What chairs are worth the money?

I been thinking about getting a new chair to sit comfortably in. Jow Forums recommends Herman Miller and Steelcase but are there better chairs? Also no gayming racer chairs.

Attached: Chair.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

Office depot or whatever used to sell a line of chairs for 300 pounders that were built like tanks

>chairs are technology

let's look at the other threads currently in Jow Forums
>pencil thread
>employment search thread
>audio jack thread
>literally a man wearing a sweater with a star of david
>iq test thread
>"how do I pirate microsoft office"

didn't they merge?

Herman Memes are worth it.

I'm occasionally lurking for second hand ones. I never got to test one though, but they got quite a reputation.
Are those serviceable or are those the apple of chairs?

Comfort kills you
If you sit at chair all day a uncomfortable one is better as it will force you to move

Comfy chairs block bloodflow weaken ya heart ruin errections lead to blood clots and weight gain from bad circulation and will cause permanent damage to ya body after even afue weeks of use

If you no life like us don't get comfy chair it will kill you in years

What's the best chair for a fat fuck

-best regards

>but are there better chairs
Any chair you can throw in your backseat and return to the store is better than a chair you order online. Made the mistake of ordering a high-rated chair online only for it to have a defect. Had to use a steel hammer to separate the gas piston from the mechanism and the coaster base.

that's what mallets are for, just some gentle taps
that's how I seperated mine, and also some wd40

how the fuck did you use a steel hammer and not damage the entire thing?

>only for it to have a defect
What stopped you from asking for a replacement or refund?

I wouldn't've used a steel hammer if I was successful in disassembling it with just a rubber mallet and WD40.
I did. I needed to disassemble it for return shipping.

>I needed to disassemble it
Oh, yeah.

100% S E R V I C E A B L E

If anything, they are the linux of office chairs

>with the exception that they don't break randomly

how fat

130kg here using standard office chair I got 2nd hand, most of the "real" office chairs found in real offices/universities etc. are worth their money (you might find some 2nd hand or on the street to be scrapped, available brands/manufacturers strongly dependent on where you live)

Which*

Do you have one?
Serviceable in the sense easy to change parts? Easy to find spare parts?
I'm currently using one of those cheapest Ikea chairs, full plastic without a cushion. After I move out, I want to buy a proper chair that I can hopefully maintain fur +20 years.

I'm tall and my friend is very small (5'2)
We live together and would like a ergonomic chair we could share.
What's my options Jow Forums without burning the bank

Attached: 1D6A3100-B179-462D-BF40-2D3C723F553A.jpg (384x384, 89K)

beanbags or hammocks

lmao wtf is that screenshot from?

I was looking into a beanbag but I work in the office all day and my work chair is a bit shit.
I really need something that protects/mitigate damage from a 8 hour work day.

Attack on Titan

considering buying this chair because it seems to have lumbar support but as with any, its shit unless you get to actually try it out

Attached: stolica-uredska-boje-kroma-crna-design-metal-tekstil-xora.jpg (1761x776, 60K)

I stopped reading after the speaking monkey Titan and the historia's dad crawling lanklet Titan.
They have bus Titans now?

I have one at work, I fucking love it. Definitely the best chair I've sat on.

Mesh chairs are shit.

I can recommend Sitag Reality.
I own one and i love it.
Swiss made chair, looks very modest and clean and is simply great.

Attached: c8b7a24564bc1e39d1cd890e7340651a56196302341e6_720x600.jpg (469x600, 30K)

Attached: ball.jpg (556x556, 273K)

No ass having bitch
Don't you post this shit ever again

Aren't these banned in us office because some fat people used them as chairs and got h?urt after the ball didn't sustain the load

USA USA USA USA USA
murrica fuck yeah

Not him, but I have a Mirra. Spares are so easy to find there are companies that specialize in restoring those with new authentic parts.
Even if you don't do any maintenance, you can expect to get >10 years out of those.