He was right... About everything

He was right... About everything...
stallman.org/#politics

Attached: mid_dsc00367.jpg (675x900, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/archives/2012-nov-feb.html#04_January_2013_(Pedophilia)
stallman.org/archives/2003-mar-jun.html
stallman.org/articles/texas.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
stallman.org/favorite-photos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We know

Attached: 16.jpg (400x532, 46K)

stallman.org/archives/2012-nov-feb.html#04_January_2013_(Pedophilia)
stallman.org/archives/2003-mar-jun.html
stallman.org/articles/texas.html
uh guys he defends pedos and fucks plants. Why is a "holy figure" in the pin?

A
FUCKING
FOOT

Do you think he likes his toe jam with sand in it?

autism

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06 My Doctor's Office Asked me to Lie.png (1205x528, 55K)

remove this post immediately, or a FSF strike team will arrive at your residence in the next 24 hours

footy

It's the good kind of autism, though. The mighty problem solving, detail minding, sciency kind of autism that we should breed everyone to have so that we can destroy ourselves as slowly or as quickly as possible.

literally the first one i read.
you can call him autistic but you cant prove him wrong.

>Why we need a state
I can prove that's wrong tho

Imagine sneaking up on him and tickling his feet with a feather

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
go ahead.

this isn't even a case of him being autistic. This is a serious problem. Corporations get away with this shit all the time to weasle out of lliablilities, or worse. If I asked businesses to sign something like a reverse of this document, they'd laugh at me, and it wouldn't hold up in court, but this crap is accepted in court.

he's a literal retard
>pic related

Attached: hypocrite.png (473x101, 5K)

And that's why everyone hates him.

>rats can act in a praxeological sense, can into entrepreneurship, can argument in the Hoppean sense and so on, amirite?

Jow Forums should beat this guy up. he's a Ray Pist.

not autism

"Nasal sex with dead plants" is just smelling flowers, retard.

I want to lick those feet
just for laughs haha

And I want you to take a rock and crash it against your monitor, or your tender teen face.

What does he do in his computer all day without an internet connection? Does he just program?

I did this too. It took me 10 minute to get them to understand what I was asking for. They said they will bring it to me after I see the doctor since people are on line after me or whatnot. I never got it, didn't want to push it too far. I know nobody gives a fuck and I would sign anyway, but sometimes its fun to poke at sad state of our reality.

Shits even worse, got my grandmother to a doctor recently where they kept photocopy of her id, took a photo with webcam and then took palm print [which is apparently as good or better than fingerprint ] to help them keep in record that the person is who they say they are.

stallman.org/favorite-photos.html

Attached: img_3629.jpg (2272x1704, 1.35M)

Why does he pose with his alienware laptop across the world?