Why Apple lock their shit as tight as possible?

Attached: steve.jpg (640x480, 209K)

Give examples

Not OP, but why can't I just drag and drop my music to my work iPhone without iTunes? Why can't I play my flac files on it even if I manage to get them on it?

$

Because greedy fruit company run by liberal faggots. Why do you keep buying shit that demands a modification of your own behavior rather than adapting itself to it?

Attached: 3de49f5656c69529f8ba89f7531fee1b.jpg (485x480, 52K)

I get your point, but I didn't pay a dime for the phone, and havent put a penny into the app store. I just have a couple of free games, slack and outlook on it.

Because playing flac files on a mobile device is fucking stupid.

So they can scam normalfags out of their money. They don't know it's a problem because half of the current gen can hardly use Microsoft word because they just play on snapchat and PlayStation never touching their shitty laptops

Jesus fucking christ. I shouldn't have to transcode my music just to put it on a different device. My android phone plays them just fine, but it doesn't have as much storage and since I got a meme phone with no sd slot, I can only sync a small portion of my library at a time.

Just stop using flac and you won't have that problem.

Attached: LQ.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Just throw the piece of shit into a pond and find something that works, jesus christ.

How did you get the overpriced toy then? Either way the premise is that you're a braggard poorfag who doesn't plan and that you can get convinced to put more money into the Apple ecosystem and services to make your computer work.

Honestly the only thing using flac does is kill your battery life and eat up too much space.

Normal people just use Pandora.

Attached: baitzerk.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

You want more?

You can't tell the difference between 128kbps AAC and flac.

Attached: 565F7D3B-CD3E-4CF6-B87D-FE570DC7E453.png (600x600, 17K)

Actually I take that back, you can tell the difference because the battery will die while playing flac.

Attached: diversity.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

>Why can't I play my flac files on it even if I manage to get them on it?
because the music player you're using does not support flac

Why do you think that playing flac uses more battery than mp3 or aac?

Normal people use Apple music, Spotify, Amazon music, Pandora, or Google Play music.

You're living in the previous decade dude.
You're wasting so much time downloading and transferring music, rather than just searching up a song and creating a playlist.

Get the fuck out nigger

Attached: Bait.png (128x118, 12K)

Not bait, but if quality is really that important than just download tidal.com
It's a high-quality streaming service.

We're in the modern age dude. Make your time and money work for you. Don't stress and bitch about things you can't control.