The only thing stopping me from dropping Chromium and using Firefox is Firefox's terrible player for web media like...

The only thing stopping me from dropping Chromium and using Firefox is Firefox's terrible player for web media like YouTube. Is there any way to improve it?

Attached: Firefox_Nightly_Logo,_2017[1].png (2001x2065, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cpeterso/status/1021626510296285185
twitter.com/cpeterso/status/1021947378566197250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You surely care about some weird shit. Also, I just tried it and I'm not seeing a lot of difference.

Try playing videos on 0.5x or 2x on YouTube, it has noticeably worse time stretching.

Seems like audio issues for the most part, they probably use different resampling settings or something.

nowadays you cant even stop firefox auto updates you idiot

just use mpv + ytdl, it's the superior way. you can use an extension like "Open With" to immediately send the links to mpv.

Linux doesn't have this issue

>Linux doesn't have this issue
who cares about a hobby OS with market share less than Windows Vista? I'm pretty sure shit like AmigaOS dont have that problem either.

t. buttblasted winbabby that can't into about:config

>w-who cares about an OS that can do things mine can't!

I don't have issues with it.

"open in MPV"

Kill yourself you babyduck, Stockholm syndrome piece of shit.

>who cares about this other OS even though it doesn't have the issue I'm facing!
Ignoring the fact that windows is also a hobby OS, you just literally admitted that windows is worse than a hobby OS (Linux).

It's Google who do evil shit and makes YouTube slower on other browsers...
Source: twitter.com/cpeterso/status/1021626510296285185
Workaround: twitter.com/cpeterso/status/1021947378566197250

youtube-dl and mpv

Attached: Maekawa.Miku.full.1923119.jpg (600x865, 278K)

>windows is worse
>because it doesn't support a 4% market share browser option that works on a 2% marketshare OS
jej

>muh market share
I bet that you're getting a good sample from internet stats horribly diluted by mobile devices

>nowadays you cant even stop firefox auto updates you idiot
>implying

>a google service only works properly on a google program
incredible...

Attached: 1498097357840.png (400x400, 184K)

You can.

Yes. "Muh special snowflake software" is a common argument for windows being """better""" than Linux. If you can't even run something that 4% people can use then I don't expect something like Photoshop which less than 2% people use to work either.

>watching videos inside your browser
found the brainlet

>complaing about half and double time video
This might just be the biggest shitpost ever.

>nowadays you cant even stop firefox auto updates you idiot
ac_add_options --disable-updater

is there a website or app to watch youtube without giving views/sharing information at all?

No. Hooktube did that but they got rekt by YouTube which forced them to use the yt api, thus giving views. You can make a bot to download videos from a channel the moment they're uploaded in 720/1080p and then upload that to bitchute, d.tube or whatever.