Manlets when will they learn

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

When will the world stop harassing and laughing at manlets?
short people need to be protected

Attached: img_99.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not small, but like short girls, they are feminine and cute. Seeing things like this makes me want to stay away from them even if I think they are attractive. Hopefully that's a good thing for shorter guys.
Pretty sad video.

> Manlet dad
> Very short mom
> Still 6ft
Feels good. My grandma and grandpa on my mother's side were tall, so their genes probably bled trough.

I lucked out.

Attached: 90JGrO7.jpg (910x682, 511K)

>tfw 5 10 and burly
i may be king of manlet size but god almighty thanks so much for not making me an manlet-proper or a framelet

not politics

>mfw when I am a giant within

Attached: FFD4477D-AA6E-4723-A50E-1219FC5DF693.jpg (928x696, 45K)

Congrats, Gimli.
Tall twinks still get more pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Damn that guy is 5 foot. Thats fucking rough. Im a manlet but god if I was that short Id probably end it.

I wonder how much Joe Rogan has to pay for sex

Attached: 1408582134331.jpg (720x404, 227K)

can you think of anything men do that is the equivalent to that. We don't even do that with fat girls, not unless they are extremely fat anyway

Fugg. I will die a virgin.

Attached: BB8B1EA1-D614-4EB1-8867-CFE6A60D448A.jpg (970x545, 52K)

i'm 6'4" average male height and i really like short girls too

well, that's about guys that are 5 feet tall. That's not simply manlets. A 5'6, 5'7 guy wouldn't have that much problems if he had good game
my parents aren't tall either (5'9 and 5'4). I'm 6'1, brother is 6'4. I don't know how does that work

He has a wife and kids, but I hear he also likes to fuck trannies.

if you had sons with them they might come out short, they would have more obstacles in life. Seeing how women react to small guys has really put me off short girls.

Sure looks like it.
But I believe in you user, you'll make it, get Jow Forums and even giantesses will find you cute.

Attached: 1525387202092.png (700x1200, 170K)

My roommate was 5'3" and was a funny guy, had good game, but half of the women I saw him with would constantly bring up his height, or say he can't do certain things because he was short. He always ignored it and kept the vibes high but inside it pissed me off and they weren't even talking about me. Some nights we'd talk and he'd say things like man I love being short I can reach under these places etc. He had no problem getting a new girl every month. I guess that's the kind of attitude you need to succeed like that when you're short. Can't ever get even a little mad about it.

My mum's 5'3", I'm 6'5".
Stop blaming your fucking genetics, should've eaten your veggies.

Attached: hitormiss.png (560x560, 624K)

Fucking manlets
190cm masterrace here

you sound like a cuck user

>6 ft
>not a manlet

Manlet

How. I'm feeling for the less fortunate. I'm saying the circumstances are insane because I never got blatantly disrespected in that way except in breakups and meeting that dude in a way opened my eyes up to how some guys got to face the world. Though what might be an important to this is that this dude was black and all the girls he dated were black too, and I know black girls are known to be ratchet to their own.

That video is fucking soul crushing

Fuck his mom was tight

Fuck mods

protec me daddy OwO

>Tfw when I grew...
>In width and not length
I'm basically a stocky 5'5" manlet with the strength of a body builder.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x366, 643K)

Of course, this is mostly due to my Welsh genes. My granddad was apparently more built than me going by what my dad said.

And he was 5'4" while my dad is 5'2" and my mom 5'8".