Which one, Jow Forums?

Which one, Jow Forums?

Attached: Google-Drive-OneDrive-Dropbox-810x455.png (810x455, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nextcloud

Why?

none of them.
Both gd and od slow my browser down and they're laggy in every way. db is ok at best but the plans are way too expensive.

[spoiler]box.com[/spoiler]

Google drive for backups of phone, OneDrive as Documents Folder on my Windows computer, Dropbox for daily uni stuff and colaborating

Attached: TNCC5384-BLACK-HPOST.jpg (600x400, 25K)

onedrive because uni gives me 1tb for "free"

External HDD

Shove an HDD in your mother's cunt

Google Drive 100 gb is pretty cheap, buy this if you don't have much money.

OneDrive 1tb is the best because office365 and it's competitively priced.

Dropbox is not worth it though, unless you need a client for Linux and this will be your only choice.

Self-hosted.

nextcloud
because

Backblaze b2 and duplicati for backup
Syncthing for keeping files distributed across devices.

Why "free"? I got mine for legit free, including a bunch of Microsoft services and every single software they make, including windows and office 365

none, they are botnet

Yandex.Disk.

OK, OP heres your real answer:

Whichever one gives you the most storage, and you trust to stick around for a while. So, use all of them pretty much.

Just zip everything up with a long ass password, new each time. that way it doesnt matter if take the encryption pill and laugh at the normie conglomerate botnet casuals/

i zip everything up with password that i upload to goydrives, all mundane stuff, but fuck google they will host my oodles of zips for free like a good boi

Do you pay for your schooling?

Mega

Go

Google Drive. Far more features, pricing and overall service than the others. Only downside is no GNU/Linux client.

dropbox has a cool api i used in one company i develop systems with

although i get free unlimited onedrive from work and i can still access my unlimited google drive from my uni email

github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse
Pretty close.

Telegram, the storage is unlimited

IPFS on my own machines.

why the fuck would you need a client? literally use git or keybase or even gcloud with cli if youre going to be that autistic

yes, but have fun when out of nowhere the updown speed is fucked. took me like an hour to pull 50mb file from glowgram the otherday

Am I fucking retarded?

>Onedrive has free tier
>Purchase business Exchange Online account so I can use business email
>Literally can't use Onedrive any more without a paid account

MEGA + MEGAsync + MEGAcmd

git push

to digitalocean $5/mo instance

>using fat glowkims services so he can buy more blubber

>to digitalocean $5/mo instance

>paying for literal storage when you can just encrypt your shit and use googles botnet for free with no downtime for random fucked maintenance and updates on digitalpissocean

Syncthing

literallywhatthing

why would you trust some shitbag hosting site with no rep and doesnt have the botnet of the world behind it? out of principal or something?

It's the best by far if you actually share stuff a lot.

I just imported like 20k songs the other day from a /mu/ sharethread.

Dropbox, in conjunction with GoodSync. 1 TB.

are you telling me mega is the only site with bandwidth or something

GoodSync even werks ok XP, so Dropbox is the choice for me.

No I'm saying if you know where to look it's a very good way to amass a lot of stuff

but where does shelling over bucks to dotcuck factor in here? are you this hardup for shitty mp3s?

>even werks ok XP

Oh good, all my Win XP machines are sorted

Yes. D/box doesn't support XP anymore but with GoodSync you can circumvent that.

I'm not poor, and I like Kim quite a bit, so I have no problem paying 20 bucks a month for 4tb

Old Pogo

>and I like Kim quite a bit

stfu kim

These 2. Syncthing for syncing, IPFS for linking files or remote access to public directories like my music.

>wecometoyesterday.jpg
KDC hasn't owned it for the last few years.

holy fuck
well actually now that i think about it 1 TB hard drives are only like 30$ but still

Above all:
>Check uptimes
>For which company is cloud the core business?
>Bandwith limitations
>XP compatibility

You left out all the other options and besides price there's really no difference You didn't install auto scanning/datamining botnet and only upload encrypted archives, right Flash/dvd/hd stored in a family members safe is a great way to have offsite backups without having to store or pay for them online.

Syncthing & use 30 different servers, pussy

I usually use Dropbox. On my account, I have over 21GB of storage for free. For larger files, I put it on Mega, where I have 50GB of storage for free.

> on my Windows computer
neck youself nigger faggot

> daily uni stuff
get the fuck out fucking underage piece of shit

I host my own "cloud" server because im not a pleb like you

Attached: 1200px-OwnCloud_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png (1200x593, 68K)

this

>XP

are you a hipster or do you just like false sense of security?

kim i told you to STFU

My netbook runs Win XP. There is nothing wrong with using it.

>netbook
So, it's connected?

>There is nothing wrong with using it.
sounds like a good metric for use.

I'm currently using Insync for Google Drive. It's a multiplatform client that works much better than the Dropbox client for linux. It costs 30€ for one account and unlimited installs.

>So, it's connected
Sure. I even use it for e-banking. Slimjet werks great. It's an NB100, btw.

>sounds like a good metric for use.
*le zoomer hath spoken*

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX1743639.jpg (800x600, 218K)

>Insync
hmmm...

Attached: outing1.jpg (1920x1011, 424K)

>paying for cloud space

Attached: chrome_2019-02-09_09-53-26.png (1920x938, 47K)

I use Google Drive because I was introduced to collaborative editing via Google Docs just over 10 years ago, I know it, and it doesn't have licensing hassles like MS Office.
So, convenience and familiarity.

Nope. And my account is lifetime too, so I won't have to pay for any Microshaft product ever. Not that I would anyway

All of them, two in the ass, one in the mouth.
Since you love getting fucked it seems.

>thread literally about cloud botnet shits
>hurr durr fuck windozez
The fucking state of Jow Forums.

Windows is shit, boomer

kim doesn't own it retard

>no GNU/Linux client
iirc gnome has it built in

wat?

Resilio sync on a raspi

usb drives

GSuite
>unlimited storage for 10$ a month

None of those works the same way as their FileStream service for buissness accounts, files on demand. when you have 300k+ files, having to re-index those every time the laptop turns on is a pain in the ass.

It's not centralized, retard. The only thing that could really be construed as botnet even is their announce servers which you don't even need.

Imagine being this sheep and give extra shekels to the Jews.

Self-hosted owncloud/nextcloud.

fpbp, holy shit.

Can it be possible to host OwnCloud and link the storage to Mega? since its cheap for 4tb of space

>doesn't have money for external SSD

>googles botnet
what the fuck?

>googles botnet
what?

Hey technion bruh

Attached: smart.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Google Drive. It's nice having some cloud storage for all my unimportant files and reaction images. Everything else I have stored on my home server accessible through sftp.

What foss client should I use? There's tons of them, especially for Google drive. I also want to set up cryfs on top.

Box with 2FA for anything I actually care about
MEGA for shitposting

I was using Unlimited GDrive from my uni with duplicate for encyrpted backups.

Seemed overkill though cause i have few files I care about. Now i just use MEGA.

This, fpbp

what kind of throughput can I except with that configuration?