What is the best open source browser?

What is the best open source browser?

Attached: tutuyu.png (650x650, 177K)

ligmA

Chrome

*paths your block*

Attached: Brave-browser.png (560x488, 41K)

this but in an unironic manner

D E P R E C A T E D

It's not icecat. Dealing with icecat is what ultimately freed my mind from obsessive freetardation.

Firefox is the only thing standing between Google and total domination of the web. If you're using a Blink/WebKit-based browser, you're really just using hipster Chrome.

Although derived from the Chromium project (which is open source), Chrome itself is proprietary freeware.

Attached: 45657541_1912965898799892_6604665403434074112_o_0.jpg (900x1032, 118K)

I use it and it just werks. It's almost too good to be true. What's the catch?
>Aside from the usual ramhogging of course

Surf

Firefox 56

TFW the Opera 12 presto engine source code leaked and nothing happened. It was out best chance and we blew it.

Attached: 1530927028828.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Pic related.
Everything else is spyware or autism.

Attached: 1200px-Otter_Browser_Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 549K)

I'm using ungoogled chromium, its works and has no botnet to remove unlike other less privacy focused browsers.

>muh cult says th...buh.buh.but muh cult sazz.
Firecucks are so hilariously delusional.

qutebrowser

what’s that

Lynx.

>cult cult cult
Is this the latest shill buzzword to try and dismiss sensible arguments?

ladies and gentlemen
we've got him

Unironically this. It is unfortunate but true.

>tfw want to use lynx but Jow Forums won't be as good

>Otter Browser makes no unsolicited requests at all. It is fully open source. The developers, also, don't plan to include any spyware "features" in the future. This seems like a true privacy-based web browser (at least for now).

Attached: Nani.jpg (513x513, 42K)

Lightning Web Browser
>inb4: old = bad
Fuck off

Well it was Netscape Navigator but you faggots killed it off.

>Netscape Navigator
proprietary

Some autism isn't all that bad.

Attached: netsurf.png (308x86, 16K)

Rendering is garbage and it nearly hangs on something as simple as 4chans catalog pages.

>ungoogled
>blink engine
choose one

Firefox

I know that brave still has some security issues, but is there any other web browser that's more secure, but doesn't sacrifice any performance?

I've been a bit disappointed with it since 2016, like it hasn't been updated as well as it used to.

>icecat
Since someone in this thread may actually be using that silly joke of a broken pile of trash browser, I've got a really basic question:

How do you install themes?

Not using Icecat if basics things like that's broken.

Attached: silly-icecat.jpg (1953x1811, 450K)

>themes
Grow up.

go back

You're not helping. You should like those totally moronic GNOME developers who are working on removing all theme support from GNOME to make it a "consistent" experience.

Restricting people from making and using their own browser themes is just stupid. It's a pretty basic feature which is broken in Icecat.

>go back
where, exactly, should I go "back" to?

Attached: worksinfirefox.jpg (1778x1582, 877K)

Someday I'll give it a try.