Triggers incels

>triggers incels

Attached: story-20170113165507-kwk-hero-image-670x447_resized_670x447.jpg (670x447, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's friends with Ivanka Trump

begone thot

she dated a black guy

STUNNING AND BRAVE

3D garbage. Retro is where its at 2019

>incels
you have to go back

Attached: KE6QNYV.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

Kek

> messing up common commands
women are a mistake

Attached: 1464739644804.jpg (740x740, 616K)

imagine the fat smelly degenerate thats always making these comments on every picture of a white girl

Attached: 152829631916.png (152x254, 56K)

Imagine the fat smelly black with his unwashed negro dick inside of her.

to be fair this is a common beginners mistake that many anons have done at least once. Overtime she'll probably learn about relative and absolute paths (if she hasn't already)

Yes this is an easy mistake to make if you have never used the `ls` function and you generally don't just know how computers work.

I hate these thots, computers are for us the social outcasts, stop trying to make it look "cool".

>triggers incels
Based on the comments on this thread I guess you are right, OP. How insecure you have to be to need to make fun of someone who should never be a threat to you if you have basic programmings skills.

I'm all for fun and maymay, but every time someone make a thread about WOMEN ON IT someone needs to post this pic Come on people, there is anything NEW to make fun?

cd..

Imagine the fat smelly white knight in every tech thread where women are criticized

Attached: 1453434824520.gif (640x636, 535K)

Not even defending her but this is so fucking stupid. If she was a guy you wouldn't say 'men are a mistake', you'd just call him a retard.

its a fucking meme you fucktard
gtfo

BUT HOW DID SHE TAKE THE PICTURE?

cd ..
cd ..
cd ..
vi
q
quit
close
?
exit
alksdlhkajsdslkjhdaljshdjsahd

Weird how I never see the opposite meme. Really makes you think.

women are consistantly retarded though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

That salad looks pretty tasty though.

Kloss is such a stupid name. No wonder she's so attention starved.

You're a mistake.

Is that meat on the salad? I thought she was a vegan given her cunty nature.

"x was/is a mistake" is a meme. It's a reference to a quote from Hayao Miyazaki and his views on the modern-day anime industry in which he says "anime was a mistake".

spoonfeeding was probably a mistake but so were you so the universe is balanced again

>she needs to join our startup
>let's invite her
Cracks me up every time.

>Jewish
>People

I understand the joke retard, but my point is if she was male the joke wouldn't have been made in the first place.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence
I'll sum it up for you, some evidence points to very minor differences, some evidence points to no difference. Source?

Why are you championing women on the internet you utter louse? It's a joke, men don't act this cuntish all the time that's why no one says that.

>I hate it when ppl say white people have no culture like umm try again sweetie ;)

I'm not championing women, I'm pointing out a double standard in the 'jokes' here. For example, you could argue that racism as a joke is fine, and racist jokes can be very funny, but it's interesting when you see nigger every day and hardly ever see any racist jokes against white people. Regardless, if it's just a joke, then I'm just joking too.

is she actually Koding something usefull or just instragram whoring?

> incel
> a term coined by a women to describe her personal life
> hijacked by women to use against men
> completelymeaninglesstomen.jpg
> women rage because its ineffective
women are fucking retarded: confirmed.

if she were male people would still be making fun of the shit poor attempts at looking productive, the overbearing self-aggrandization, and the choice of computer.
The fact that she's female ties all these things together and gives them some kind of logic. She fakes being able to write meaningful code, makes herself look bigger and more important than she really is through social media, and uses a Mac because she's female and wants a "just werks" computer despite presumably being able to operate one just fine.

We're not making fun of her for being a woman but for being a stereotype of one. Sexism would disappear overnight if our society didn't encourage women to be scared of literally everything, including success and failure.

>hardly ever see any racist jokes against white people.
Nice bait have a (You)

The word nigger is very interesting, it can be used in a lot of situations. It's not just something you slander blacks with
for instance, you can't use shitskin or gook the way you can use a nigger. If your friend does something goofy, you can call him a nigger and it fits.

because you're arguing *with* a woman you dengus

Karlie Kloss Kodes

>Wikipedia
Must be a woman.

Jesus fuck how do you get 90k likes for something like that. Meanwhile actually competent programmers like, say, Linus Torvalds constantly have mobs going after them over "social skills" or some bullshit. This species is fucked in the head.

>comparing a model posting selfies to the face of a project used by the biggest companies ever.

>years posting the same image over and over again

God you incels are pathetic.

ok cumskin, enjoy your mayo+dick surprise

Heh, more like Karlie FLOSS

Asking the real question

What's a mayo+dick surprise?

I'm ban evading just to say you've made a very good post, no, a great post. Very nice user.

Attached: 1497706697591.jpg (301x267, 25K)

>it's only a joke because I was outed by being pathetic
shut up faggot. No one cares. Straight whites males are superior. That's why everyone hates us.

>Straight whites males are superior.
>thats why we are dying!

LMAO

>wikipedia
>for a subject so obviously inflammatory as this

lad...

Whenever I see this pic, I am amazed how utterly bereft of tits this woman is.

>t. thot

Sexist

Guilty as charged.

That's a very cute boy.