Jow Forums, we need to settle this once and for all. What is the best VPN and why? Is it Nord?

Jow Forums, we need to settle this once and for all. What is the best VPN and why? Is it Nord?

Attached: NordVPN.jpg (1178x663, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kuketz-blog.de/android-nordvpn-uebermittelt-e-mail-adresse-an-tracking-anbieter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I use nord. Can't tell if it's a botnet, but I use it for torrent and it works.

Arch Linux.

Attached: 1538008491147.jpg (400x400, 20K)

praise it brother

ExpressVPN just werks

Cryptostorm.is

If the VPN uses email addresses to login, doesnt support BTC payments and doesnt have warrant canaries, it's shit

PREACH!

their public advertisements makes me cautious about them

They're selling their user data.

Mullvad is pretty comfy.
> no personal identification
> can pay with cash and meme coins
> lots of servers
> open about data protection
> pretty cheap

prooves?

Imagine being autistic enough to actually use {{{VPN}}}

Attached: 1544224564276.jpg (1240x1748, 344K)

All services providers are collecting and selling user data unless proven otherwise.

Depends on what you are doing. Nobody is interested in your pirated chinese cartoons.

Uhh just change your DNS dude i use 1.1.1.1 bro

>Hurr what is praesumptio innocentiae

TunnelBear.

Doesn't apply here. They claim to be a privacy focused service so it's up to them to be transparent about it.

nord and hola are literally owned by the same company

and since they sell your hola data its a given that they do the same with nord

>proov
Proof:
kuketz-blog.de/android-nordvpn-uebermittelt-e-mail-adresse-an-tracking-anbieter/

i have been using windows for torrenting with default settings been years and never had any trouble.
i am in brazil...

i mean to say i was on windows without a vpn. not that there is a vpn called windows

A source in an actual human language would be much appreciated

it's not, it's vpn ht

go away linus

Is brazil a copyrightnazi country though?

Why not get a low end VPS for like $3 a month and roll your own VPS? That way you are in full control and don't have to rely on some shoddy company? I got a VPS 30 miles from me and I have zero latency issues or drops in speed.

Look up a project called Algo on GitHub. So easy a caveman could do it.

>nordvpn still trying to shill here
only a fucking idiot would use that company

Attached: 1266126008249.jpg (305x196, 72K)

Fuck I meant to say "roll your own VPN".... Haven't had coffee yet.

How many times are we gonna settle it "once and for all" then? The only VPNs that are actually worth discussing are the ones used to securely connect servers in seperate locations together, not those proxies you faggots are forced to use because you live in literal police states.