I don't have any thermal paste and i'm too impatient and angry to buy some online...

i don't have any thermal paste and i'm too impatient and angry to buy some online, can i use a mix of wood grain filler and plasterboard crack filler instead? i've been running the cpu with no paste, fan or heatsink until now and about to install a heatsink+fan.

Attached: file.png (1341x1341, 285K)

If you're not sure if it works or not why are you not just testing it for science?

Do you also bump threads that are on page 1?

those arent very conductive materials, but if you have some gorilla glue the binding agent they use is fairly conductive
if you ever want to take the heatsink off though you need to fire up a game or benchmark or something to heat it up enough to melt the glue so you can remove it

don't your heatsink+fan combo come with thermal pad underneath? if not then yeah you're better off with ordering or going out and buying some thermal paste. it's not expensive.

Just buy some paste for fucks sake

If I were you, I'd just ejaculate directly onto the CPU. Your temps will be low and the bond between you and your machine will be high.

Thermal paste is easy to find. Most local PC places will have it, and if you're desperate they usually carry it at Best Buy

buy some fucking thermal paste and don't risk fucking up jackass

vaseline works
there are recipes for vaseline/toothpaste... but just vaseline will work

Just use mayonaise.

You don't need thermal paste just make sure the HSF is flush with the die/spreader and check your temps.

You can put some on later it isn't a huge deal.

In order from the most thermally conductive to the least:
Butter 53.2°C
Moisturizing cream 54°C
Hair wax 56°C
Toothpaste 61°C
Banana 58°C
Paper 67.2°C
Yellow cheese 67.9°C

just cum on it

yeah, jam a banana in between your ryzen and cheapsink

Just Do It!

Mix toothpaste and some vegetable oil, until you have a thick paste, then you can temporarily use that on the CPU.

But buy some real paste online, and replace it when it arrives.

This is a couple of days temporarily measure.

Just get some thermal paste

This t b h f a m

Get some paste you cheap fuck.

Mayonnaise is good if you can be arsed to change it every two days.

You can actually use toothpaste.

yeah this honestly you can just bust a nut on it and it'll be litty f a m.

Attached: time to come.jpg (352x338, 30K)

this
do it for Jow Forums
meme yourself into history
and post pics