW to create drama instead of contributing to the kernel, he also criticized the inclusion of Systemd on Debian, and they used it as excuse.
>or that other retarded version of Reddit.
How Ironic, Jow Forums is probably more "reddit" than 8ch, their tech board not only has less shitposting and better discussion than Jow Forums, but they hate with burning passion the CoC, SJW, Trannies, etc, and their threads don't get derailed with retards complaining about Jow Forums.

>but if that were the case OP probably
>implying that user is not op
You're not fooling anyone asswipe.
>How Ironic, Jow Forums is probably more "reddit" than 8ch,
How Ironic cripple chan, and Jow Forums turned to absolute shit the moment op, and the other faggits from Reddit started to le post.
Now please fuck off back to group two nigger.

Can we finally agree that Linus made a mistake in accepting a coc into Linux?
Who made him do it?
His gender studies studying daughter?

>His gender studies studying daughter?
So it would seem

I would honestly say I love XML, but like says, for the purposes it was designed for and works best in, like semantic document markup with Docbook, DITA, or S1000D. I don't want to use it for everything.

TempleOS, Urbit and, to a lesser extent, OpenBSD aren't.

More like all those publicly trading companies threating to pull their coders from contibuting to a non-CoCed projects.
And we all know incels can't code for shit.

>those digits

Kek, how long before KDE starts doing the same?

Honestly I know I'm gonna get shit for this, but I honestly prefer using XML to JSON for data files in my own projects, I just find it easier to manually edit. But I'm probably an outlier and I know that.

Fuck this shit, idc if Fedora is owned by IBM, to hell with Debian. I'm switching tmr.

I guess lo/g/o wouldn't have this problem

He deserves it for producing a future Jow Forumshapa

We should call out as many of the useful debian devs as we can to get them all expelled, then gently nudge them towards Devuan

yeah pretty much this and you call yourself a real hacker

>Stallman has always said that GNU was to oppose his idea of what 'fascism' was
>surprised that the free software movement is full of SJWs
???

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Photoshop

>Make jokes on mailing lists
>SJW COCBitch fucking snaps and cries crocodile tears over how terrible this is an how it excludes the trillions of people on this planet that would like to and be qualified to do kernel development, but can't because of jokes
>Claims that everyone who doesn't agree is a racist sexist homophobic cis white middle class male as if that's the worst possible thing a person could be
>Maintainers panic, try to stop the crododile tears in order to not risk losing reputation, give in to SJW demands, Fire ("Demote" in OSS) the offenders

It's pathetic. Don't listen to these people. Do not listen to them. They are fucking deranged.

Le they got linux