Every underage user btfo

Every underage user btfo

Attached: You Will Never Know.jpg (550x262, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electronics.howstuffworks.com/question7.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fast-forwarding be like...

Attached: 1494437034980.jpg (2048x1152, 259K)

brb killing myself

Attached: 1CB28CF3-6FE6-495C-81C8-0BA20DA3B6B6.jpg (1048x1307, 196K)

i had a harry potter tape that i played so much that it eventually got really screwed up.
Was constantly on 1.5 speed and the audio was really corrupted so you couldn't understand what was being said and music sounded very weird.
Had video glitches too.
Looked almost like it was a haunted tape

My childhood :)

is it like robot sex?

God I miss VHS

Attached: 1542272125247.png (396x385, 132K)

Jokes on you, I watched the entire original first season of pokemon on vhs.
Yes it was a satisfying feeling

it feels like shite on a cheap vcr

none of you little faggots will know the joy of a top loading VCR and paying 100 dollars for Raiders of the Lost Ark on VHS

>not using beta

Attached: 1495241577252.jpg (480x477, 30K)

>paying 100 dollars for Raiders of the Lost Ark on VHS
>100 dollars
you're joking. you're kidding. you're goofing. you're yanking my chain. you're pulling my dick.

Attached: chubwhat.png (610x805, 687K)

lmao fast-forwarding always felt fun, somehow. And rewinding. Except rewinding the tape back so you could avoid the $5 cost for not rewinding the tape when you returned it to the video store. That was always annoying to have to remember to do.

It's hard to say, but you may very well have had a bad VHS player, rather than the tape itself being bad. Did you ever play any other tapes on that same VCR around the same time? If so, what was the playback like?
I've got a friend who still has a VCR, but temporarily (until he can get it either fixed or replaced), he no longer uses it since he's noticed that his tapes have rapidly degraded in visual quality since he began using this VCR, and these tapes now (seemingly, at least) permanently have grey, distorted lines that move across the television during playback of the tape, that weren't there before. I have seen the playback of these tapes both back when he first got this VCR and would play these tapes on them, and after he had played these tapes on this VCR multiple times...it is very unfortunate indeed.

yeah bro. it's exactly as valid of a sexual encounter as your shitpost is to this website

same. VHS quality isn't necessarily better than DVD/blu-ray quality, but some of the aspects of it are better. Particularly to do with the colour of images on the screen, I find. There's just something about the way the colours present on a VHS tape that just makes them seem...different? But somehow better, but not really, but sort of? I dont't know...but in any case, I feel that this shows that technological improvements aren't necessarily linear. I think that this shows that sometimes, new designs can actually be worse in some ways, but the public see these new designs as objectively superior simply because they improve on enough things that overall, they produce a better product. But, metaphorically, if a new cultivar of a fruit tastes sweeter, but a cost of nutrients is expended to increase this sweetness, does that make this second fruit better? It really comes down to opinion, I think

so you vhs'd your ass?

I watched it back when the english dub first aired on nz tv back when I was a kid so HA!

Well actually I only watched some of the episodes because I always used to misbehave at school which would result in after-school detentions, so sometimes I'd miss them, unless my brother was kind enough to tape them for me. Good times lmao

lmao betamax, literally who at this point. Kinda sad actually, it wasn't all that bad

yeah bro. you will never feel the elation of a vhs tape pushing the sides of your anus apart from one another. ever. I mean, you should probably just kill yourself at this point to be honest mate

i'm fine with that and will go on living
but thanks for the boomer advice
i'll add it to the 'useless shit from last century' file

Attached: 1518139682476.jpg (721x721, 37K)

>i'll add it to the 'useless shit from last century' file

>vhs players were still widely used until the mid-to-late 2000's

Attached: 1522276977736.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>more boomer knowledge
>missed that point wasn't about his tape machine but himself
>the absolute state of the elferly

Attached: 1493622496903.jpg (413x395, 11K)

i could just buy a vhs player and put a vhs in it if i really wanted to desu it's not like they're all gone

Attached: 1542407144697.gif (600x450, 744K)

Well, I can't argue against that, really. If you can find a working VCR and at least tape to play on it, then you can finally know what it's like to actually view something through a VCR. To be honest, besides watching my friend's VCR a few months ago, I hadn't watched a VCR playback since I was about 10. It certainly feels different.

Never had VHS but had a lot of cassettes.
First experience with taping I accidentally managed to tape over my favourite song, even though that was specifically what I was trying to avoid.
Also, my mom gave me an Elton John album but it would always get fucked up, no matter how many tines I put the tape back. I really liked Elton so I just wanted that album to work.

probably because it's analog media instead of digital

>analog
you mean like a puppet show?

I still have a vcr in great condition, almost new (i bought it right before dvd's were common)

wut
i mean like the type of signal

I guess but
In my eyes 'analog' means something done without wiring and the like.

yeah that's another definition but i'm referring to the electrical signal, like vinyl is analog and CDs are digital. Some people say things that are on analog seem more "natural"
electronics.howstuffworks.com/question7.htm

>spending 10 minutes rewinding all your vhs tapes before returning them to blockbuster
fug

Nah, it was the tape.
I played a bunch of other stuff on the VCR with no problem.
I think i also tried to put it into a different VCR later on.

I still don't get how VCR head cleaner tape works
why tho