Can somebody remind me anything that would at least make me like my country a bit? I'm desperate

Can somebody remind me anything that would at least make me like my country a bit? I'm desperate.

Attached: 1538201023739.gif (480x393, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

egyptindependent.com/egypts-education-minister-presents-reform-program-to-parliament/
dailynewsegypt.com/2018/11/19/egypts-ambitious-educational-reforms-enhances-accountability-wbg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pyramids

Let's speak of the present please.

Ancient egypt stuff.

Sorry.

what do you think of the arab spring?
liberation or mistake?

Mo Salah

your country is neighbouring israel

eeeh, you did like... eeehhh, you... you're like desert people, that's pretty cool
also, you like fought with the jews relatively recently? that six day war thing, that was you?

In a way a mistake, but something tells me we would have ended up being half-slaved to this day if not for liberation. Also Sadat was determined to make Egypt a 1st world country but terrorism happened and even worse the fucking president rn.

I don't mind you guys, it's your government that annoys me a bit. Just tension for dumb history shit.

What's bothering you about egypt basedkang?

Pollution, community, surface level knowledge in general, shit politics, shit application of religion, and almost totalitarian rule.

What will make stuff better?
Also is it possible to make them happen?

Attached: can-we-fix-it_o_280120.jpg (391x378, 115K)

I genuinely believe a devastating, non-fallout war with millions lost would forcefully get the country to make a strong move for the better. Aside from that, no clue, man. A lot of dumb conflict between government and people here is present that barely anything gets done for the better.

Do you think if people are educated enough they are gonna realize the shet they are in and demend democracy, also is it getting better or worse

Education could help, but the likes of America got that shit and they still look like third world country with stupid amounts of money. I would rather stay here than go any close to their ugly culture/politics.

Also people do realize the shit they're in, but they either rely on others or just muh lord. Majority of people who did try live somewhere else already. If only I was born earlier and did what my uncle did and had german children.

What's wrong with 'merican culture
Is it the liberals?

Oh btw i heard you were getting some education reformion that foucus on leanring rather then just shoving information for the quizies what do you think of it?

sauce please that could be what I asked for

>If only I was born earlier and did what my uncle did and had german children.
Heh

I orginally heard about it on the tv
But here some links from googling 'egypt education'

egyptindependent.com/egypts-education-minister-presents-reform-program-to-parliament/

dailynewsegypt.com/2018/11/19/egypts-ambitious-educational-reforms-enhances-accountability-wbg/

Didn't read them yet tho

>3 69s

Attached: 1537377447226.jpg (1260x1080, 155K)

Thanks user. Will read into it.

Do you have discord amon?(heh)

Attached: Hc7iO2q.png (600x400, 118K)

I used to, but got bored from how congested it is terminated it. Maybe a friend can change my mind into opening it again.

You sure got the last call
You can no longer do it
But anyway, that was a good thread user

Hmm. You know you've been nice to me and maybe I want to join a bant server or just dm on discord. user stuff really isn't my style.

It should be, considering your goverment social media policies

it's a good location for arms trading

arabs making money on selling pyramids to clueless tourists who think ancient goatfuckers actually built those