Imagine trying to defend this. just fucking imagine

imagine trying to defend this. just fucking imagine.

Attached: itoddler mouse.jpg (938x525, 26K)

The battery lasts so long and recharges so quickly that this is literally a non-issue

>imagine having to stop using your mouse just to charge it
how long does it take to charge? 5 min? are you really ok with not being able to use your mouse for a full 5 fucking minutes just because of the port's location?

Why do that when literally every other wireless rechargeable mouse has thr connector on the front?

because it wouldn't look trendy and slick if you did that. that's what applel is essentially. just a company that makes overpriced trendy meme technology that barely even works.

>inb4 Satania poster

Attached: e4e7550d5206aa77578bf68aac829580663c4f0a_hq.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

>t. Raphi

This. For a board that constantly makes excuses for shitty software, they sure like to focus on minor inconveniences.

All they had to do was put the charge in front.

Does it have any advantage over the original?

this is a fatal design flaw, not a minor inconvenience

>t-the battery lasts so long and recharges so quickly that this is literally a n-non-issue...

Attached: itoddler pajeet.gif (800x1400, 260K)

Imagine using your mouse while it charges

The point is that you don’t use it while charging. I’m not really defending it tho. Pretty dumb reason.

>you don’t use it while charging
why? would that be too convenient and reasonable?

what's the problem??

Attached: huh.png (611x616, 299K)

>don't use mouse
>charge it
Wow. What a fatal flaw. Literally unusable.

Because apple wants a totally wireless future.

>Jow Forums is so full of neckbeards that the idea of leaving their computer for more than 5 minutes at a time is inconceivable to them

Built in pause mechanism so you don't get hemorrhoids

iToddlers literally have to use their mice under their tables because of the port's location

Attached: kek satania blurred.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

what if you need your mouse right fucking now because you have work to do?

>I need stuff to work when I need it and not when Apple tells me to
t. winbabby/lincuck

>my fucking sides

Attached: 1392574020038.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Joke is on you, I use a Razer mouse

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 17.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

>using Razer anything
pretty sure the joke is on you user

Looks like a dead mouse. It's brave and funny also gets reactions from fags like OP so it's free advertizing.

>he cant use his pc without a mouse
>he didnt spend months without a mouse to learn his way around the OS without a cursor
Yikes

Encourages users to not leave it plugged in and degrade the battery

It will interfere wih the supermodel I got sucking me off. Also
>cupping applet's balls

>he literally cant take a break from using the computer for 5 whole minutes
Big oof

>Imagine trying to defend this

Watch me. A 10 minute charge lasts a whole month. The port is on the bottom so idiots like you don't try to keep it charging 24/7.

see

You shouldn't be using the mouse while charging anyway, to avoid battery failure from burning your hand and also avoid electrocution. It's a safety feature.

Apple is literally doing us a favor.

Charge it for 1 (one) minute and then charge it again later in the week.

fucking kek.

>my fucking undersides
fixed

imagine if that happens while you're playing a game or rushing to get your work done in time at your job. it's a massive inconvenience that's unnecessary and only this shitty meme mouse has it. literally no other mouse is designed this badly.

It's more inconvenient to replace the battery of a normal wireless mouse, and using a cable is even more inconvenient.

Video games are for children, and if you cannot perform your job because you lose mouse functionality for one minute and are too brain dead to charge it once a month for 10 minutes, you deserve to be fired. If this is the case for you, then feel free to use a USB mouse.

>the user does not know what he wants

you can switch the batteries really fast like you're reloading a gun. waiting for something to charge takes longer. I also doubt it only takes a minute to charge. I bet it doesn't really work like that. nothing takes only a fucking minute to charge. that's just a pipe dream.

>defending poor engineering
jinkies

Do you have a good reason to purposefully degrade your battery? Along those lines, my Thinkpad is designed to not break when dropped. In both cases, the hardware does know what I want: not to damage it.

Oh wow, you bet. Pack it up guys, he "bets" it doesn't work like that.

>Oh wow, you bet. Pack it up guys, he "bets" it doesn't work like that.
quit your bullshit. it totally fucking doesn't. next you'll say you can charge your phone in a second. weak b8

no, but taking away the option to do so for no reason is retarded.

an itoddler has defended this

Roll on your back and prepare to be penetrated.

It does work like that, no matter how much you "bet" it doesn't. Some simple googling may have saved you here.

>users should be able to damage their hardware if they want
lmao
Personally, I like it when my laptop doesn't break when I drop it, but you do you.

>argues how just a few minutes of charging are unacceptable
>gets BTFO
>I-I bet it doesn't take just a few minutes
Pathetic.

- you really had 'work to do', you wouldn't be using iTrash in the first place. Would you. Not unless you receptionist for a gay sauna or some shit whereby 'aesthetic' is not merely the primary concern, its the only fucking concern.

waiting one minute plus the time it takes you to find and connect your charging cable is still slower than switching the batteries for new ones in a few seconds

>"suicides are an issue, so let's put a digital lock on guns so you can't kill yourself"
>"companies know better, goy"

this

see

Luckily, Apple standardizes cables.

>no, my gun is DESIGNED to break, it gives me more freedom to control how it works
The other guy is at least trying to make sensible arguments, you're just a retard.

>my gun is designed to choose for me, the user does not know anything, goy

How would you fix it?

Attached: apple magic mouse 1 battery.jpg (550x300, 16K)

I want you to take a step back for a moment and understand the fact that your entire argument is that hardware should be designed to break. You're smart enough to understand that, aren't you?
Anyways, I need to get back to work, I think I accomplished OP's challenge fairly well. I don't even use Apple products.

>Luckily, Apple standardizes cables.
irrelevant. this design is a retarded meme that can't be defended in any reasonable way. iToddlers eternally BTFO

Attached: satania laugh.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

no my entire argument is that you're taking away the decision to do something for no advantages, retard.
>get back to work
but you're already working, shill

>Literally unusable
It is, it's literally unusable when it's charging

The things is, once you cross a certain threshold it doesn't matter anymore if something is a bit faster or not. One minute vs. a few seconds may matter for something that happens every hour, but not something that happens once per week.

I never understood post jobs apple all this dongle minimalist shit only to get beaten by their own game by gooks making better phones and gaming laptops aios that are more innovative

or you could just not wait at all.

Although you're making the assumption the mouse sensor is active while in charge mode

charger on the front like a normal mouse, make it magsafe if you must.

Which is pointless for a device that you don't use 24/7.

Attached: 1548725089085.gif (500x281, 567K)

Do I need to pay to use it 24/7?

I don’t think Apple would do it because it messes with the design.

Attached: magic mouse fixed.jpg (1200x1100, 64K)

based raphiposter

is these jesusa or something? should she like macs?

god hates fags

This. It was literally intentional so you don't leave it permanently plugged in, degrading the battery life until it explodes in your hand.

does satan hate fags too? if so, who likes fags?

>implying MacOS isn't a superior development environment than Windows
Please stop larping non-programmers.

nobody likes fags

Attached: 1540110811898.jpg (996x954, 319K)

iFAGGOTS BTFO

Attached: 1534007447421.gif (500x491, 376K)

Wow Apple is even more incapable than I thought if they don't know what overcharge protection circuits are.

words from my boomer father "son the battery lasts a good couple of hours so by the time it dies it forces you to take a break, its good for your health son."

Lol

>Spend months for anything with OS or any apple products
yikes

>he thinks a mac can work like a pc with keyboard
Yikes

I wrote them a letter back in the 1990s about how shitty this mouse was and they sent me some Kensington mouse for free instead, which was normal sized and shaped. I also later emailed Steve directly because Apple Repair had my laptop for three weeks. He overnighted me a brand new next-gen one as well as a free iSight.

These days you can't even write Apple. Steve would literally read all non-spam Apple mail addressed to him, a couple dozen to a few hundred messages per day. Customer service doesn't exist at Apple any more, Lenovo is better even if you have to wait because they will solve your problem.

Sorry, forgot pic. This mouse, at 6 o'clock.

Attached: apple-mice.jpg (610x457, 103K)

I too saw that post.

Attached: 1548395329790.jpg (1600x1600, 160K)

What happens when the glued-in battery is shot? I still use my Apple IIgs mouse I got in the 80s at the age of eight.

it even bends the cord

Attached: orly.jpg (972x888, 46K)

muh industrial design

I just use this

Fuck I miss Steve...

Attached: vector-apple-magic-trackpad.jpg (700x490, 17K)

The retards defending this abortion of a design aren't even real itoddlers, they're just pretending to be!
pathetic

Attached: 0135794038.jpg (210x240, 8K)

I remember reading in steve jobs biography how Apple was supposed to be about attention to details. Like how some wood worker building a wardrobe would polish and coat surfaces the client wouldn't see.

>charging a mouse
>fatal flaw
What?

based

macOS is surprisingly keyboard friendly

i want to lick raphi's feet

Attached: 1519612942776.jpg (921x1200, 165K)

Fuck off you retarded cunt it's a fucking massive isssue. How in fuck am I meant to drive the fucking mouse when there's a fucking cable done stuck in the fucking cunt base

highly doubt that.

based