Note 9

Just got the note 9 as a gift. Need recommendations for good apps and how to debloat it.

Attached: m_img_product_blue_01.png (389x354, 156K)

install lineageos without googleshit
if you can't then sell the phone asap and get something supported by lineage

Or you can put nova launcher on it if youre not a freetard

?????

Highly doubt the stylus-exclusive stuff would work if you have other firmware besides what Samsung put on it

It doesn't seem to support note 9.

It would. Waccom compatibility is in the kernel.

OP here. I'm trying to get rid of all the dumb samsung and google aps it has installed. I don't want to use google as much as possible.

Right now my list of apps are firefox,blackplayer, apk pure, es file explorer, drastic, clover,mangarock, and vlc. Is there a good alternative to youtube that doesnt have ads and lets you use your own account?

SABS applies system-wide adblock and you can disable any system bloat app with it as well. No root.

This is what I wanted. Thank you. It will block all the ads that apps will have as well?

Most of them yes. There will be a small few that might sneak past the blocklist.

> Is there a good alternative to youtube that doesnt have ads and lets you use your own account?
YouTube Vanced

Just install gentoo bro

>YouTube Vanced
Thanks, thats what I needed.

Which one is better? apk pure or atoide?

Pixel Experience does.

bxActions if you want to change around / disable the bixby button (yeah I know it's paid, those fucking jews. find an apk)

DNS-66 if you want adblock

Swift Installer if you want to customize the colors of the OS (Samsung Exclusive)

>cares about samsung/google being on device
>has ES File Explorer
get that fucking virus off your phone right now

Newpipe for YouTube if you want to download videos/audio, Vanced is fine too

>having a yt account
lad, I...
just root the phone

Well, what file explorer is good right now?

Not him but

An old version of ES File Explorer before they introduced all the dumb ads
FX File Explorer
Solid Explorer

>SABS
Outdated. Adhell 3 is the new shit.

>Adhell 3
What about blokada?

Looking for good aps that let me watch movies, tv shows, and anime.

Isn't that just another adblocking VPN like DNS-66 or Adguard?

Amaze from fdroid

>install gentoo

Oh yeah, sorry. Forgot about this one

i don't mean to hijack OPs thread, but i really need a phone for basic shit such as whatsapp, i don't plan on playing games or whatever, i just need one to exchange messages, i don't even use facebook and shit, can anyone recommend a simple, cheap smartphone ?

Go to the smartphone general

uh, that exists, thanks man

>just got the note 9
>how to debloat it

this is why i don't buy samsung, or android pajeet nigger bullshit in general. get fucking real.

cinemaapk morpheus ymusic termux ksweb mixplorer clover

says the botnet winshit poster

I got it as a gift, so Im just going to make the best of it.

So which is the best? Adgaurd, dns-66, blokada, or adhell 3?

>Phone comes with some bloat, all of which is cable to be either removed or disabled
>FUCKING ANDROID PAJEET NIGGERS
Do you have literal, actual Autism? I mean that.
Comb through all the stock apps it comes loaded with and see which ones you actually intend to use. I just went through and disabled/uninstalled what I didn't use. Downloaded Nova Launcher and that's pretty much all I have as far as changed UI.

Attached: 1545637370515.jpg (2480x3507, 390K)

Looking for good apps for the camera, gallery viewer, texting, movies, tv shows, anime, and an alternative to google maps.

Amaze is the best free option. I found it to be lacking in certain scenarios. X-plore is my favorite.

you will enjoy this phone so much

I disabled/unistalled a ton of apps. trying to get rid of the email, galaxy apps, stock internet, and the carrier apps. Not sure if game launcehr app is any good, and if there is a better video chatter than duo.

It seems that to use the private mode, I have to sign in with samsung. They didnt do that back then. Any way to circumvent this?

BTW the Jow Forums wiki needs to be updated.

I need a lot of help. Trying to get rid of the stock apps and I need icons.

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-215356_Nova Launcher.jpg (1080x2220, 315K)