You are given $2,000,000 (or the equivalent of) to retire to one country the rest of your life and raise a family there...

You are given $2,000,000 (or the equivalent of) to retire to one country the rest of your life and raise a family there. You will be unable to move again until your children become adults. Where would you pick?

Attached: shutterstock_611229743-bde2e023e33c.jpg (1600x988, 1.65M)

Do I have to raise a family?

Still in Arizona, just up to a nice cabin in the mountains.

Nah, but let's say if you don't raise a family you only get $500,000

Mai house!

Attached: 1538038989764.jpg (404x343, 77K)

I have more than that right here

The USA, if I can choose my home country.
Otherwise, I'm not sure. I feel like I wouldn't be accepted if I went anywhere else, so it would have to be a country where people try not to bother each other. Maybe Finland or Japan.

Hmm I guess new Zealand or something

2 mill to raise a family?
i don't know. i think i'd rather be poor than dedicate my life to raise another.

Attached: 1517702413130.png (566x591, 1.28M)

I raise them in Sealand.

Probably Norway

I honestly probably stay here. Otherwise I'd say a country similar. Top candidates are Australia, Canada, England, New Zealand (In no particular order)

haiti

east oregon or idaho

The USA

Vietnam, open a backpacker hostel and run a bar til I'm 40ish. Money would go way further in a poor country

poland

indonesia

Argentina

Attached: 1488~01.jpg (420x623, 45K)

Greenland so they would kill themselves and leave me with loads a moneys

idk, like netherlands or something.

yeah i'd just stay here too

i'll fucking escape like a boss

Switzerland. Do the swiss accept flip immigrants????

America before Agenda 21 is brought to it's final phase.
Fuck Switzerland! Swiss people are sub human and treat their own blood even their neighbours like shit. No wonder Germans, Austrians, French and Italians hate them.

They don't accept anyone unless you have money!