None of old/religious book mention alien

>none of old/religious book mention alien

Attached: alien.jpg (1600x900, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/sblg/ephesians/2-2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-VKGWnmOCi4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because aliens aren't real, just new age NWO lies.

the writers were aliens

No, that is a monstrous lie that only a fool would believe. Also, would you like to buy some mood rings?

They mention angels

Oh so they invented a system that would make humans all over the world write different books with different scripts ?

How is that proof that aliens wrote anything?

>user doesn't know about the archons, who are really neaderthals

Aliens are demons and they don't come from outer space (which doesn't exist), our creator is Elohim

>user doesn't know about Ezekiel and Ezekiel's wheel a giant ass spinning fiery chariot thing with 4 facees
>user doesn't know about the pillar of fire and pillar of smoke that left "mana" for the jews to eat as it lead them out of the desert and fucked the pharoahs chariots up with that parting of the red sea/sea of reeds thing.
>tons of UFOS in renaissance Christian art.

The archon concept is a Gnostic lie. I only wish we could still light the stake for you heretics.

god and elohim are same name for same theory

>These books written by proto-humans don't mention things seen by mentally ill humans
Huh.

>still taking his existential ethos from books written by others and not walking the righteous path he knows in heart to be true
You're gonna have a really bad time user, fyi

>Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.
Oh yes they looked so worldly

Read the Book of Enoch. Aliens are not from another planet, they are from another dimension, and related to us in a way.

when Prometheus brought fire unto men, those men were of a previous race. According to Greek lore, there was a race of golden men, destroyed, a race of men of silver, destroyed, a race of men of bronze, destroyed also, then the race of heroes, which the Trojan war ended. And finally, the race of men of iron, whose descendents we are. But the men of gold knew of fire and its uses.
These mythologies probably date to an oral tradition going back eons, as Homo Erectus discovered and conquered fire about a million years ago. Us Homo Sapiens have always used fire. It's interesting to know that the story of Prometheus probably does not go back to Greek times, but to a far far more ancient plot.

All gnostics want is to be left alone.

have you noticed that no religious scripts mention candlejac

WHAT DO YOU THINK DEMONS ARE, YOU FUCKING NIGGER?

I walk the righteous path as revealed to me by God in my heart. Scripture alone cannot make a person understand. Gnostics are heretics and their philosophy is a lie, an ancient lie that predates them as is the source of our modern social and political problems.

That is not true. Gnostics are a branch of ancient doctrine, one rooted in the belief that men are slaves to God and are destined to rebel and become gods unto themselves. This is a lie, a powerful delusion that causes suffering.

Men are slaves to God, but one has to wonder if we are living in a deceptive world procured by rebellious entities, who purposely disconnect us from God. Also, what is meant in psalm 82:6? Are we not all servants, as a son should be to his father?

Yes, men are slaves to God in the truest sense, but not in the modern sense. We are not meant to rebel and Gnostics want rebellion.

>rebellion
That's a funny way to spell knowledge, user

Is not the pursuit of knowledge the first act of rebellion against God?

So ayys are literally servants of God?

GET OUT FACEBOOK BOOMERS GET THE FUCK OUT

But they do

Avarice does not equal survival. You would not be alive without knowledge. Abandon that fucking council of nicea handbook for kikery please, thank you

because they don't exist.
It's a psyop to make the Rapture looks like it's not God's doing.

They all mention aliens, the fuck do you think all that Angel shit was really about?

I didn't say avarice. I asked if the pursuit of knowledge was not the first act of rebellion against God?

biblestudytools.com/sblg/ephesians/2-2.html
Archons are in the Bible you absolute brainlet

Sure, if you actually believe in the story of garden of eden. But we both know you can't be THAT retarded.

>ἄρχοντα τῆς ἐξουσίας τοῦ ἀέρος
>prince of the power of the air

No they're not. They're not in ephesians 2-2 either

>demons angles

I believe what it describes it true. Not in a materialist sense, but true nonetheless..

They also abducted cows and anally probed bitches.

i love aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=-VKGWnmOCi4&t

Maybe because it doesn't have to?

>ἄρχοντα
What do you think powers and principalities are? Gnostics just ran with the word archon and went full retard with it

Attached: The Miracle of the Snow.jpg (1256x2329, 408K)

Lots of weird stuff in old religious paintings.

Attached: The Glorification of the Eucharist.jpg (1280x1750, 411K)

Wicked men deceived by Satan and placed into the positions of power. Archons in Gnosticism may seem similar, but they give Satan the title of creator, which is a perverse lie.

>men
They're spirits and angels. They are explicitly not made of flesh

Enjoy sating your desires in this physical prison and never understanding truly why. We tried.

Simon Magus wuz here

yeah they do, bible and watchers.

Attached: they ain't from earth.jpg (419x768, 294K)

What? They do mention angels and gods and talking animals plenty of times.

There are many ancient religious books that mention aliens, you dipshit.

Trips of truth!

Life exists everywhere, even inside every atom. There is no limit to how small something can be, nor is there any limit to how large something can be. Also, Gautama Buddha said that there are worlds inside each grain of sand and those worlds have their own grains of sand in them which in turn have their own worlds inside them ad infinitum. In fact, in the ancient Indian scripture known as 'Yoga Vasishta', it states: "There are vast worlds all placed away within the hollows of each atom, as multifarious as the motes in a sunbeam."

Attached: aliens.png (636x845, 1.08M)