Post pics of your Thanksgiving meals

Post pics of your Thanksgiving meals
Pic related I don't go to thanksgiving and I can't cook so I just fried up beef and put ketchup on it

Attached: 15429252453441347491963931672429.jpg (1920x2560, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7_Y8FWMLt8
youtube.com/watch?v=7yDL8hFQNjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel sorry for you OP

I am thankful that I'm not OP.

I am getting drunk and popping Xanax to come down from the family shit

>I can't cook so I just fried up beef and put ketchup on it

Attached: 1542763757393.jpg (554x418, 48K)

OP we have plenty of food and there are only 4 of us you can join us!

Why? I don't really feel close to my family so I don't go. Fried beef is what I eat the most. I eat pounds a week. Sometimes I wrap a corn she'll around I with some kethup and I like to call it a beef roll up

Why not just... order something?

Attached: 1512036808930.gif (300x297, 1.57M)

I already ate it so I don't have a pic, but I put mackerel from a can and mustard on some whole wheat toast.

I spent my money on alcohol

This thread needs to be relocated to Jow Forums.

Why? It's Thanksgiving and anons should share. No happenings at all

bitch, stop being a sad fuck and go to Denny's. They have a $10 dollar thanksgiving dinner meal with turkey, potatoes, veggies, gravy, cranberry sauce, bread, and I think it even comes with a slice of pie.

Fuck dude. Take a cooking class or something. How do you stay alive? Lol

Alright.Then why not put the fried beef over some pasta? It's an easy dish to make here. Fry the beeft with the usual ingrdients, make some tomato sauce, boil some pasta, add it all together, and there you have it.

I literally have 0 dollars to my name. I spent what I had on liquor.

I'm not doing all that. I do eat to enjoy food I just eat to stop being hungry. It's all the same to me from fine dining to fried beef.
I eat what I can scavenge

Here you go OP, your (you) and pity you so desire you sad miserable fuck. WHy dont you killyourself? At least you still have your family faggot.

This isn’t political. Take your sob story to /b/ or Jow Forums

You can come to my house user

nigger there's countless hours of cooking videos on youtube that are easy to follow for any price range you're working with. There's no excuse in current year+3 to eat like a dog

Attached: 1542153702662.jpg (1242x1232, 707K)

just had a couple of bowls of steel cut oats... happy thanksgiving.

im alone so i just went to dennys

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

Have a hug OP and happy thanksgiving

Attached: 1542390340807.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

The ol hamburger and ketchup

You should buy some bulk dark chicken OP. It’s pretty cheap & can be easy to cook.
My preferred recipe is flour mixed with a bit of salt & garlic powder, coat the chicken and bake in the oven at 375 for 50 mins. Little to no effort for a wholesome crispy chicken dish.

with just some macaroni noodles and a bit of cheese you could have had a nice casserole. Quit being such a depressing faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=u7_Y8FWMLt8

Attached: 1542825706919.jpg (959x539, 121K)

mine didnt come with cranberry sauce or a slice of pie but it was still way better than what my family used to pick up at wal mart

Why not at least form it into patties with salt, pepper and onions to have a Salisbury steak?

Why specifically is eating some very depressing? I don't find it depressing I was hungry so I ate. What's the issue? Other people find it weird

Dude you just toss it in pan, fry and eat it. Minimal effort

Just... boil some pastaa for 10 minutes. Fuck user, you already fried the fucking beef.

I made a stew.

Attached: Stew.jpg (2592x1456, 1.22M)

Based

>Forming it into patties is effort
Wa? That's not even a minute of work to have something that tastes good. Maybe two if you're really slow at chopping an onion.

Why does this bother you? In america it's a fairly common thing

I don't have any onions. I just bought beef

Nice, Got pics after it was done?

i ordered a double western bacon cheeseburger with my doordash app and im watching my fav movies all day. Happy thanggoobing frens!

Nah, it just looks like stew, a mishmash of stuff and you can't really tell what's what. That's why I took the picture before, so you can see what went in it. This is a tomato sauce stew, not brown sauce.
Only thing I can see that might be different is that I do a bourguignon base for it. I fry up the meat, onions and mushrooms together with herbs, salt and pepper, then deglaze with red whine, add some beef stock and let that simmer down a bit. Once it's delicious enough to be a meal, I'll add the vegetables, crushed tomatoes and water till I get the right consistency.

I get it.
Not sure why everyone is all weird about it.

You're on a roll.

good man.
meat and booze is a mans life. accept no cuckery

I can't stand red meat without onions. The combination of the two is better than both of those alone, by far. Meat by itself smells bad and tastes bland. Just buy a big bag of onions and keep it out of the light, somewhere cool and they'll last months, for like 3$.

i slow cooked a turkey made loads of sides made the best mac n cheese Thomas Jefferson recipe.

>dennys alone
lol loser

Turkey dinner for one with apple pie.

Forgot the picture - God, I suck

Attached: index.png (312x162, 8K)

Attached: 13122012908.jpg (1600x1200, 390K)

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

>no onions means no beef.
are you me? cause that my jam, leaf.

Attached: 1541780218079.jpg (768x768, 88K)

You fucking pleb

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-090531~2.png (1080x1067, 1.49M)

bought ingredients to make burritos, spaghetti and sweet and sour chicken might go to the shops later on today to buy ingredients to make curry as well

Me and the wifey couldn’t make it to family this year so we had a two person thanksgiving

The baconfried green beans and candied yams aren’t in here but you get the idea

We did pretty good for just the two of us short notice

Attached: B45A499D-C103-4B56-9A53-A26CA030003A.jpg (1080x1440, 251K)

>Sometimes I wrap a corn she'll around I with some kethup and I like to call it a beef roll up

Attached: Inst-image-27.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

>i'm gonna type as sober as possible
well done m8 r8 8/8

Just spend slightly less on alcohol and then do what this guy does next time.
youtube.com/watch?v=7yDL8hFQNjE

Attached: 1535100167791.png (1277x719, 1.13M)

Or just hit the local Golden Coral for $14

Attached: 027-021.jpg (600x450, 27K)

This is pretty easy to make@

Attached: DsoGRckXcAE9lyr.jpg (1080x1060, 142K)

>this is Trumps America.

Attached: 1541864535322.jpg (450x677, 86K)

I am poorfag but I splurged on some nigger toes and dates for thanksgiving. I am thankful for you bros I love you nazi racist anons at least I'm not on welfare

Attached: KIMG0001.jpg (3264x1836, 2.63M)

This guy is not going to help himself. He even said he wants to eat like a dog and doesn't care about the taste he just eats to not be hungry. He is possibly retarded mentally, or something.

going to try this at my wedding to troll the stupid fuckers attending

Based and Beefpilled

you should just kill yourself at this point

>falling for the food jew

>Just put fried onions on my plate that I've been using for the past 2 weeks, swirl around the pile so it picks up some sauce and meat flavor

I hate living

are you going to cut open one of those dates to expose a Death's Head Moth?

Attached: bbill.jpg (440x293, 22K)

Forgot pic

Attached: 20181122_151942.jpg (3264x1836, 1.36M)

Ihad no idea you were a gourmet, faggot. Is taste really that important? You eat to stay alive

Attached: dogs.jpg (3648x2736, 3.7M)

Is the real reason you don't eat pigs that you're against cannibalism?

Attached: 1494727418922.png (1456x1108, 67K)

that's prison food, senpai.

All I have is some leftover generic brand macaroni, but your ground beef with ketchup managed to be even more depressing

I've been coughing up blood for the last 6 days due to acute bronchitus.
Today I'm finally just coughing up bucket-loads of mucus without blood.

Dinner will be a frozen lasagna. I was invited to a big party too, so it's particularly sad.

Fuck being sick on holidays.

I made lemon bars and tex mex mac and cheese on tuesday. I went over to the guys place i've been orbiting for years. We got high and ate. I hadn't eaten in like a day and a half and ate so much and smoked so much I flared up my gerd... again. Throats raw red and killing me, tonsils pussy and swollen... I used painkillers and soothing teas to smoke today and fucked it up more... I guess I'll stop for a week or two

He didn't bother to wish me a happy thxgiving. Everyone hates me. I'm gonna kill myself christmas.

If I was you feel better I have a large loving family and I skip family shit all the time. I havent gone to Xmas or Thanksgiving in years and will probably never go again

what does the first have to do with the second .

Damn that sounds good

i thought jews were good at counting, or is that only when its money?

You don't have to be so mean desu, dates and nuts are healthy snacks. Go ahead and stuff your food hole with garbage processed by the Jew-4u.
>pic related is OP LeL

Attached: funwblacks135-ChefBoyONig.webm (318x320, 2.52M)

>turkey is even burnt

Congratulations on probably surviving. Take it easy, don't fuck this up.

i would've posted it but the feast is over and its all in the fridge, sorry OP

Attached: RIFFFFFFFF RAFFFFFFFFF.gif (320x320, 1.59M)

Think!

Attached: jew_pig.gif (309x199, 39K)

That's tough user. I need to write up a solid "invite an user" app for next year. There's no reason good anons shouldn't be breaking bread with other anons this time of year, especially anons that are struggling.

we dont eat pigs because pigs are cannibals ?

Frozen Lasagna, with ingredients i can read!
Cold-Cut Turkey heated in the microwave.
Chocolate Covered Cherries.
Bag of Chips.
Bananas.
Milk.
Gin.
Cranberry Juice.
Mashed Potatoes from the store.
Apple Cider.
Only thing missing is the uncomfortable silences after someone says something absolutely stupid about a CNN broadcast, or what they heard on NPR.

Attached: OpinionsIsShhhh.jpg (381x424, 203K)

Attached: 5161F1F3-8A41-4D5F-8269-1AD7BD69E672.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

Walmart supplied Thanksgiving dinner

Attached: 15429297192302212763529502955434.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Then try it, friend. One of the easiest recipes you can make. Once you've added everything, just bring it to a boil then slap it in the oven at like 180~200 for 5 hours, or till you get home from work, doesn't matter. The longer the better.

you're not even wrong.
I couldn't sleep for 3 days because any time I fell asleep, I'd wake up in 30-40 minutes with my lungs full of fluid and unable to breathe.

Attached: 03kxqtggqzyz.jpg (300x298, 14K)

I will bro, thanks. Sounds perfect to toss on in the morning and let it cook all day while I'm at work.

Man, that's sad. Couldn't you dine with your folks or something?

Attached: I....gif (560x302, 1.55M)

>annoy the goyim by pretending to be dumb
Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm sitting in my truck drinking whiskey and will more than likely be sleeping in my truck for the fourth night in a row. Things could be worse

Attached: 1542093553895.png (434x532, 430K)

happy thanksgiving senpai
jesus that looks worse then army food

I already ate mine, so found a pic but what it kinda looked like before going into the microwave.

Attached: Thanksgiving.jpg (500x367, 98K)

The Turkey was cold. Oh well.