When you teach computers in 2018 but don't give a fuck that your personal website is from 1996 cuz you're tenured...

When you teach computers in 2018 but don't give a fuck that your personal website is from 1996 cuz you're tenured, bitch!

faculty.orangecoastcollege.edu/mmalaty/

I declare that Richard Stallman is no longer the patron saint of Jow Forums. Our patron saint is now Martha Malaty.

Attached: 2018.png (1905x918, 601K)

Yeah, I bet you like HTML on mails too. Frilly just for the sake of it doesn't make more usable. Sure she could restrict line lengths but that isn't what 2018 web is about is it?

his personal website is stall man org

> like.. this has no javascripts doing fuck all and animated css effects~!!!!111
get fucked, dickhead. there's nothing wrong with having a basic website that takes 1 second to load and contains zero cancer. gets straight to the fucking point. does it really matter if it looks like it's from the 1990s? fuck no. get a life, faggot.

> like.. this has no javascripts doing fuck all and animated ccs effects~!!!!111
get fucked, dickhead. there's nothing wrong with having a basic website that takes 1 second to load and contains zero cancer. gets straight to the fucking point. does it really matter if it looks like it's from the 1990s? fuck no. get a life, faggot.

The only thing that bothers me about this webpage is that she can't spell "preferred".

Stallman is our patron saint because without him there would be no free software movement and you would have to pay microsoft or a long descendant of AT&T for a goddamn compiler to write software on your own machine, even in the current year.

The only things wrong with this are the background image making the text a bit harder to read and the borders on the table. Not great but highly functional. My professor's site for a parallel programming course I'm taking is similarly basic, but he uses a plain tan background and doesn't really use tables.

I like this aesthetic.

It gets the job done without overheating your CPU

heh, have fun checking your schedule and announcements from you smartphone you fucking zoomers!

You don't need more, zoomer.

ratherrr most indoubitably malaty

one of those 1996 websites written in html 4. better do your homework you little ass wipe.

no bloat or js cancer
i like it

this, shit's kino

>Java Programming I
nigga thats like teaching kids to count to 10

it has the HTML5 header and a bunch of MS Office references

was that page created in MS Office maybe?

ITT:
Absolute state of Jow Forums

you're a fucking nigger dude, wtf does she need some liquid layout responsive nigger bullshit for with niggerscript and jquery for her uni home page. you're a fucking faggot

>actually wanting numale js trash on an info page
just drop your class now because you aren’t going to make it.

Be honest, zoomernigger. Are you mad at this professor because her class is difficult for your tiny brain?

>OCC
kek I went there. I remember one of the professors was a greybeard chad who wrote his own classroom material for Java/C++ so nobody would have to buy books.

Idiot