I use google chrome but want to get off this botnet

i use google chrome but want to get off this botnet
what browser should i use that is barebones, customisable and i can add an adblocker to
i hear ungoogled chromium is good but i dont have any idea how to code so idk what how to get it

Attached: chromelogo.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.woolyss.com/#windows-64-bit
privacytools.io/#about_config
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Botnet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vivaldi

convince me why

Go to the ungoogled chromium github page and find the link to the binaries. You don't need to compile it from source in order to use it.

>recommending another spyware browser

You don’t know what botnet is.

sweet thanks man, i always thought you had to build it yourself
u got me

Define botnet

Use ungoogled-chromium or brave

when a broswer collects and sells your information based on sites you browse and cookies n shit
at least thats what i understand. Jow Forums isnt my usual board

Use Brave, despite the shills that will tell you otherwise it is the Jow Forums browser

Any web browser that can sync bookmarks with chrome?

Chrome does none of that.

then explain why ads start appearing for me on my laptop for shit that i had only ever looked up on an incognito tab on my phone

That doesn’t mean they’re selling your data retard. You’ll get that same experience on any browser.

Ads make money when you click on them. So why would they pay someone to get their money back?

not the point, how did the advertiser get the information
I had only looked it up in ONLY on another device in incognito

Look it up yourself. The point is you don’t know what botnet is. You’ll still get ads based on your browsing history no matter what browser you use, so switching browsers is pointless and so is your shitty question.

explain to me botnet then

IT WAS ON A SEPERATE DEVICE
ON INCOGNITO SO THERE WERE NO COOKIES
how tf did the ads appear on my laptop for uni saying that they were curated

Ungoogled chromium for same browser experience, Firefox for customizable browser, don't forget to turn off the Spyware with about:config first.

LOOK
chromium.woolyss.com/#windows-64-bit
ALWAYS UP TO DATE WIN64 UNGOOGLED-CHROMIUM BUILDS

Fucking google it
Fucking google it. This is not botnet you retard.

Your ISP tracks the data, it has nothing to do with cookies.

thanks fuckhead you're so useful
I'm sure that if I google "why does advertisement show up on other computer if I looked up something on another device in INCOGNITO" is going to come up with the right result

I was using mobile data on my phone

Not even close. Bot makes your computer become a part of a large number of computers that work together to perform powerful tasks like DDoS and distributed computing. Its also just a glorified buzzword. Reality is every single internet connected device can and is monitored by government and google.

yeah I've looked up the definition now, either way I want a browser that's less invasive and intrusive

Yeah but Windows version is from July

Is it for sure ungoogled chromium?

Brave.

Based on Chrome. Adblocker is built in.

No. That's just chromium. Should just use Iridium if you are a turbo brainlet, assuming you uncheck safe browsing from privacy settings.

Im Using edge more. Often now. You should use it too.

Seamonkey with a VPN

:^)

Attached: 1200px-Firefox_Logo%2C_2017.svg.png (1200x1200, 254K)

Not true, I always get ads nowhere related to me now because I changed a few settings and slapped Adnauseum on Firefox. Even then the settings change alone can give them even less.

icecat

use firecuck of watercuck

chrome/chromium is shit by design

Chrome has been shit since a decade ago. You should have never used it.

Use de-botnetted Firefox or one of the meme forks. Trust no Blink-based browser.

Firefox. Then just customize it to your liking.

>Use de-botnetted Firefox
is there a retard's guide to using about:config to get rid of snooping?

how do I make firefox a non botnet

privacytools.io/#about_config

thanks

Attached: 1443234635374.gif (400x323, 993K)

thanks user

>You’ll get that same experience on any browser.
maybe that means all the browsers sell your data.

>2019
>not using firefox +ublock origin
>with about:config disabled telemetry and experiments
>for those first hand security patches
>thus true freedome (privacy and security)

Attached: d8xbrb7-5071ac8d-2add-4e7e-b071-6b9c4a2a76b5.jpg (610x900, 100K)

>*kills all your add-ons*
pshh nothing personal kid..

But on github I don't see that so fuck that

Attached: hmm.png (1132x445, 78K)

Everyone knows this shit. You're either retard that can't understand that words evolve or (more likely) a pretentious douchebag that has nothing better to do than shit on people asking for help. Eat a dick.

You're a faggot.
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Botnet

Did you:
A) Log into Chrome on both desktop and phone or
B) Log into more than one website in the incognito session

If the answer is yes to either, then the problem is cross referencing. In case A, you're signed into Google, and they're giving you targeted ads based on things you look up anywhere. In case B, sites have been cross-site scripting and exchanging information about you.

The key is to use private browsing 100% of the time and never have more than one website loaded per browser at a time (unless you're doing advanced script blocking, but if that were the case, we wouldn't be having this conversation.)