What is the best torrent client for android?

What is the best torrent client for android?
Flud sucks and locks up many phones I tried it on.

Attached: uTorrent-Android-Head.png (1280x720, 134K)

Usually a rope around your neck works just fine.
In your case use the kind rated for 200kg.

epic
simply epic!

>torrents on phone

Attached: 1428645454086.jpg (572x380, 35K)

Flud certainly is my go to never had a problem, heard good things about BiglyBT if you want to give it a try

you guys have phones right

Hijacking this thread.
I use transdroid to remote into my torrent server. Anything better?

no

BitTorrent Pro 3.8

use a server to torrent and then download the results to your phone over VPN you fucking animal ...

Why in the everloving fuck are you torrenting on a phone?

Did your parents drop you on your head as a child?

Nothing better than transdroid?

yes

Termux + transmission-daemon + Torrnado (optional)

I understand torrenting over a mobile network is dumb, but why not over your home ISP? My computer recently died and I was thinking of torrenting stuff with my phone in the meantime.

Try Libretorrent or BiglyBT

For power users, a phone can straight up replace a desktop with the right software, and for most tasks; you could manage a decent music collection entirely on a phone for example

Ignore the luddites.

Smartphones are capable computers and perfectly adequate for torrenting data.

You'll kill your storage.
You'll kill your battery.

Don't torrent on a phone, you fucking mongoloid. You risk fucking up seeds if your client disconnects or if your connection is spotty, and you also shit up the network for everyone else who is already getting raped with data use overage fees and other bullshit. Fuck you. If you're on wifi, fuck you anyway. Just use a computer like a normal human fucking being. Goddamn what the fuck is wrong with you idiots these days?

>You'll kill your storage.
No, lel. The files you download will take 1-2 PE cycles out of your NAND maybe, and the bottom of the barrel crap has 10000 cycles or more.

Also, if you used your Jow Forums brains, you probably have a microSD. Maybe that IS the trash NAND storage here, but it's cheap as fuck to replace.

> You'll kill your battery.
No. It's maybe web-browser like load. Decent phone will last 10+h on battery, never mind you can leave it cabled for a while.

>You risk fucking up seeds if your client disconnects or if your connection is spotty
That's not how bittorrent works.

> and you also shit up the network for everyone else who is already getting raped with data use overage fees and other bullshit
Don't use services you paid for, your ISP will have to actually provide them!

Next up, don't actually use the postage stamps you purchased either - it makes life so hard for the postal services if they have to deal with all those letters!

Pirating shit on someone else's Wi-Fi. What's wrong with that?

Libretorrent

An old android phone makes a great surreptitious torrent box actually.

You can torrent over wifi and not necessarily be using the mobile networks.

There are other android based devices beyond phones that lend themselves to torrenting (TVs, TV boxes, chrombooks/boxes, tablets).

You can and should use external storage, or at least a disposable SD card though.

Why are all these comments just dumb people purporting that their limited use of technology is the one and only way.

Dipshit technology fundamentalism is rotting this board to death.

A useful answer is Libre-torrent for GUI and termux+transmission for remote.

LibreTorrent, of course.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-10-11-11-44.png (1080x1920, 145K)

Flud, I pirated so much stuff from church parking lots.

This. Can't believe it took this long for someone to mention the best client.

LibreTorrent was shit, switched to Flud

Developer adress pune india

free curry

I use libretorrent

>talks about rotting the board to death
>reddit spaces every sentence
fuck you.
and using a phone as a torrent box is beyond retarded, how are you gonna access you media ? I'd like to see you set up an sshfs server or similar on fucking android, and you're limited to crap wireless connectivity
get off your high horse leddit brainlet, using an old laptop is much better

Attached: 1549753224197-g.png (586x557, 66K)

Flud is great, never had a problem with it

>boot it up first time
>it crashes

Sure is freetarded in here

>Flud sucks and locks up many phones I tried it on.

Works on my machine ;^)

tTorrent lite goy

This.
Libretorrent is great and foss

transmission has been uploaded for android
probably the best

libretorrent

Tried libretorrent, wasn't a fan of how you can't select individual files to download after the torrent started, which Flud allows.
For example if I have a TV show or audiobook I'm working through can simply go to the 'files' section and check the next couple episodes

>Tried libretorrent, wasn't a fan of how you can't select individual files to download after the torrent started
You can set priority of individual files to high, normal or low/ignore...?

Also BiglyBT and other open sauce options also allow this.

BTW for "next couple episodes" libretorrent also has a simplified "sequential download" checkbox, I think that also works if the files are numbered.

deluge on a dedicated c2d shitbox

works on my machine