Modders Eventually will crack it again

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08_12-07-23.png (632x617, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notabug.org/RemixDevs/DeezloaderRemix.git
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you use the web player you can block all spotify ads

I'll stop when I get gf

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-20-55-39-010_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 717K)

Spotify is still useless, as it was from the start. Just download the album's you like by buying them or finding a torrent. Using this platform to maybe find the music you want is autistic.

Even YouTube would make a better music streaming platform. I bet that they're one in the same too. Anything that's free on Spotify is free on YouTube. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1548724790815.jpg (640x640, 35K)

>Spotify is still useless, as it was from the start. Just download the album's you like by buying them or finding a torrent
What if I just want to listen to the music immediately, you big fat idiot

YouTube.

brain dead retard

Youtube what? I listen to full albums, not random trap songs or whatever you do. A lot of them aren't on Youtube, and even if they were, you have to fiddle around with timestamps and shit. I'd rather just use a dedicated music player instead.

How hard it would be to block ads but send a fake verification message so the server think you actually saw the ad? Come on get to reverse engineer!

To add an example: I'm listening to Talking Heads - Remain In Light right now on spotify. Just checked on Youtube and the only way to listen to it is a playlist someone had created, out of which three videos are blocked in my country and another three are in 240p.

like anyone would care about some botnet streaming meme

Attached: 1525164045819.jpg (1200x1600, 525K)

How long does it take you to find and download a 2mb mp3 file? Are you sure you aren't just retarded and reliant on a corporation for no reason

what do you mean? flac album, which is usually ~300mb, takes literally two seconds to download

Okay, faggot.

Not very long, but it's less convenient and I see absolutely no reason as to why I should do it.
I'm fucking that corporation over, if anything, because I have a cracked spotify app on my phone and my ad blocker still works on my desktop.
Not an audiophile, so lossy is fine to me. No reason to download FLAC.

So use youtube then

You do know the product the sell is analytics, right? you are giving them exactly what they want

I've explained already why Youtube is shit for music. And why do you prefer it to Spotify so much?
As for the analytics, seems like a pretty fair trade to me. I get free access to music, they get the info about what I listen to.

And if you use a youtube scraper you aren't giving google that info. You're basically a complete idiot hell fucker

So you're willingly trading privacy for convenience?

... are you stupid?

Hahaha, my music preferences isn't a sphere of my life in which I am particularly concerned about privacy.

What the fuck are some faggots in suits going to do with the knowledge of what you listen to that in any way is going to harm you? Oppress you and brainwash you? Are you schizoid?

i'm reliant on spotify, can't be bothered to make my own playlists and all that jazz so i just let the algo take care of me
never ending playlists and if spotify starts repeating songs ill just create a new account and feed their neural network some new data

You willingly traded your own privacy to a corporation for a minor convenience lmao

I rest my case, gentlemen.

Again, don't really care about it that much. Nobody should.

You can convert flac into other formats yourself, you do know that right? You do understand that's the main reason to have flac in the first place, right?

Attached: 1540754927123.png (500x500, 75K)

You clearly have never produced or created anything someone would want to take from you

Yeah, I had to learn that for my what.cd interview during my audiophile phase.

You clearly have never produced or created anything with enough value that someone would want to take it from you

I don't understand what you're getting at. I'm not an artist, if that's what you're asking.

How do you suggest I discover new music and curate my tastes, then?
>just buy it bro
I'm not going to drop money on something that I might not like, this is going to severely cut the rate at which I discover new artists.
>just torrent it bro
Cool, I'm not going to trawl through random sites or groups and grabbing torrents for stuff I will listen to for a 30 second judgment, not to mention that most niche shit you won't even find anywhere unless you stumble upon some random russian blogpost.
>just youtube it bro
Embarrasing that you're even suggesting YouTube for music, which is just as big of if not a bigger so called le botnet ecks dee and is much harder to find organized stuff in.

Attached: 1549302434570.png (306x273, 16K)

Use invidio.us instead of jewtube

Are posts like these supposed to prove that you're anything but schizophrenic? What "something of value" are you "producing" or "creating" by listening to music?

How did you find music before spotify then? I usually find music by suggestions or associated bands and shit. Sometimes when browsing folders on Soulseek I'll find something cool. How fucking young are you? You do know you have to be over 18 to post here.

If you've graduated from high school then i truly don't know how you function in society

>listen on youtube
>google knows
>download from a tracker
>google, facebook (through buttons) and shitload of companies know

>I'm a very casual music fan and I think my opinion matters

I have. I do just fine, thanks.
Btw, is it really a breach of privacy if they can't tie it to me? As far as they're concerned, I'm just a username in a particular part of the world. They don't know my name.

Soulseek you retarded fag

Nothing important but im pretty sure that being this upset at the idea that other people value their personal information and privacy means you're either a communist or a child

>another three are in 240p.
You know you can't hear pixels, right?

240p videos have audible audio compression.

>How did you find music before spotify then?
I didn't, I basically only listened to stuff I've always listened to or stumbled upon through radio, video games or TV, because music has never been a primary interest of mine and has never been something I've wanted to put a lot of effort into curating.
The fact that I can put on some cool-sounding new release by some random Japanese, French or Norweigan artist, let it play to completion and then listen to the artist or album radio to get recommended similar music has expanded my tastes and genre awareness massively, in a way that would have never happened otherwise.

>Nothing important
That's why I don't care. Is it that hard to understand that? Nobody attacked you for personally not using spotify. You attacked people for using it. You're the upset one, buddy.

im pretty sure that thinking that your music preferences is personally identifiable information means you're autistic

Sometimes. But the audio channels are often separate from the actual video. Some people slap low quality videos with better audio because guess what, no one actually watches the video that goes with audio

>Okay, faggot.
The surest sign that someone has been absolutely demolished in an argument

>low quality video, high quality audio
>on youtube

That's not how it works faggot.

>I bet that they're one in the same too. Anything that's free on Spotify is free on YouTube. Prove me wrong.
This.

Individual songs? Yeah, probably.
Full albums? Fuck nah. Most albums aren't on Youtube.

I used to be a edgy kid too

Deezer remix literally allows you to download FLACs for free

link

>acting all high and mighty about crackers beating it again
>didn't see the colossal butthurt and constant threads asking what's the new app when they last one got shutdown

>all these faggots suggesting that spotify is useful when it
>tracks everything you do
>watermarks music
>only has a limited selection
I wont even tell these faggots the alternatives that exist (one that even uses a spotify playlist to mass-download music) because they are all reddit-cancer

Attached: 1541118772148.png (2500x3500, 1.51M)

a lot of albums are on youtube actually
you would have to be braindead to actually enjoy listening to them with 128kbps (lossy-transcoded) AAC

git clone notabug.org/RemixDevs/DeezloaderRemix.git

cd DeezloaderRemix

npm install

npm start

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-09 03-12-21.png (1346x757, 108K)

Why even bother with Spotify when smloadr exists?

song suggestions based on listening habits are literally the main reason to use streaming services in the first place

yeah let me just waste hours or even days of my time looking for the thousands of albums I currently have on my Spotify, easy peasy
>Even YouTube would make a better music streaming platform
the audio quality is not the same. Do not expect anymore from a filthyfrank retard

>ads on spotify
what?

>How do you suggest I discover new music and curate my tastes, then?
There is a really helpful site called last.fm. I believe that it tracks everything that you listen to, which it then gives you recommendations for. There are so many other ways to look for new music that is good for your tastes though, like looking at record labels and inspirations for bands that you like.
>I'm not going to drop money on something that I might not like, this is going to severely cut the rate at which I discover new artists.
This is a good point, but you can always download and test music out, then buy it to support the artists and to own it in physical form. What I do is find an artist that I think I will like, find a place to download their discography, then if I really love them I will start actually buying their music.
>Cool, I'm not going to trawl through random sites or groups and grabbing torrents for stuff I will listen to for a 30 second judgment, not to mention that most niche shit you won't even find anywhere unless you stumble upon some random russian blogpost.
You don't always have to torrent. You can use something like Soulseek to get basically anything, but the only problem with that is how shitty some people label and organize their music.
>Embarrasing that you're even suggesting YouTube for music, which is just as big of if not a bigger so called le botnet ecks dee and is much harder to find organized stuff in.
I usually use Youtube for testing the waters for some music. You can sample a little bit of music from it, and then make the decision to download. That is what I do, but if you don't want to do that, you can always look on other sites like Bandcamp. I have to admit that Spotify can also be used for this purpose, but I think that is about the stopping point for me. Spotify doesn't have everything I listen to anyways, so Youtube usually suffices.

Attached: intrigued.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

>>tracks everything you do
How do you know for sure?
>>watermarks music
what?
>>only has a limited selection
I havent experienced that yet

Its a great affordable service

Why bother when you can just torrent flacs.

do you fags really value your time that lowly that you're willing to jump through all these hoops? If you're an unemployed neet I can understand, but my time is worth way more than the $5 I pay for the insane convenience.

complete and utter NPC detected. enjoy jewtify

Attached: 0A4A1412-76F2-4840-8290-83DD00DE9558.jpg (750x562, 63K)

>mfw just download everything i need from youtube topic channels with youtube-dl as .opus (-f 251 -x)

It's crazy how worthless these modders must consider their time, otherwise they would probably save money just by subscribing to spotify instead of spending so much time trying to screw them over.

because torrenting is massively inconvenient when compared to opening an app and searching for anything you want, then streaming it instantly.

>Spotify is still useless

>lets you create custom playlists
>shows similar artists and songs that you may like
>creates personalized playlist for you each week
>downloads playlist to your phone with one click
>cracked premium account for 3 months costs $0.25

You're a massive faggot. Enjoy downloading thousadnds of albums just to get one unpopular song that you like.

Attached: 1508919316647.png (986x797, 869K)

I just use mpd running on my home server to serve my 3TB music collection on any device anywhere

>NPC
Impressive sentiment coming from the dude who would rather inconvenience himself by following Jow Forums herd mentality instead of thinking for himself. Do you use Arch as well?

As far as I know they can't do shit against DNS adblocking tho. Since they have no way to know.

>he doesn't just download it instantly to his phone using the deezloader app at 320kps

lel

I've been looking into getting plex premium for a kind of personal spottify, though i mostly listen the r/a/dio.

With the recent version you won't get the automatic playlists anymore.
They still have the possibility of blacklisting old clients, afaik some 2016 versions already are.
IIrc all data is being transfered using https and your client version is in the header.
So if my current setup fails, I'll try to change those first

>automatic playlists
Couldn't care less about that, personally.
As for the header, wouldn't it be possible to like, fake it? Kind of a user-agent? Maybe not if it's sent through https, tho...

I actually like them, every now and then it actually puts some gems in.
As for the headers, they're hardcoded but that's where IDA comes in.

I understand it's hardcoded but can't it be faked at the network level?

technically, yes. Something like Deep Packet Inspection but with content replacement.
Don't think that'd be easier to accomplish

>modders
You mean pirates and thieves?

not listening to ads isn't stealing user

Anyone that doesn't adhere to the rules is a criminal.

Actually youtube has WAY more music than Spotify specially if you're not into mainstream, there are hundreds of channels with thousands of songs from the 20's to the 60's that are almost forgotten, in any genre you can think there's gonna be people uploading forgotten gems
You may just using it wrong if you think yt is just youtubers, gameplays, tutorial and such...

>rule = law
good goy

Absolute NPC

Fucking this.
If you guys want to stream music so badly just fdroid > new pipe > play in background the patrician way

YouTube doesn't have full length albums. some of them are even playlists like the other user mentioned

>calling someone a jew for spending money on something you are too cheap to buy yourself
uwotm8

>YouTube doesn't have full length albums
You came from the past? There's a lot of full length albums, and if you don't find it then just fucking soulseek it

I used to be a poorfag as well

>watermarks music
>what?
Soft DRM: the content provider puts an almost inaudible watermark into the file. If you distribute it or use it for unlicensed stuff they can find out that the file came from you.

Well I'm not a pirate so i dont care

Because torrinting, aka uploading files is fined in my country

Thanks user.
Having a blast with this.

there aren't that many. perhaps you don't have trouble because you are a basic bitch who listens to top 40 radio hits and niggerlicious jungle beats. unlike you, I have taste.

Spotify is crap.
>Only like 10% of music I listen to is on it
>Discovery system feels like /dev/random
>And you pay for it

Nothing beats soulseek + (rym/mu/literally other people)

Funny joke. I'll just make another account. I only listen to spotify through my phone anyway, and the IP address rotates out pretty regularly good luck playing wack-a-mole fagets

>npm
lol

dumb nigger
its only the obscure shit that stays because they never get hit with a copyright claim