How come Luke's cv doesn't have a single photo of himself? isn't that one of the things that must ALWAYS be in a cv?

How come Luke's cv doesn't have a single photo of himself? isn't that one of the things that must ALWAYS be in a cv?

Attached: cv.png (820x768, 71K)

>photo in CV
retarded eurofag

According to European law, a CV without a photo of the person must be treated equally as one with a photo. No discrimination on skin color / appearance.
Of course whether the company actually does that can't be controlled.
I'm German and never added a photo, yet never had a problem getting responses.

Why would they need a photo? I'm pretty sure they can easily find your photo on LinkedIn

In the US at least, a photo is rarely included.

>no progress bars or skill charts to show off your total level
never going to make it

Attached: 1526768579350.png (896x768, 261K)

Only women's CVs should come with photos, it's fine if men's don't

based and redpilled

even better: women should not have to make CVs at all

Even even better: men shouldn't have to make CVs either because they get jobs through extended family networks

My jQuery skills are almost maximum my Sir, I can surely do the jQuery needful.

BASED

Attached: 1547087997150.jpg (132x218, 14K)

>implying
men making CVs is an act to get women to waste time thinking they need to do the same, all to buy the man that extra little bit of time on his career.
shit adds up over time

This reminds me of a thought I once had: How would you even quantify the skill-level of a programmer? What is the metric(s)?

Someone gave me a resume that looked like this last week.

Photos are considered unnecessary in all but a few western countries.

>A script that runs a few pacman installs can now be considered an Arch-based metadistribution
Truly a joke distro.

In Canada it’s not really standard at all. I know in Korea you do.

So, Jow Forums's queen is a linguinigger?
Ahahahaha.

>Truly a joke distro
Not even a distro.

This seems stupid. Surely the first question that any employer looking at this will have will be "why haven't they filled that bar?"

Attached: IMG_2874.jpg (128x128, 5K)

When you put it that way, it sounds brilliant. If some dipshit HR won't hire you because they're seeking perfection then its probably a shitty place to work anyway.

I take it that it's the platonic ideal. I know say Java well. So I fill it up to like 80%. However, I don't know every single nuance, all the standard library, or how exactly the compiler works, so I can't fill it up to 100%.

However bad it might be, Arch is still technically a distro.