Let me just take this one line of code from this GPL licensed source file without crediting the original autor(s)

>Let me just take this one line of code from this GPL licensed source file without crediting the original autor(s)

Attached: ....jpg (1300x861, 114K)

The FSF exists for the sole purpose of enforcing the GPL. Good luck. We have a team of lawyers ready to tear you a new asshole if you even think about re-licensing GPL software.

AHAHAHAH

But I've been doing that since forever, while watching a pirated move and running a pirated version of enterprise software that I use to run my virtual machines on, running my IDE.

Woah, calm down internet tough guy!

Stop samefagging.

wouldnt this be a more appropriate image

Attached: 1549198007763.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

>Me on stackoverflow code
'My' code is obfuscated so good luck

Imagine being this delusional. Ever heard of "unique IPs" being displayed in the page corner?

Attached: Clipboard03.jpg (726x482, 239K)

Not hard to spoof.

Wrong

Uhm sweety...

But my code is defended by GPL.
Just try to prove I stole it.

How new are you?

Attached: SS.jpg (63x171, 15K)

Whoa you sound like someone whose life's work got stolen by a corporation

>we have a team of lawyers that will sue any company that uses GPL code without crediting it and pocket the results
Meanwhile busybox creator is now creating a superior BSD licensed version because he realized that GPL doesn't actually exist for the developers but for the lawyers. There's a reason why a jew like Stallman would create a software license that's supposed to promote "freedom."

AMEN BROTHER

Attached: 1549345685229.png (189x202, 42K)

This cant be real

I love how self aware they are

>be Yu-Ling Chen
>violates GPL daily while making big bucks
>never get caught

Chinks do it all the time lmao

This. I actually like it when other men fuck my wife!

Pretty fair, probably.
Most single lines of code aren't actually unique.

>The shit code I write is comparable to my wife
I guess you're right, they're both ugly and bloated.

My code is elegant and handsome, just like my wife. Why can't she have the freedom to fuck other men? Freedom is better.

So the GPL is letting anyone fuck you're wife as long as they don't keep it to themselves and let everyone else fuck her too.

No, the GPL is putting misogynistc restrictions on your wife, like not letting her fuck other men. The based BSD licenses allow for more freedom.

keep her*

GNU/Deathsquad is where it's at

>mfw

Attached: 1530023436872.jpg (640x360, 160K)

>her programs aren't all convoluted unreadable oneliners