What chairs do you lads sit on at your desk? My chair got busted recently and I'm looking for a new one...

What chairs do you lads sit on at your desk? My chair got busted recently and I'm looking for a new one. I see way too many "gaming" racer chairs that look like absolute shit. Are gaming chairs all a meme or are there actual good ones out there?

Attached: gayming chair.jpg (420x679, 34K)

Akracing Nitro and it's fucking trash, the only difference between a chinese rebrand and a legit brand would be that the real brand has better quality control yet I the one I got was leaning to the left out of the box

there are probably good ones tho

Gamborg from Jysk

Attached: gamborg - jysk.jpg (1000x476, 56K)

stressless consul m

>gaming racer chairs
lol, I would rather sit on the floor.

Attached: stressless consul m.jpg (3024x2268, 2.09M)

bump

As small as your chair is, you're practically already sitting on the floor.

gaming chairs all have that pillow on the lower back because the design of a racing chair is not made for upright sitting. they're made for sitting at an angle, with your knees up above your waist, and your back digging into the scoop.

that fucking flimsy pillow is the only thing that will keep you from getting lower back issues. it's not a properly designed desk chair. it's a fashion choice for streamers and morons. get a real desk chair that digs into your lower back and forces you to sit upright comfortably.

Try finding a used Aeron by Herman Miller (new ones cost way too much). been using one since this mid summer myself and I feel nicer than it was with ikea egg-shaped chairs

Get a used embody instead.

I have a normal desk chair but in front of my tv I still have one of these old things.

Attached: index.jpg (193x261, 5K)

How about having an actual sport/racing seat?
Those things would basically force you to dig in to the seat

the racing seat would be on the floor, not elevated. which means you'd need a floor desk. which means your knees would be hitting the desk unless you get an angled desk.

sounds pretty silly to me.

I wonder what happens to all these high quality ergonomic office chairs which are used in companies. The kind of chair which price tag starts at a 1000 Euros initially. I tried to find used ones on ebay in Germany but there hardly are any offers. Are they just put into the trash after three years? Why not just sell them to poor neets like me for a hundred Eurobucks instead?

>Are they just put into the trash after three years?
they literally do. german fag here aswell and I once saw a bunch of high quality chairs in a big ass container infront a larger company (huawei).

you could just get them for free from the container.

What a waste. Maybe putting an ad into the local newspaper that you are looking for a such a chair could actually help. I'm sick of these cheap amazon chairs which turn as hard as a church bank after six months of use.

Attached: ;_; pc.jpg (500x500, 16K)

This setup needs pic for the mouse and something similar for the keyboard to be 10/10

Attached: arm rest.png (1019x407, 241K)

I have an embody, the throne of desk chairs.

Racing seats have you dig into them because they are made to hold your body through corners, not comfort.

Didn't a lot of these big streamers just get them sent to them for free for advertising them?

They did and they do. The brand that sells the DX Racers is a particularly known offender.

definitely, but the rich streamers like shroud who don't need chump change from sponsors all sit in herman miller chairs.

I built my own, you could use a chair with adjustable lumbar support if you want it.

Attached: IMG_20190205_221809.jpg (750x1000, 124K)

Did it come with the wheels?

Whatever you do, get that cheap plastic mesh shit.
Way more comfortable and long lasting than pretty much all other options.

no, I put them on myself.

I like gaming chairs because of how hard they are. Everything else feels too soft or light.

I've had an Ikea Markus for ten years and I'm considering buying another one just so I'll still have one whenever this one breaks.

Does your Markus still tilt back a little while tilt lock is on? I cant keep mine stable.

oWo

I keep mine locked in the reclined position. The fact that it will lock reclined is actually a big part of the reason I like it so much, most office chairs I've found will only lock upright with the back military ramrod straight.

There's a little bit of give in it but since its reclined anyway its not noticeable.

i got some offbrand "gaming" chair and it's pretty comfortable

Got this chair a while ago and its great. And yes there's good ones put there. I guess it just depends on the person. Some chairs will feel shit for while other people itll feel great. You'll find your perfect chair one day.

Attached: 20181213_165217~01~01.jpg (1440x2560, 561K)

This looks super cosy user; I'm jelly.

Can you recommend something that's similar but without the large price tag? Sick of "Gaymen chairs" myself.