PC case

what is a modern PC case that i can buy new that has this aesthetic?

Attached: dsgfasd.jpg (630x477, 97K)

No one mass produces beige cases anymore.

Find old cases and /diy/ it to fit modern shit

Get an old PC for nostalgia and have one modern PC for actually using that's black. It's just paint man, it's not that important. To reach that kind of aesthetic anyways you would need to use CRTs, beige computers with LCD monitors look lame.

Accept you can't live in a drawing?

>mfw trannies ruined my favorite anime by equating it with a mentally ill sperg's gender disphoria

Attached: 1538940449194.png (1000x1000, 376K)

based

Attached: 1541255978352.png (324x413, 280K)

Isn't Lain about a schizophrenic girl getting raped by her dad?

kys you retarded failed abortion tripqueer

Build a sleeper.

sorry, not an option

Might as well kill yourself right now and spare the descent into madness.

have you tried it? i mean actually actually tried it. i think i can't ever work it through. maybe it's not meant to be, who am i to judge our futures?

I don't think so. that'd be a very liberal interpretation. the only symbolism I remember which would lead to think that is his dad giving him her first computer with gets her into the world of tech (cables = penises maybe?) but you gotta admit that's reaching.
if I was told for a fact that it's a metaphor for something in real life I'd say it's about a girl going from the innocence of childhood to being lured into sex with the whole double personality and the boy who gets her to the club and gives her some kind of device which would symbolize drugs I guess. but then I don't get what the computers mean unless it's literally about the internet destroying a child's innocence, but that'd be pretty boring, and I don't know what's going on with the merging with machines part. maybe she died and it's a metaphor for heaven or something. or maybe it's just a dumb japanese cartoon

why would he try it? he's not the mentally ill individual imagining himself as a little girl playing with old computers

i'm just wondering, thinking of other people's experiences. maybe one of them is right enough and will trigger some sort of epiphany within me

I didn't pay a whole lot of attention and I fast forwarded past a lot of boring scenes in Lain.

It seemed to me that she didn't know shit about computers and ended up having such bad ocd hoarding that she had to start selling her body for computer parts.

I'm assuming her first PC was a sorry gift from her dad for raping her. The whole scene where she is basically in shock sitting on her bed staring at the computer is kind of a synonym for what a rape victim acts like.

K Y S retarded tripqueer

that's actually a clever theory. I don't remember much either, would need a rewatch to see how that jibes with the rest of the story

you need to stop looking at other people's experiences and look within yourself. that's why you didn't get that quad

there's nothing to look at though, user.

i still have a Samsung CRT from 1999

it's gonna die sooner or later

like everything in this world that is expected but i don't want this specific aesthetic to die just yet late 90s early 2000s computers were really cool im honestly really sick of how computer aesthetics look like today with faggy colors and gamer trash shit, also i have great memories of when i first started using computers in elementary school in 2002

>not wanting a clean, modern, pragmatic aesthetic
>not recognizing that nostalgia is clouding your judgement

the more you use the equipment the faster it's going to die

Just end it already

There are none.

Attached: 0BC0VXk.jpg (1728x3072, 459K)

Nice cpu fan orientation, fag