Worst minorities in your country?

So just wondering which is the worst kind of minorities you have to deal with in your respective countries

Here in Spain we have North Africans, gipsies (local and from Romania) and I would say that 20% of latinos are kinda shitty as well

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

we only really have white/black/latinos here but we don't have any problems with any of them.

all of them

whites

Attached: 89815165986.jpg (1076x1002, 280K)

Attached: It+was+speculated+that+the+numbers+of+celtic+warriors+were+_ae47bcbfd52669170ded8dc2f6baad2b.jpg (255x232, 24K)

niggers

Attached: pepestickiedbody.png (300x577, 133K)

Gypsies. They have some different gangs here in Copenhagen and are responsible for most shootings. Also since the Danish government are such pathetic pussies they get away with almost everything.

The blacks. Mexicans and mohammeds combined still dont cause as much bullshit as the blacks.

t. lives in a rich area with very few blacks, and only the nice civilized ones

>be not american
>still get shot

الناس البيض

It's not the blacks
Not the arabs
It's the gipsies from Romania ! Everybody hates the "roms" because they stole everyone. Worst than arabs
They are worst that all

This. Anybody that says Mexicans or Muhammads are worse, are either niggers or nigger lovers that don't actually go outside and live in a bubble.

Attached: 1521585741957.jpg (1581x834, 418K)

arabs and niggers

juice

Fucking niggers, Muslims aren't even that bad compared to them, at least Muslims have manners, niggers (especially ones who weren't born here) are just rude.

Romanians are just pesky little shit. Every time I park my car, they come up to me and say "Washing car today?", even when it's pissing down with rain, plus they charge £10. I could go to the car wash and have it washed for £3.

Romani != romanians retards.

the british

gyppos.

People who are darker than White and brighter than Black

>romania
czechs, germans goafuckers and turkroaches

Muslims which always stand in the way when im trying to get groceries

those damn romanians.

this, even leftards won't call you on being racist if it's about gipsies, everybody hates them

The SJW cucks. They are loud, obnoxious and don't give a damn about anything.

It is not a specific minority, only common criminals.

Attached: pibes_chorros.jpg (1200x1200, 92K)

>minority

>minority

>arab muslims
>balkan muslims
>african muslims
>gypsies