It's OK for me to steal this meat, I wasn't going to pay for it anyway

>It's OK for me to steal this meat, I wasn't going to pay for it anyway.
So you're spending another night torrenting software and games and pissing into empty mountain dew bottles. Yet no one has ever been able to figure out how to justify that it isn't literally exactly the same as stealing.

Copyright infringement is stealing. Even the GPL wouldn't be possible without copyright. Free Software is protected by the same ideas as everything else. You're a hypocrite if you think companies should respect the GPL but you don't have to respect copyright on other works.

Attached: the meat thief.jpg (2480x3720, 1.17M)

How is making a copy of something the same as stealing meat

If you steal the meat, the store lost meat.
If you pirate a copy, the store did not lose anything but a potential customer.

> Copyright infringement is stealing.
No it's not; it's it's own crime.

How many years now have you been making this thread?

Child rape and adult rape are both the same nigga

How is she so flat chested. Why did God allow for chestlets to exist?

She didn't eat enough meat growing up! She's trying to make up for it now.

Why should I give a shit if I will never get punished for torrenting? :)

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 18K)

youre both wrong and retarded, they carry wildly different charges

It's ok, the meat was stolen from the cow

People should be paid over and over again for doing work once

I'll consider paying for copyrighted content as soon as the corporations that produce it pay their share of taxes.

>she

>It's okay for record labels to steal money from artists

>woman stealing a pack of labias
Why would any woman do this?

Sharing copies isn't stealing. Get rekt OP

Copyright infringement is a crime of duplicating data you have no rights to duplicate.
Pretty much the same exact crime microsoft and google commits when they sell your data without your consent or knowledge.

>certain patterns of bits are illegal in burgerland
>freedom

Copy right is a man made construct to profit off of the moral act of sharing. Morals trump law, therefore it's okay for me to share.

Go ahead, try and explain how sharing is bad, and be shamed by the crowd.

Attached: 1393726724644.jpg (256x256, 11K)

>Invent cure to cancer, patent it, use it on no one.
>Someone copies it after I die and saves thousands
What horrible person would do such a thing?

You're a fucking retard OP

I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children.

Attached: c52CByLd.jpg (1536x1536, 428K)

>no one has ever been able to figure out how to justify that it isn't literally exactly the same as stealing
Copying doesn't remove the original. Glad I settled a several-year-old thread by saying something nobody has ever come up with before.

Why?

>So you're spending another night torrenting software and games and pissing into empty mountain dew bottles.
No.
>Yet no one has ever been able to figure out how to justify that it isn't literally exactly the same as stealing.
Yes they have, its obvious to anyone not suffering from protein malnutrition. There's a way you cold make some money and get some free protein.
>Copyright infringement is stealing.
No its not that's why its called infringement. Try looking up the definitions in a legal dictionary.
>Even the GPL wouldn't be possible without copyright.
Yes it would. The gpl itself, the document, is copyrightable but copyright is not required no has anything to do with a license or contract.
>Free Software is protected by the same ideas as everything else.
Yes but not in the way you're implying.
>You're a hypocrite if you think companies should respect the GPL but you don't have to respect copyright on other works.
You're ignorant of copyright and contractual law if you write a statement like this. You're conflating license and copyright in a ignorant attempt to sound knowledgeable. You're using the internet right now, you have access to a vast library of knowledge. There is no excuse to be this inept.

If you steal a steak at a grocery, its a physical object that is finite in number
Downloading a copy makes a duplicate of the data you want.
Nobody is harmed by copying 1's and 0's.
Pirate a game to see if you enjoy it, buy a legitimate copy if you like it. Uninstall if you don't.
Fuck buying games with almost no refund options. 2 hours via steam is fucking nothing to find out if the game itself is enjoyable. It's mostly introductions to the story/characters/plot.

I do it because I want to, even if I could pay for it, I do not need to justify myself like many new fags trying to be some kind of "resistance" against the "evil corporations"

Attached: Incoming+jew+opinion+jews+are+not+the+problem+you+ignorant+_87c2f8bbc7ed0fe0f86996ff7af3ee90(1).png (403x403, 203K)

>someone shares your wife with a bunch of strangers
>damn user, you were right, this was really cool

when you figgure out how to turn Pic Related into Endless Burgers (at no cost to yourself), why then, your analogy might contain some grain of truth. Until then? STFU

Attached: no-cows-1[1].jpg (360x240, 96K)

What if I was thinking about buying it, then didn't.

Whether I never buy, pirate, borrrow, or whatever is the same outcome for the store

If i buy a game used the company doesn't make money either.
but if i pirate a game and want to play it online or just support the devs i will pay for it.

Attached: shekels.jpg (516x436, 95K)

I actually steal from shops too. So what?

Shitty bait

> The GPL can only exist because of copyright laws.
no, the GPL only NEEDS to exist because of copyright. in a society with laws regarding (((it))) you are defenseless without it.

Hello dumbfuck. Let me explain something really simple to you. When I steal something from the store, the store no longer has that thing anymore. When I download a digital copy of copyrighted content, the store still has that content.

I pirate because the social contract has gone unfulfilled for me.
I get no wife, children, and career?
Then fuck society, you get no money, you get no taxes, you get no support from the disposable male with no inherent vagina value.

>I pirate
That's some hardcore shit. I wouldn't dream of it. Now copyright violation on the other hand...

It's more like someone else bought the meat and shared it with everyone. Do you not like sharing?

>Even the GPL wouldn't be possible without copyright. Free Software is protected by the same ideas as everything else. You're a hypocrite if you think companies should respect the GPL but you don't have to respect copyright on other works.

People who support GPL and people who support the full extent of copyright law hold entirely different principals. GPL is in favour of everyone having the ability to freely access and modify software, which copyright restricts by default. The real hypocrites are the those who expect people to follow copyright law in relation to their software, but use GPL code without complying.

sad, end yourself before I end you.
I won't mention I am a real Marine.

nobody cares retard, go back to

>certain patterns of atoms moving are illegal in most countries
>freedom

Not the best meat to steal.

mfw I steal stuff from stores and the internet

Attached: picardia.png (310x222, 68K)

It does.
Source: diddled as a kid by a woman voluntarily because I had no clue what was happening and thought it was cool to agree to. Have flashbacks regularly.

That doesn't seem harmful.

Lol I was diddled by a chick when I was a kid and I barely remember anything now.
Your full of shit or a homosexual.
Also I regret nothing

Uhhh if some guy was giving away stolen meat outside the grocery store for free (disregarding health risk possibilities here) I'd take that too. What the fuck is your point?
>But but the creators won't get any money
Fuck them. If I had a button to kill tgem and their familie I would unironically press it.
>So edgy
Genuinely considering becoming the next mass shooter.

>completely neglect any mention of the fact that meat is a physical item and software is not

It's not me so fuck you I don't care. The problem with all you fucks these days is you're too righteous.

Typical pirateniggers here. It isn't enough that they get the game, they have to wail fuck you to the devs.

It's similar to how Somali welfare recipients in Western countries act towards the people giving them free money.

Attached: 1549100469449.jpg (1191x1116, 234K)

Too fucking righteous. Not everything has to be meaningful. Some shit is just for the lulz. So get the fuck out.

Every pirate hates the Somali analogy because it makes so much sense.

Attached: 1548514255741.png (1141x512, 229K)

>pirate Somalis are the same as the ones in Europe for asylum

Attached: rghb1kq8wjwz.jpg (629x504, 31K)

I would wager they are even worse. At least the pirates are somewhat employed in their own country.

If your software isn't free, you're not free.

>libre must be gratis
Braindead.
Freedom isn't free.

>herp 3rd world nogs who kill people for a living are good dudes unlike these guys who played a video game for free
>killing people and stealing ships is mitigated by it being under the guise of employment

Attached: 1513920682421.png (657x539, 110K)

>So you're spending another night torrenting software and games and pissing into empty mountain dew bottles.
...empty?

So, it's okay to kill and terrorize people as long as you are "employed"? I think you would enjoy ISIS.

I also steal groceries, even when I have money.
Who gives a fuck.

Yeah it is better. The US government wages wars too and it's counted as employment.

>imagine having no sense of right and wrong and basing your morals on what is legal or profitable

Attached: 1510866092312.png (645x729, 62K)

>Steal meat
>Meat is gone

>Copy software
>Software is still there

>Steal Car
>Car is gone

>Download car
>Everyone has free cars

Download MOAR CARS!

It's not even that, his morals are based on retarded feelings.

>believes the US Army is morally equivalent to Somali pirates
>supports both groups

Attached: 1511796055019.png (245x206, 6K)

user you are gay

His "morals" are based on gay boomer shit like "a sense of proper work ethic." He's a total cuck bootlicker.

Nobody is entitled to free videogames, but I see denuvo to be a bad measure. When it's tempting to pirate a game I already purchased, they have to reconsider what they're doing. Specially if nowadays it takes (for the most popular titles) less than a month to get cracked anyways. If the pirated copy eliminates the need to run extra software that does in some cases fuck with performance in games, what's the incentive to buy them?

DRM has been always a cancer, now even more so. I'd like some proof Denuvo has helped sell a lot more games than whatever copy protections have been developed before it. Specially nowadays where Denuvo is a small patch for a big problem.

>having your mom play with your dick at 3 years old is a ton of fun and what every guy wants

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Welcome to the current year, where wahmen cannot be pedophiles and if a 6 year old kid says he wants to chop his dick off it's perfectly fine to go ahead and do it.

My morals are based on improving the video game industry, which it doesn't when good games get stolen en masse.

Somalipirates are the reason why barely anyone bothers making single player games anymore.

At least they are doing something for their own countries instead of undermining it, like pirates do to their own hobby.

it's not society's fault you're a disgusting fat fuck

>ITT retards taking the bait
btw I don’t care whether piracy is wrong or not. lulz

disgusting cockroach

>store gives you meat for free
>have to buy a license from the meat manufacturer to eat the meat
>the meat is certified prime by the USDA which the meat company controls
>the meat is mostly sawdust and filler it tastes awful, but you don't know that until you eat it

theft implies the original js gone. Not copying
sage

>female of minority eating meat
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1549161888261.png (600x536, 253K)

>Even the GPL wouldn't be possible without copyright. Free Software is protected by the same ideas as everything else. You're a hypocrite if you think companies should respect the GPL but you don't have to respect copyright on other works.
But I don't even give a fuck about licences.

Attached: 1549352256731.jpg (500x500, 55K)

lol people are falling for this obvious bait

>It's mostly introductions to the story/characters/plot

Don't encourage companies to make those sorts of games. Don't pirate them, don't buy them, don't play them at all.

It's OK for you to take this meat now and pay for it over the course of six weeks and/or only six weeks from now. I need to eat, and I don't have money now anyway.

But...
>It's OK for me to make user pay twice as much for this meat, since he has to eat and doesn't have money, he would just starve to death anyway.
So you're spending another fiscal year claiming abusive interest and taxes over empty wallets. Yet no one has ever been able to figure out how to justify that it isn't literally the same as extortion.

Abusive taxation is extortion. Even your living wouldn't be possible without money. Personal earnings are protected by the same ideas as everything else. You're a hypocrite if you think people should support your comfortable life but you can just let them bury themselves in debt to eat.

Also, if your group's R&D department comes up with something that can just replicate that meat 1:1 from absolutely nothing other than the original meat itself so we can distribute it infinitely while paying only for one sample, let us know. Y'know, just like how it works with software.

>I had no clue what was happening
Than it wasn't voluntary, was it?
>Have flashbacks regularly.
That is because you have been taught by the society to be ashamed of sex.

Well, you should. The reason why Linux is more successful than FreeBSD is because it's got a non-cuck license which forces companies to contribute to it.

whites are the minority

Except there's a twist: most games where the performance boost is wanted/needed also require you to log into an account that owns it in order to be able to play it fully (i.e. Official Matches/Record Keeping/sometimes even online-play at all). If you don't have one, you're limited to single-player or a handful of cracked servers without any cheat prevention. Most if not all Denuvo-"protected" games have almost no single-player content (I'd compare it to a shareware version, which used to be common), and as you said, get cracked in a matter of weeks, thus making this malware nigh but a hinder only for the paying customers, since pirated copies are already impaired from giving out the full experience by default.

All these newfags being baited

/thread

I bought potatoes at the grocery store and planted them in my yard. New potatoes grew from the potatoes I planted. I now have twice as many potatoes. This act is not illegal and is closer to what you are doing when you're torrenting.

Thieves BTFO

I disapprove both pedophilia and transsexuality, but you can see from the course of history:
Some years from now, voluntary pedophilia won't be stigmatized as much and in it's place parents will be prevented from deciding or letting their children decide over chopping their genitalia or tits off. Most adults who did it after "maturity" have developed traumas and disorders, what do you think will be in the minds of these trans kids when they grow up?

i'd let her steal my meat for the night if you know what i mean ;)

You must be a capitalist.

It is stealing. I still don't give a fuck.

seething payfags

Attached: 5b7.png (600x528, 374K)

I think it is illegal to sell patented© varieties of plants

So you're spending another night torrenting software and games and pissing into empty mountain dew bottles. Yet no one has ever been able to figure out how to justify that it isn't literally exactly the same as stealing.

Copyright infringement is stealing. Even the GPL wouldn't be possible without copyright. Free Software is protected by the same ideas as everything else. You're a hypocrite if you think companies should respect the GPL but you don't have to respect copyright on other works.