I am going to install gentoo with systemd and gnome and you can do nothing to stop me

I am going to install gentoo with systemd and gnome and you can do nothing to stop me

Attached: 019420fbf3869f687411e975f79f975d.jpg (1032x1457, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suckless.org/sucks/systemd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh yeah?
you'll have to sleep once you exhaust your gay

based gay poster

I sleep in a big bed with my wife

Attached: FB_IMG_1547881782164.jpg (768x768, 64K)

>wife
>my

>the absolute state of gentoo users

Attached: install-gentoo.jpg (1035x1280, 113K)

where does this outfit come from? Never seen astolfo wear a school dress in the anime.

There's no reason to try to stop you.
If you were to install non-free programs, I'd suggest against it, showing evidences that proprietary software is often malware. It's still your computer, so of course you'd have the final word nonetheless.

Attached: 1538690494444.gif (243x243, 496K)

Doujin

I don't mind systemd nearly as much as others, but I do think that Gnome trying to hard depend on it is cancer and a good reason to avoid the DE.

GENTODLERS BTFO

Attached: Jobstfo.jpg (2000x1354, 607K)

Go ahead. This is the freedom GNU/Linux gives you

fatenigger
back to your goddamn general

Gnome switched to logind because consolekit was abandoned, there was no malicious intent despite what people say

Why would I want to stop you?
It's your computer, it doesn't affect me, you're free to do whatever you want with your own computer, no one besides yourself cares really, if you want systemd and gnome you're completely free to install them, I recommend against it, but I'm completely indifferent to what software some random user in the interwebs uses

Who cares, you have way worse problems anyway, such as fapping to traps.

That's not the point. elogind is a thing. GNOME makes heavy use of systemd --user.

Not the probable malicious intend is the problem, the problem is the unreasonable expansion of the program. For example, why does systemd as your init system care about DNS and why would it want to handle the kernel boot load? (PID 1 want to be PID -1)
Source: suckless.org/sucks/systemd/

Now that's news to me, where can I read more about this?
resolvd is the daemon responsible for dns, not pid 1, I don't understand why you fags keep repeating this, minimizing codes that you run in privileged context isn't new whatsoever

This has literally nothing to do with the original complaint of gnome trying to depend on systemd

cute girl

cute
whore