Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with the captcha? Did hiro broke it?

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with the captcha? Did hiro broke it?
It won't let me post, it takes me several minutes just to make a post, it's driving me insane.
my.mixtape.moe/svhruz.mkv

Any of you guys have the NoJs Captcha fix for Jow Forums-X? I tried this one but it won't work.
pastebin.com/VdWBfpW2
(Yes I included 4channel)
Please, send help.

Attached: f6518bceb695c2ff6fa9419662e34ea304aeb1d2.png (540x622, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dessant/buster
my.mixtape.moe/vmeqms.mkv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

github.com/dessant/buster

testing

I already tried that, everytime I try to use it, the captcha tells me I'm sending too many automated requests.

It has never failed on me so whatever botnet happens to run on your computer, get rid of it

GNU/Linux? Waterfox?
my.mixtape.moe/vmeqms.mkv

Attached: scrot_2019-02-08-16:02:21_1366x768.png (1366x768, 259K)

Works for me.
Also cute anime.

Attached: Screenshot_20190209_020939.png (390x531, 64K)

LMAO just buy a Jow Forums pass
Dont tell me you're poor user

Tachibana a cute

>Any of you guys have the NoJs Captcha fix for Jow Forums-X?
Why would it need one?

Somebody made a script to auto fill the box after completing the noscript captcha, on my browser the box where you need to paste the code simply won't appear.

That functionality is included with the normal 4chanX version (enabled together with a few other enhancements via the "Captcha fixes" option). Doesn't work with every *monkey though. Right now I can only confirm it working with Tampermonkey. Violentmonkey might work as well.

>Any of you guys have the NoJs Captcha fix for Jow Forums-X? I tried this one but it won't work.
werks jest fien here op
probably your just suck at life?

Attached: shot.png (1020x700, 315K)

I had the same problem, what fixed it for me was setting privacy.resistFingerprinting in about:config to false.

If you are deemed untrustworthy, they block the audio captcha option.
Needless to say, you are untrustworthy, if Google can't collect enough information about you.

I use tampermonkey and it's never worked for me.

>waterfox
found the brainlet
When will people understand that stuff like Waterfox librefox etc are just brainlet filter proving who can read and follow a manual of five minutes and who cannot.

congratulations on getting tracked and sending your entire browsing history to Google.

Just use two different browsers.

The captcha fixes or non-js captcha in general? If the latter, do you spoof your referer header via some addon?
Also have you ever tried if the same setup works on FF (i.e. it has something to do with Waterfox)?

no-js captcha in general. I don't spoof referer, sadly that breaks too many things.
I did use ff for a long time before and it didn't work there either.

i want to nakadashi siruphin

send help

WHERE DO I HAVE TO PASTE IT?

Attached: scrot_2019-02-09-02:34:30_1366x768.png (1366x768, 132K)

bottom where it says captchas: 0

It's working as intended, it's meant to annoy you more and more to coerce you into cashing out for a pass. Hiroshimoot won't block the possibility of free-posting, he's just planning to make it really annoying to use.

Attached: 1545802657300.png (310x608, 202K)

sup diego?

That's me.
Do I know you?
The box where you're supposed to paste won't appear after you check the boxes.

>Do I know you?
No, but you left your username in your little mkv.

Oh, I'm was lazy to edit it, thanks for telling me user, for a moment I thought you were an acquaintance.

testing

lmao google hates me
it takes me 20 fuckin minutes to post
ubuntu, icecat

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-09 03-20-19.png (350x301, 22K)