Who ever recommends monsoon fittings should be shot I've tried every fucking o ring know to mankind to try and get...

Who ever recommends monsoon fittings should be shot I've tried every fucking o ring know to mankind to try and get these little turds to stop leaking. And yes I even went as far as using permatex still leaks. Anyone know a good brand for fittings?

Attached: 20190208_213402-1.jpg (1975x2531, 789K)

LOL it's 2019 bro. Just use an aio they're as good if not better

it's a monsoon inside your case op, don't know why you're complaining

2/10

The fuck are you trying to say?

Bitspower. You will never go wrong with Bitspower fittings, but your wallet will cry.
Beyond that, EKWB fittings are high quality, and Alphacool are alright as well.

Thanks bro

That said, those look like hardline fittings. Whatever brand of fittings you buy, MAKE ABSOLUTELY 100% CERTAIN THAT THE OUTER DIAMETER OF THE TUBE YOU USE MATCHES THE SPEC ON THE FITTINGS YOU USE. Some brands are off by 1mm from the standard, so pay attention. You also need to make sure that you chamfer and de-burr the ends of the tubing before you try to install it, because the best fittings in the world won't do shit if you nick the o-ring during installation.

Holy shit how are you fucking this up? These aren't lines on a hydraulic lift. It's not even garden hose tier. There's like half a psi of pressure in there, max. Use a little silicone libe, an o-ring, make sure all the mating surfaces are smooth, and call it a fucking day.

I use cheap barrow from aliexpress no problems ever

Have you guys ever considered using straight up plumbing fittings? Those obviously don't leak, are cheap, and designed to take the heat.

>designed to take the heat.
You know how I know you've never done any water cooling?

The coolant temperature delta over room temperature is a single-digit number. IT DOES NOT GET HOT.

Use those black compression fittings. I've had mine for 15 years no leaks

Yeh these are the ones. Forgot the name they wore off 8 years ago

Correct, don't care, my point still stands, plumbing fittings seem sensible here. Have any of you considered it?

I've never water cooled a computer, but can't you just use some teflon tape? Can you just use plastic tubing with swagelok fittings instead of whatever made up chinesium shit?

Water and electronics don't mix and I'm not a fucking retard.

So I don't use water cooling.

Also I would imagine PVC shit and brass fittings for pennies at a fucking home depot would work just fine.

C clamps if you are paranoid.

*band clamp*

He said the Monsoon(R) fittings gave OP's case a monsoon.

I bought some quality pneumatic fittings for like $3 each and a bunch of 2 ft chrome plated copper tubes from home depot for $5 each. My setup basically looks like this but with almost no 45 and 90 degree fittings, it's easier to make bends in copper then doing all shit with heating up acrylic tubes.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

kys retarded tripfag. cry harder, we know who you are

Just hold on a fucking minute! Is there "brand plumbing" for PC:s? Like the Apple of over priced piping!?

Attached: 1385150602668.gif (200x116, 1.12M)

yes, OP is a fucking retard. i'd rather make my own fittings than buy some bullshit i can't *actually* customize. selecting some prebuilt combo on a website isn't customization

>it's easier to make bends in copper then doing all shit with heating up acrylic tubes.
Could give PEX tubing a shot, but might be similarly difficult. I imagine copper fitting must require a lot of measure and double checking though.

Doesn't look nearly as nice though. And I could have saved alot of time using more angled fittings but I figured it'd be a nice challenge getting a great looking build for a very low cost.

>extra cost
>extra maintenance
>higher risk of failure
>higher risk of catastrophic failure leading to component damage
>get an extra 200 MHz overclock

waterfags BTFO

Attached: 1544934141558.gif (540x540, 279K)