Android Keyboards

What keyboard should I be using on Anroid for a spyware free experience?

Attached: 2019-02-09_02-15.png (326x299, 183K)

default lineageOS keyboard

Hacker's Keyboard

SwiftKey faggot!!!

>spyware free
are you retarded? why would you allow a keyboard app internet acess?
also this

SwiftKey without internet access is the only correct answer.
Sadly there's no good free as in freedom keyboard for Android.

This is good to use with termux, but you'd have to be insane to use it anywhere else.

>Android
>spyware free

Attached: 1545283638727.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Sense

A BlackBerry keyboard

Attached: KeyONE scroll.gif (350x622, 3.62M)

>chinese hardware keyboard
>spyware free

Fine, drop the Android requirement and you've got an even better option available.

Attached: 720_f_02.jpg (1366x756, 147K)

AnySoftKeyboard

I wonder how much longer does this device has; official updates will stop this year, and the android compatibility layer is what, 4.2? soon that too will be unsupported
Could get one for like $80, but that I can't block ads on it is a killer

dingdingding

I thought updates had already stopped; it's probably been a year since I've gotten one. Android compatibility layer's 4.3

Well what's it like using the device? Still smooth/lag-free? Any adblocks on the browsers?

It lags here and there with Android apps, they only get half the total core count to work with so with Android stuff the Passport's essentially a dual-core device. There's an ad blocker on BlackBerry World for a dollar or two for the stock browser but some reviews say it doesn't work anymore so I haven't bothered trying it. The browser's reader mode generally is more than enough for me though so it's never really been an issue.

ok that's cool, dual core only might be limiting but shouldn't lag much as you said. Might actually use an adblock android browser instead (brave, bromite, firefox etc) if I were to get it.
Does the keyboard scroll work on all apps too, even the android ones? In fact, how 'native' are those android apps, do their notifications appear in the main BB inbox too? I mean whatever it is that collects all your sms/emails etc.

Try anysoft keyboard from fdroid
It's got all the convenience of hackers keyboard, but it doesn't look like shit.

It's also got multiple lamguages, gestures (like fleksy), swipe typing, and haptic feedback which should be a must on any keyboard

Attached: 9ug5hfqlz2f21.jpg (1361x2048, 338K)

Also it doesn't use Internet so you're sensitive info is safe

Attached: 3049839279_005.jpg (1012x1012, 167K)

>Does the keyboard scroll work on all apps too, even the android ones?
You can expect that to work for practically everything. Even the more advanced gestures like swipe back to delete a word and double tap to control the cursor work for Android stuff.
>In fact, how 'native' are those android apps, do their notifications appear in the main BB inbox too?
Yeah they show up in the Hub. If you set an Android app to always show something in the status bar you'll end up with a persistent notification in the Hub