Whitey can’t cook

Whitey can’t cook

Attached: B2C552B8-B358-443A-8B80-4F919359E117.jpg (640x515, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDUILizrj2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black people assume the left is what white people eat themselves because its what they get served in prison

>paper plate for thanksgiving

Fpbp

Sage

Attached: 2a292193d4be8ab69127b5e1add1e1337bef7d27fd5b2cdc909184236f0678aa.jpg (255x180, 7K)

White people don't eat prison food for Thanksgiving.
We don't use ghetto paper plates either.

Those lazy niggers don't have the fine china like the wypipo. Hence why they make fun of white people cooking.

Who invented restaurants, you dumb shit?

I can't even tell what the fuck is in the plate on the right.

>mfw it's this thread again
>in all fields

its funny how niggers make up factual lie and then start to believe it. literaly demoralization, take something whites are good at and make claim opposing it.

Attached: 1542755091276.png (334x181, 26K)

> Whitey can't

Attached: Norman-Rockwell-Thanksgiving.jpg (784x1000, 181K)

Damn, prison food looks like that!?

I'm assuming they posted the pics in the wrong order since the one on the left looks like something you would be served in a prison.

gtfo vee, pedo scum

Our average meal look and tastes better than both
Leave cooking to meds

Attached: 4L_7Kb74JxP.jpg (1132x670, 322K)

We have regular plates? Like China, you all use china on thanksgiving right? That’s what they’re for

blacks are disgusting at cooking

Rectum harder than Bubba

Stupid ex-slaves chimping out over food lol. Why do the niggers always find stupid shit to chimp out over? It's like they love being the baboons they are. You coons should just chill out and eat some watermelon and fried chiken and clean up after yourselves and stay out of crime today.

>uses chinese noodles
>american tomatoes
why are italians so self-hating

>jail food on the left
>literally traditional negro cuisine

They actually do commit less crime on Thanksgiving, but it all gets pent up and comes out twice as bad on Black Friday.

>whitey cant cook cause nigger cooked for us

No we use actual plates and we sit down and and talk with each other. Anyone who wants to tell their story we all be quiet and listen to them talk then we ask questions after they are done. We don't use paper plates because we understand that this is more than a family gathering. I'm not even white and that picture triggers the fuck outta me.

How come black Americans never visit Europe to see some real white culture and food?

They dont even have homes with fathers in it let alone a clean yard because they love to live like the animals they are.

Based luigi knows whats up
Germanic europe needs to step up its game
Burgers make some amazing BBQ though so i cant disrespect them
Pasta was invented in Italy tyrone

Op are you really that retarded?

Most whites, with the exception of those in the South, don’t usually eat collard greens on Thanksgiving. It’s a staple in Black diets: Soul Food.

Why would you want them to visit Europe you stupid faggot

so what are black people giving thanks for anyway, being brought to the Americas as slaves?

LOL no seasoning whatsoever

Because their all perpetually poor due to bad life choices and perpetually ignorant because of their genetics

Attached: BF9A45FC-031D-4A33-8BEE-F4B5AB94E950.gif (310x368, 2M)

black people here don't know shit about anything outside their niggasphere.

Niggers were a mistake

>literal nigger free lunch
>next to southern cooking thanksgiving platter
Who do they think taught them? Niggers only know how to steal

It's no wonder you niggers are sickly. Garbage in, shit health out.

And your racist for pointing it out btw

kek fpbp

>Whitey can’t cook

Attached: funwblacks135-ChefBoyONig.webm (318x320, 2.52M)

I've never understood where niggers pulled this from. If you're gonna make fun of a race, at least make fun of something that's true.

> black people thanksgiving

Attached: 1529846839072.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Ouch

That and, wow, how lazy do you have to be to serve TG dinner on paper plates? And I guess making a special dinner means cooking the same greasy cheap food you cook every night, except a lot more of it.

Fixed for you OP

Attached: Adobe_20181122_200328.png (960x640, 690K)

They both look pretty bad to be honest.

Just fucking lol for anyone risking their safety for a 20% discount to go black friday "shopping"

Isn't it wierd that the Jews came up with black Friday and then name it after their puppets ..the blacks....

To them, this is really sticking it to whitey, like calling us mayo, im not offended by whats said, im offended at the sheer stupidity of it. But we are also talking about people who are functionally retarded and if they were white would be in sPed classes, not propped up and pushed into fields they have no place being.

>Black people salad
>Literally just raw vegetables and tomato in a bowl with lettuce

Attached: Lifestyle_Woman-Eating-Salad_African-American.jpg (2716x1810, 465K)

You never put a lid on a pot while heating oil or deep-frying foods. And you never, ever throw water on a grease fire.

Most "black cuisine" is just appropriated white cuisine anyway.

Attached: aae.jpg (800x850, 88K)

fpbp

Attached: 1535904644750.jpg (480x360, 17K)

It's because I have to leave for work in 40 minutes. Holiday pay + overtime pay.

Since desuarchive leads me to a 404, here is a YouTube link
youtu.be/pDUILizrj2o

>White people salad
>Lettuce,
>Crispy bacon,
>Fried onion,
>Marinated chicken cooked till crispy outer coating and moist centre,
>sundried tomato,
>sliced avocado
>cheddar cheese
>home made Honey mustard dressing.
>Actual food capable of sustaining a human

Attached: white food.jpg (966x611, 65K)

YA TELLIN ME A BUNCH OF CHINAMEN WHO EAT WITH STICKS INVENTED SOMETHING YOU NEED A FORK TO EAT!? GETHAFUCKOUTTAHERE!

Attached: tony-soprano.jpg (650x365, 82K)

Germanic europe has an excellent cuisine for their available resources. Unlike you gyros cookers.

I'm just here for the fpbp

Attached: ave ah giggle.png (543x525, 239K)

Elementary school lunch vs KFC. Do niggers know Colonel Sanders was white? Or did he become a KANG too.

fucking wypipo

Attached: 46378339_2008411405872466_1735521882595131392_n.jpg (400x525, 52K)

Attached: 1531251434711.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Attached: fpbp.jpg (600x586, 81K)

my fucking sides

Who cares who invented the stuff, we all know who cooks it best and it isn't the chinks.

No

Pasta most certainly was not invented in Italy. The yellow insects started that.

nice

Attached: 1529801856958.png (408x469, 232K)

>Fields

Kek

the jail plate is on the left
>that's the blackeys one

WHERE THE FUCK'S MY GABAGOOL?!

everything on the right looks like it would be awful due to the amount of fucking spices i'm sure those monkeys poured into it

Do you have the kind of pastries like Germanics do? Do you know how to cook meat like Germanics do? No.
You are just an ignorant malaka without proper knowledge of other countries.
Typical of greeks.

lol racism is ok if the victim is white

You know what's really funny? This thread gets moved from Jow Forums because just straight-up racebaiting is below the standard of dialogue and not a political conversation.
But this race-baiting rhetoric is RAMPANT in mainstream politics and accepted by the left in particular as valid and worthy of being taken seriously.
Jow Forums has a higher standard of dialogue than politics itself does. Let that sink in.

Attached: speerg.jpg (770x433, 53K)

jannies are niggies
that's all im outie