Which one and why

Which one and why

Attached: front-end.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

Angular and react are p ok, i liked angular when I used it at my old job and I haven't used React too much to get a feel for it
Never used the others so idk

Materialise and Bootstrap are CSS frameworks

Angular/Vue/React are JS frameworks

They're not the same thing

Avoid JS if you can, if you can't then React is the best

>CSS frameworks
I still don't understand why this is a thing or is it just named incorrectly.

Vue + Materialize is the fastest way to make meme webapps that look kinda decent.

why avoid js?

>gouges eyes out with a heroin spoon

Which one is jQuery? I'm learning jQuery this semester.

Attached: 50840590_10217899748100328_4483395362475737088_n.jpg (960x957, 56K)

Angular is overkill for anything but enterprise projects. React is ok, but JSX and it’s obsession with mindless decomposition are shit. Vue is like the best parts of angularjs and react rolled into one. It would be my go to for most projects.

None of them because they're all unnecessary and fucking awful

None. 95% of websites do not require anything that can't be done with HTML and a bit of CSS.
The small minority of things that actually require JS, and absolutely cannot be done without it, do not require any of the JS frameworks in the pic.
If you actually need a framework for fucking CSS, then you need to get off the computer and seek professional help.

>just write your own flexbox css grid bro
no fuck off

>If you actually need a framework for fucking CSS,

Bootstrap is handy for creating internal admin interfaces

your illiteracy is showing user

Just use Haskell lol

Vue is the best in my opinion. Child components automatically track their dependencies. This is a huge upgrade over React, where you need to maintain 100 different shouldComponentUpdate()s.

Better syntax than React too.

Pick angular, react and vue, dude.
vue.js is getting hot day by day as a marketable skill. Many projects are using it.

Attached: 1547505481997.jpg (960x745, 45K)

None of them.

It's just a bait. JS actually is the most used language in the whole world. JS can be used to make webservers (nodeJS), Apps (React-Native and VueJS). JS is the most powerful language actually. Don't listen those trolls. They're just disillusioned professionals in their area.

Ok, AssemblyFag.

I would go with React-Native. If you already know React you can easily learn React-Native and vice versa. Using React you will be able to do Apps and Websites. VueJS is a good option too.

I recommend you to learn pure JavaScript. If you know how JS really works in the core you will be able to learn any framework that uses JS as it core.

Please, don't be a monkey-code. Don't just copy and paste what you find in stackoverflow. Learn how to solve problems with logic, not scripts. Youll be a better programmer that way. Good luck, OP.

Attached: 1545508263125.jpg (1280x1256, 107K)

react does this if your data is immutable

>js is the best because its popular with poos
I'm not even a webdev js just objectively sucks ass.

who needs anti-viruses these days? just use linux.

Vanilla JS/CSS

Used ng2 and react. Honestly I've been missing ng2

A: Linux can get viruses
B: These are Javascript/ Stylesheet frameworks
C: Nice bait user

youre not real programmer if yoy dont know assembly and c. js is pajeets language anyone can learn it , requires shoe size iq

sjw detected. fuck off with your left wing shitty language dumb tranny

Whenever a component's state or props change, it triggers a re-render of that component and all of its children. This happens unless you have shouldComponentUpdate().

Vue does not have this problem because child components automatically track their dependencies.

>Linux can get viruses
no one is saying it cant.
its just much more rare because 99% of people are normies who run windows. which one is mr. pajeet gonna try and scam?
also
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>I still don't understand why this is a thing
Because I don't want to waste time making my own CSS classes to have a responsive website. You want a responsive container for all your content? class="container". You want a little comment box with space for a profile image? class="media", etc. Just saves a lot of time on making a decent looking website, and you can always add in your own CSS

t. made a couple static html pages and thinks he's a web developer now.

lol

webdev street shitters throw around "static" the way java pajeets throw around "procedural." Neither group understands the meaning of the term, both just use them as insults.

React because Redux

check out mithril.js. it has a really clean API

you can use redux with any view library. even then you can implement the pattern very easily

Redux is view layer agnostic and Vuex is better.

>I still don't understand why...
that is because you've never tried it. Bootstrap is based

>If you actually need a framework...
>"I write all my libraries myself bro, I never use anybody's code under any circumstance!"
OK, KID

Yes, but if you'reusing React.PureComponent instead of Component, and your props/state are immutable you don't need to write shouldComponentUpdate.

React is able to just compare the props/state references and determine if a rerender is needed.