ADS ARE RIPPING THROUGH MY AD BLOCKER

Attached: Untitled.png (1203x845, 285K)

>grammarly
what the fuck? why is everyone getting their ads? like ads get through my adblocker on youtube sometimes if i restart/shutdown and then restore session and the first tab was youtube then adblocker doesnt work until i f5 the video but every time its been happening for years its always fucking grammarly

AdGuard

>for years
Happened now for the first time. It was a local company at first and now Grammarly.
I have all of adguard's hosts.

this doesn't happen on ublock
Thanks gorhill

based chromecuck

mpv + youtube-dl doesn't have this problem

I *am* using origin
edge
fuck off

Works for me user considered clearing your caches and disabling conflicting addons?

Also could be malware injecting ads.

when i see an ad i dox individuals connected to the product and add them to a list

>watching videos inside their browser
found the brainlet. let me guess you also use chrome/brave and are on Windows.

For all of you inbecile retards look up youtube-dl and mpv. Literally just drag link into mpv and it plays it without any ad ever. Also works on many more sites and even some unsupported sites.

How about we combine this solution with a browser extension to automatically have youtube-dl pull the current youtube tab video, and then replace the video frame with a custom injected one that streams from the locally-downloaded youtube-dl content?

You lost me at "drag link", what year is this, 1995?

Get enhancer for youtube addon, works on my machine.

Then what, jerk off in silence to this illegal activity?

why do you desperately want to watch videos inside your browser instead of just in a native player window that can be made stick on top floating resize at will etc.. Are you retarded?

So it is too hard for you to drag a link? It literally is faster than opening a link because of loading time it takes. Also if you don't want to drag you can call mpv yourself or write an add-on that does it (there are already ones that do it but you clearly are a brainlet). Also the add-ons are Firefox only so gtdo Brave.

>edge
Why though? Genuinely curious. Also will you continue using it once they make the switch to Blink?

>faster
Stop using mozilla, it's near instantaneous on edge and chrome.
>call mpv yourself
Fuck no.
>write
For free? Fuck no.
>Firefox only
Too bad, write me the addon for edge if you're so smart.
Because it's idiotic to have floating video windows everywhere. What, you like seeing 1/4 the resolution? Like being distracted from what you're doing? God forbid you want to watch a playlist.

>edge
Mozilla is too slow and trackpad controls are still iffy. Chrome has dogshit font rendering. Edge is just nice and smooth.
>continue using it
Only if it's still better than chrome.

>laptop poster
kek

not him but imagine being as retarded as you If you want to fullscreen the mpv window you just doubleclick it. Saves processing power and is way faster (also than on Chrome and anything based on it since it only loads the video but no analytics ads or other javascript)

That and I have a USB trackpad for my desktop back home.
>just doubleclick it
Just like any web browser huh.
>only loads video
Just like any OS/browser with hosts file huh.

what an idiot.
Just stick with your Windows 10, Edge, Googe botnet while also having less functionality and being bombarded with advertisements and giving all of your browsing history to Google and Microsoft.

>botnet
Proof?
>less functionality
Such as...…..?
>advertisements
Literally the first time in 7 years I see an ad.
>browsing history
Oh shit! Good thing I don't do anything shady.

Update/add more filters in uBlock Origin. And use Open With.

Attached: 1212212.png (539x790, 85K)

So you know a hosts file needs your setup with billions of ips and be constantly updated since it has no wildcard. Certainly that is easier than just once installing mpv and ytdl.

But hey go stick with your less functionality more ads low level botnet

Also, it's a good idea to purge all caches before updating your filters.

Literally click "update hosts" in ublock once a week or so.

I've been using AdBlocker Plus for ....years/decade? and haven't had any ads at all anywhere.

I've been using ublock origin for years and haven't had ads either. OP is "special".

FUCK OFF ITS YOUR FAULT

Doxxing isn't illegal.