still cant even beat office 2007 at anything

thinks you cen do:
1. forg and fix it by youreself
.2 wright your own
3. use somethnik else
$. kill yourselv
:-_DD

>not using LaTeX as the standard for writing documents

Attached: bbecd40e5b7fe738f947b2a50e8e6bc54e5ad942.png (1862x892, 37K)

I prefer the 6.0 experimental version of the notebookbar, the one in 6.1 onwards is too compressed

still has better compatibility than microsoft has between their own products

>old libre office has a good UI because everything is arbitrarily hidden in the top menus!

>What do you mean, I can change the UI Back to the old way by arbitrarily looking in the top menus, I don't want to have to do that

>using a tool that isnt WYSIWYG for writing documents
Might as well wear a blindfold and use ur dick for typing

>managing information in a non-semantic way
shiggy diggy doo

Jow Forums does that already

Attached: penis.png (463x171, 10K)

Lol no.

Have fun getting raped in the ass by the crappiest garbage implementation of tables and images and math formulas in the universe

it's FLOSS, just change it yourself zoomer

Can't you just use a previous version?

Lol yes.

Attached: poorfag browsing SSDs.jpg (1399x1600, 495K)

It can be changed to the usual standard toolbar.
In fact the ribbon style in new LO is not the default so 99% of users won't ever see this , OP is just fishin' for (You)s by pretending the software got cucked

I'm pretty sure you can turn it off.

"WYSIWYG", as in not true WYSIWYG (which is obsolete in a world of responsive design) but WYSIWYM (What You See Is What You Mean) is perfectly compatible with markup-based document preparation systems such as LaTeX. Specifically for LaTeX, there are tools like LyX.

LibreWriter feels laggy on my computer compared to microsoft word. Is it written in python or something?

No, they didn't. It's fine and in fact more tasteful than Microsoft's Ribbon.

>Enable menu bar
>View
>User Interface
>???
>Profit

It is free software.

java...

I hate all the open source implementations of Office Suites. Despite the fact that MicroShit supposedly documented the standard, Libreoffice still cannot render it properly.

I just have copies of 2007 i get at swap meets or thrift stores for like, 10 bucks.

Was Ballmer era Micro$oft literally the best they're ever going to be as a company? Yikes if true.