>Thought an all-fruit diet would cure his cancer

AHAHAHAHAHAH THINK DIFFERENT AHAHAHAHAAAAA

Attached: double-digit IQ at work.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-7ut1uun3w
youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM
youtube.com/watch?v=jKqlTr9pC7k
youtube.com/watch?v=pB8g0b-FkW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all-fruit diet

how many dicks did he suck?

It's been known to help. What's your problem OP?

where is satania

Post sources.

Wtf? What Steve did was an absolutely horrible way to treat cancer.

Does his own count?
Didn't save him. By the time he fucked off with the vegan shit he was half dead

Frankly if I had cancer I'd rather try my luck with a fruit diet than be turned into a zombie by a slow and painful process of chemotherapy. If I'm going to die, let me choose my own way. Stop being a faggot about other people's life choices.

that was all just a cover story for why he died so fast at the end

he had AIDS, not even joking

Fruit isn't really that healthy, the only benefit over doing nothing at all is placebo
More like death choices amirite

Placebo works. Check and mate, faggot

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1548608148122.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

there she is

Steve Jobs? More like Steve Jobbed-to-cancer.

Attached: 1497927657575.gif (500x500, 256K)

Chemotherapy isn't one single thing. And chemo cures people.

Yeah, in some cases. In others it doesn't and just makes the whole process more painful for everyone.

His cancer was easily treatable. They discorvered it early and his survival chance with the therapy would have been around 98%
But instead of conventional therapy he munched on a bunch of fruits, the fructose probably helped his cancer develop faster, sugar is known to favor cancer growth.
He went on with this shit like 10 years, that cancer can't have been very aggressive.
He was a good salesman but he certainly wasn't an expert in medicine.
His magic hokus pokus ''doctor'' talked him into this ''treatment'' - basically selling him bullshit that didn't help him at all but made him feel like it's saving his life. Quite ironic if you think abot it :^)

Attached: Really makes you think different.png (724x866, 204K)

Your options are dying and maybe dying
At that point just kill yourself, not like cancer is particularly gentle

Wow, you people are some evil sons of bitches. Good luck in life I guess.

Your ignorance is showing, he was actually trying something fairly reasonable. Basically, tumours need to eat, and they eat specific things. He probably thought he could starve it.

I heard he soaked his feets in urine. How helpful is that ?

>Starving cancer with fructose

Attached: topkek.png (200x200, 23K)

i have heard his friends and business associates literally flew in the best cancer doctors in the world to plead with him to get normal treatment and explain why that bullshit would not work and he would not listen

Think what you want of jobs, he was a smart and logical guy, it makes me wonder how someone could be so smart in the ways of the world and so fucking stupid at the same time. It makes me wonder what beliefs I have that might be completely wrong and I don't even know it

Didn't you hear? The end of time is near. For all of us. We'll all be dead within the next 20 years.

So his doctor was an undercover free software agent, huh

>it makes me wonder how someone could be so smart in the ways of the world and so fucking stupid at the same time.
He fell for a alternative medicine faggot who was probably just like him. That guy sold him bullshit but he probably trusted him because they were probably very similiar in character.

Attached: trust nobody.gif (300x276, 579K)

this wouldn't even remotely surprise me

>a fruit-only diet helps healing cancer because I would rather die like a schizophrenic little bitch

based

K E T O

you're a retard. I had a year a chemo + radiation. yea it sucks. but its the only reason I'm alive. eating fruits doesn't do shit, its pure pseudoscience. I understand not wanting chemo if you know its terminal, but in Steve Jobs case, it wasn't, and by the time you find out its too late, you'll be wishing you had started chemo. sidenote, anyone who tells you chemotherapy is some conspiracy by doctors worldwide to steal your money is probably more retarded than you are.

Attached: PBF022-Space_Helmet.png (700x933, 108K)

>continuing to espouse that this faggot died of anything except literal AIDS

>it makes me wonder how someone could be so smart in the ways of the world and so fucking stupid at the same time

the alternative medicine guys use brainwashing on the hardest scale.
No matter how intelligent you are, given enough time and effort, every single human on earth can be converted to a given belief system. There are techniques to which our minds are powerless against.

makes ya think doesn't it ?

>No matter how intelligent you are, given enough time and effort, every single human on earth can be converted to a given belief system. There are techniques to which our minds are powerless against.
interesting such as what

he went to india to learn street-shitting.

user stop.
If it wasn't for him apple wouldn't be as successful as it is now.
He literally forced people to make a product that works and doesn't , bend, be worthless and he sells apple products like a fucking god.
He makes sure the shit works and doesny have any problems with it as soon as it comes outta the factory. Tim Cook however....
he cucks and says that your bent Ipad and your battery swollen phone is normal.

inb4 multiple tumors all over your body.
Chemo causes cancer just as often as it cures it. Surgery is always a better option.

>He literally forced people to make a product that works
let's see
>make first iphone
>2g
>quick, let's make it again with 3g because we are dumb niggers
>makes it 3g, calls it 3g
but before all these, he copied LG PRADA.

>you're holding it wrong

Attached: macfag.png (217x233, 5K)

ITT jews afraid steve jobs was redpilled on (((cancer treatments)))

I really think a lot of it was he saw computers as something normal people could use as long as they were not shit and he was just like "we are not going to make shit, it won't be cheap but don't worry people will pay for it"

he was right about that gotta give it to him

you're literally retarded and don't know what you're talking about. of course surgery should be your first option, but its almost always just the first step. if your cancer is malignant, you would be a fool to not follow up with chemo.

High IQ mensa tier people are jyst as suceptible to magical thinking
One can be a computwr autist and still stew inside with the most bullshit fairy tale beliefs

>but its almost always just the first step
No it isn't, the conservative treatment is always Chemo even though surgery has better outcomes.

If Steve Jobs was so smart why did they get Ashton Kutcher to play him.

>High IQ mensa tier people are jyst as suceptible to magical thinking
well how would you know if you were were doing this and how could you look out for it?

it would have except for the fact he had aids

> have cancer
> cancer needs lots of sugar
> eat all fruit
>
Lmao
You will die
It's like trying to put out a fire with a propane fire extinguisher
You're supposed to eat high nutrient things so your immune system can be boosted. Even then it's no guarantee

> get AIDS
> immune system fucked
> 10 years later
> get cancer because no immune system
He probably had AIDS first and then the cancer took him out

Needs more tech for curing cancer.
Why don't we already have something?
Why do we have to deal with WWII style poison therapy?

Talk to normal people and if they call you crazy then you know

You can't, because people aren't actually the cool logical beings we like to believe we are
We are very supertitious and we latch to lots of dumb emotionally pleasing concepts which then we convert in our mind to facts

>It's like trying to put out a fire with a propane fire extinguisher
It is possible tho.

My friend works at at a medical lab and there's a lot of promising technology coming down the lines. It will be about 10-15 more years until they probably reach the market though
Last time I spoke with him they were doing tests with reprogrammed viruses that target specific proteins found in your cancer biopsy. No human trials yet, all mostly on the dish

he got aids

Attached: 1544260493404.jpg (450x360, 24K)

rest in pieces retarded piece of shit faggot

>At that point just kill yourself, not like cancer is particularly gentle
Yeah, that's what I would do if I ever get serious cancer. Extending your life for (maybe) six more shitty month is for something I'm interested in.

Yeah but why do that when we have better alternatives that work 50-90% of the time

Doubt it helps in curing cancer

>It's been known to help
Possible as a prevention method maybe.

Sanfransico is filled with fruits and it's complete cancer

Nope.
Antioxidants literally cause cancer and high amounts of sugar make tumors metastasize.

If someone gets terminal cancer are they allowed to donate themselves to medical research before they died so medicines can be tested on them?
I mean if I'm going to die it would be cool if I could contribute to developing a drug that could save people in the future

>anti-oxidants literally cause cancer
>nonsense spewed by a tripfag
Like clockwork.

Most recent research into antioxidants and their role in cancer formation shows a link between antioxidant intake and cancer growth.

Shit is poison.

>You can't, because people aren't actually the cool logical beings we like to believe we are
>We are very supertitious and we latch to lots of dumb emotionally pleasing concepts which then we convert in our mind to facts
i know you are right about this and that i am not immune, but surely i could look out for it somehow
>Talk to normal people and if they call you crazy then you know
this seems reasonable, if I ever get cancer and the 50 best cancer docs in the USA are telling me it's treatable ill go with them over some nutritionist with no quantifiable data/relapse rates/whatever

>Feeding cancer cells shitloads of sugar
>helping

WEW LAD

>THINK DIFFERENT
More like,
Die Different!

>source: your ass

That's why people ride rollercoasters and eat candy. Not fucking fruit.
If I had cancer I'd just eat healthy. It's 100 times more likely to "help" than fucking pure sugar foods are

steve jobs must be rolling in his grave seeing what has become of his company after his death

Attached: 0135794038.jpg (210x240, 8K)

>steve jobs must be rolling in his grave seeing what has become of his company after his death
he knew this would happen and alluded to it a few times. He personally was Apple, or everything good about it anyway

He knew that the sales department would take over.
He was able to control investors, he was a legend to them and they were eating straight out of his hand.
Now they probably have more control over Apple than Tim Cuck, I can almost imagine the meetings: ''This is not what Steve would have done''
They have Tim by the balls and he's way too pussy to do anything against it.
Say about Steve Jobs whatever you want but he sure as hell was a marketing Chad that wouldn't take any shit from any investor asshole.

if the fruit is contaminated with fungicides it won't help because the cancer killing agents will never be activated

youtube.com/watch?v=1-7ut1uun3w

100% truth
fasting gives you the best chance, diet wise, when it comes to cancer and other diseases. lol at eating fruits for cancer, dude had a death wish. Fucking liberal hippies

Attached: tinfoil brainlet.png (1462x1984, 744K)

You're a retard.

Most cancers survival rates if you catch them early and do appropriate treatment are incredibly high, like 95-99%.

You bring that down to almost 0% by refusing treatment.

Cancer: The Forbidden Cures
youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM

By realizing that cancer is a fungal growth, you can easily categorize all known working cures into two camps, directly anti-fungal cures e.g. herb mixtures, baking soda etc. and fungus-starving cures like low carb diets etc. It follows then that the ideal cure is a combination of both approaches.
youtube.com/watch?v=jKqlTr9pC7k

kill all jews in the FDA

>liberal hippies
You think the CEO of the the biggest tech company on earth running slave labor factories in china was a liberal hippie?

Most types os cancer are known to thrive on frutose and other types of sugar, that's even why low carb diets are used as treatment in first place, he literally went full retard going against what is the most documented scientific knowledge about the matter.

He literally was.
Most liberal hippie boomers are fucking hypocrites, this is common knowledge.

Hasn't an all fruit diet been shown to lead to kidney cancer?

Attached: 1465922238389.jpg (306x306, 32K)

>Fruits and fruit juices greatly stress the liver and pancreas, contribute to diabetes and many other blood sugar disorders, and have been linked to pancreatic cancer. Jobs suffered from a type of pancreatic cancer known as islet cell carcinoma, which originates in the insulin-secreting beta cells
Fruits most likely caused his cancer and he tried to treat it with fruits.
He was a fucking idiot.

Yes, sorry I meant pancreas. Don't even know what this thread is about when we already know why and how he died.

Nice trips btw

maybe he was trying the all fruit diet to cure his AIDS and that's why he developed cancer?

only druggies get real AIDS
youtube.com/watch?v=pB8g0b-FkW0

let's just take a minute to celebrate his death, it is honestly one of the best things to happen in the last decade, and even though Apple exists as a (failing) brand, the world is markedly better because he no longer exists.

>the world is markedly better because he no longer exists.
ok ill bite, why, how are we literally better off with him dead? he made laptops and cellphones so what