Menstruation Emoji Coming in New Unicode Standard

So brave and empowering

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-142001~2.png (1080x1175, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/tech/2018/08/23/period-emoji-could-smash-the-stigma-surrounding-menstruation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is that a problem?

Because the consortium has gone from working to understand how best to represent how humans communicate in written language, to trying to "fix" culture by creating their own version of language.

Go outside and make friends

But men have the eggplant emoji

Are you really getting buttfrustrated about emojis? You must have a sad life.

great, now all we need is an emoji for OP

Not OP but it's impossible to represent every possible feeling or concept as an "emoji". That makes the idea of including those into Unicode ridiculous.

Emojis in Unicode have always been absurd, all of them.

>that robot arm

Attached: robotjox.jpg (445x245, 100K)

i remember when there were like 80 emojis, now how am i supposed to navigate the current 1200+230

SMS doesn't have this problem :)

when will they finally run out of viable code points?

It's impossible to represent every possible character humanity can come up with, therefore ascii should've never been created.

it's ok to murder people who use unicode smilies

Constant reminder of the pussy the complainers never get.

thotmoji

Just use frogpics instead

Disability>N*ggers

Are they implying that being a woman is a disability?

:)

Roughly half the population will/are/did mentruate and millions of people live with disabilities.

I'm still going to call them smilies though.

It's also a constant reminder of the pussy white knights and beta males don't get. If you let yourself get shamed into submission by women, they will lose all respect for you.

I mean sure, they aren't getting any either, but they're probably not gonna whine about it.

I'm a faggot so the pussy meme doesn't matter to me either way, I'm just mocking incels here.

>emoticons
what is this, the early 2000's?

Ejaculation emoji when?

>but they're probably not gonna whine about it.
They are, but in the form of projection. They do it every time they complain about "toxic masculinity".

Who the fuck cares? You already bitch about the mere existence of emoji. Why complain about changes to something you don't use?

Why are emojis in Unicode? :-) was more than enough

I meant they aren't gonna complain about the emoji. They'll definitely complain about other shit, no question about that.

cant wait to make a blind person being chased by a wheelchair thats leaving a trail of blood

>Why complain about changes to something you don't use?

Because these emojis are territorial markings by SJWs, nothing more.

>mfw emojis started as a fun little flair on the end of sentences and they're now becoming neo hieroglyphics
What the fuck lads

>I have no problems with a menstruation emoji, therefore I am a white knight
How does it feel being retarded?

Get with the times, gramps

Unicode was a mistake.

is there an autism one?
if not, well, that's outrageous

No, it wasn't. Unicode support for emojis was.

People say this is SJW bullshit, but desu I feel like it's the opposite.

Unicode if anything caters only to the needs of Americans. There are some languages which don't have complete support in Unicode. Indian people who can't type their name into a computer yet, and the white 'liberals' only worry about black santa and period tear.

"Multiculture" as long as we like the culture.

exactly, SJW shit.
modern feminism isn't about equality

It is disgusting. It has no place among cutsy shit like emojis.
Someone, somewhere will have brought this up. Then histrionic women and white knights like you ganged up and publicly shamed him. Same story every time.

Don't pretend! You know how this game is played.

Am i the only one looking forward to post niggers in wheelchairs for lulz?
They can try to make it as political correct as they can, but they will never change the internet uses them.
And if they do they will hear it, so it's only win win for me.
I get to post niggers in wheelchairs n retards, mocking menstruation, while they swim around in their own river.

It's not "SJW Bullshit" or American cultural imperialism it's just some little cartoons to put in your texts, Jesus...

Sure got me there, user! Nice white knight detector!

Now seriously, go fuck yourself.

>new doggo emojis
:)

>implying it wasn't always just Japanese meme fad shit

Yeah, clearly I was wong. You sound more like a histrionic woman, not a white knight.

Heat death of the universe.
If they run out of 32bit, they'll just increase unicode to 64bit and force everyone to buy a new device.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

menstruation is a disability

all women are retards

>Penis and vagina emojis in the future, sex emojis with gay,lesbian,furry,bsdm,orgy ....

It's the future we chose. If criticising disgusting shit is "homophobic" or "transphobic", who can say no to the anal bleaching emoji?

>How dare people try to express themselves beyond pink wojaks and smirk pepes!!
Why are always this autistic?

Hahahaha are you really trying to play the victim? Why are alt-right/incels even of victimizers than sjws?

Regardless there is a shit emoji. Human waste emojis are already around.
I’m sure we’d see ejaculation too if it wasn’t surrounded by a sexual act

>shit
>not sexual
user, you just denied shit fetishists the right to exist. What do you have to say for yourself?

>we’d see ejaculation too if it wasn’t surrounded by a sexual act
Is the "bleeding from your vagina as part of the natural function of your reproductive system" emoji somehow "surrounded by a sexual act"? Is it the same level as a funny drawing of poop with eyes?

Who knows? All I know is whoever has to decide, will bend over backwards to avoid even the slightest chance of a shitstorm from the usual suspects.

So do we have everybody covered now?

Attached: 1548863413691.png (1420x565, 1.13M)

rare pepes

It’s rediculous yea
But you can’t leave someone out. If all we had was a gay black couple incels would rage, if we only had a straight white couple sjws would rage

They are just trying to make everyone happy

how do you even navigate through all this shit, how do you select the one you want?
/60%blackman40%blackgirl

it's the definition of "sjw bullshit" when you care more about having emojis for menstrual blood than having complete support for languages.

The world should not be engineered for invalids. Sparta had the right idea.

1) Menstruation is something that women all over the world experience and worthy of an emoji just as much as religious symbols such as the cross
2) Instead of sitting on a chinese handpuppet board complaining about women making menstruation emojis, how about you use your superior man-brain to do something yourself about lacking language support

>2 genders

>no fat versions

Attached: 1547630639486.gif (480x270, 237K)

that will be in the next update, along with polyamory couples

It triggers my fragile masculinity or something. I don't know, this the same sort of outrage culture bullshit as the thing about changing the gun emoji

>menstruation added in disability update
>being a women is a disability
based

Attached: 1509121419414.jpg (260x273, 61K)

Some keyboards let you search through them

>make your own emoji!
>colour slider
>gender slider
>weight slider
>

Letters come together to form words which come together to form sentences and can be used to represent literally everything.

An emoji is literally the thing. It's the equivalent of inventing the entirety of Mandarin Chinese again where's one dedicated character for literally everything.

Here's a concept: How about make a general-purpose symbol that represents some kind of emotion or other concept because the digital device you're using is indiscriminate of whether you're black, 7 feet tall or have blue hair.
I think a heart symbol represents "love". You don't need a heart symbol next a symbol of ice-cream, a symbol of a car or a symbol of a dog.

Somehow they think this logic only applies to humans and that you need a 2x2 matrix representing every combination of every shade of melanin.
Until people in polyamorous relationships start complaining.

Attached: 1548948540747.png (960x943, 654K)

My only fear is that the menstration emoji will be used to criticize women and then people will lose their shit about who can and can't use it.

>woman says literally anything
>"sounds like [period]"

The cycle of pointless shit continues.

Using the sun emoji is literal cultural imperialism and I'm SHAKING

It actually exists, kinda. It's called Bitmoji.

Irony is back in 2001 there was EMS standard that supported user designed emojis and what so there was no need to "add" emojis to some official list.

It died like many other cools standards because iphone didn't support it.

Attached: ems.jpg (500x370, 68K)

thenextweb.com/tech/2018/08/23/period-emoji-could-smash-the-stigma-surrounding-menstruation/

There are 5 (five) dedicated symbols representing a woman's period coming
One of them literally depicting a woman's bloody tampon.

According to thenextweb.com, it's a real issue for women that talking about their period blood is an uncomfortable subject, and this will change that.

Attached: jSHD2TJ.jpg (218x231, 9K)

I was defending the period emoji initially

But now it’s getting out of hand

Don't know how the inclusion of several emojis are going to change how comfortable a person is but okay

But I don't want to talk about periods, just like I don't inform ladies about my hemorroids

>Menstruation
>women

If you don't already suspect what I'm going to say, you must be very new to the kind of game SJW activists are playing. It's never going to be good enough. Let it end here.
If some transgender activist hears you talking about "women" and "menstruating" in the same breath, they will stab you in the back. These people are not your friend. They are not rational or well-meaning. Every time you give in to their bullying they become more aggressive.

Where are diarrhea emojis?
I still feel uncomfortable talking about my diarrhea, why won't they fix it first?

Attached: 886.jpg (400x484, 72K)

Well if they're used more in a casual way, that could normalize it more. At least that's the thinking, people becoming desensitized to it.

Men use the period emoji's every time a woman acts irrationally.

They definitely didn't think this through.

Attached: muhnips.png (354x528, 205K)

You aren't forced to talk about latino dancers either, even though there's an emoji for it.

>2000 years from now, a future culture will be trying to decipher ancient emoji messages
I think imagining a professor trying to interpret an eggplant with two blood drops at the end of it makes all this worth it.
Clearly, this ancient culture sacrificed the common eggplant in a bloodletting ritual.

Why 5?
Just one would be fine. They should have add blood panties one and also add clean panties, wet panties and shimapan.

On a different note, I can see TERFs using it to harass MtF trannies to suggest that they aren't women because they don't have periods.

I don't know what a TERF is.

MtF trannies get harassed any time they show themselves in public period.

The gay pride flag already exists.

Can't we just stop using these gay emoji and go back to ascii emoji?

tops and bottoms

Why can't more messaging apps just implement custom emojis/stickers so we can just make our own?

>disability themed
>menstruation
Women are disabled?

What do you mean? The poop emoji has existed for years.

Skeleton + poop emoji.

cant wait to use these new emojis to make fun of disabled people

also itll be hilarious that whenever a girl gets into an argument online, all the men can post the menstruation emoji to make it look like she's being difficult because she's on her period

Who's forcing you (or anyone) to use emoji?

Other people, unless I don't want to use my phone for communication

You can't opt out of seeing this. And I physically do not want to see a cartoon depiction of a bloody tampon

This

You want to see shit though? Or a bloody needle? This is pretty silly. Tell people not to use emoji if you want, but if you get triggered by them you should probably grow a thicker skin to be honest

>all people are basically white but with different skin colors
>no bone structure diversity

Semen emoji where? Blue balls emoji where? Dick emoji where? And why stop at menstration, where is the vagina emoji? Can we get bushy, trimmed and shaved variants?

I can't believe the current state of our planet. I want off this ride.

It's not even a tampon, it's a pad.