I'm not a programmer or anything. Just a LaTeX guy

I'm not a programmer or anything. Just a LaTeX guy.

Is lout worth learning?

Attached: pMMmU.jpg (1600x1312, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

w3schools.com/xml/xsl_intro.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if i see a nigger doing any of these stances im just gonna go ham on him

I don't think stances are yard for fighting user

>yard
what? also this is from a martial arts thing, so unless its just some fake shit (whats the point lmao) eah ok

>ham

Martial arts aren't just for fighting . A lot of stances are about getting peak control of your body . Also someone good at fighting and using that wouldn't just slowly assume the textbook stance anyway . You'd probably die

>A lot of stances are about getting peak control of your body
what?

anyone using one of these stances is guaranteed a shit fighter.

Jesus christ man .

goddamn you're stupid, i can't even believe people this stupid can breathe and use Jow Forums

>the stances are not intended for fighting
how hard is this to understand? They are forms you fucking moron

I'd imagine the stench of your corpulent frame engaging in locomotion would end any fight before it started.

>Martial arts aren't just for fighting
You should learn a real martial art.

They are intended for fighting dipshit. As in this is how those retards fight. They fight using these stances.

It's about control, discipline, and philosophy. Martial arts is dance choreography for men.

Are you retarded? Almost all eastern martial arts are to condition your body and mind, like that's the express purpose. They were practiced usually by a certain middle-class

A functional martial art would either be to learn how to use a fucking weapon or be 90% grappling with cheap shots

>It's about control, discipline, and philosophy
No, you're retarded.
>Martial arts is dance choreography for men.
Only chinkshit arts are choreography. You could actually defend yourself with real martial arts.

c-can we talk about lout

>Are you retarded?
No
>Almost all eastern martial arts are to condition your body and mind, like that's the express purpose.
It's to.learn how to attack, and defend. The other bullshit is just an excuse made by shitty martial artists.
>They were practiced usually by a certain middle-class
Stop. You're dumb.

>*breaks the wrist*
>walks away
Laters... Nigger.

Hey, I did history of martial arts as my doctoral thesis. You're wrong.

Well you're lying, and you missed the obvious reason why they are called "martial" arts, retard.
Also "wushu" in op was forced in China for the purpose of weakening their public as the government exiled all the real martial artists from China.

you better post a less interesting pic next time OP

Are you on drugs

What's wrong with post? The Communist government banned, and exiled "real" martial artists/kung fu. Wushu was then set in their place as a safe public alternative. IMO their government didn't really need to go that far since Chinese martial arts was always garbage, and never stopped any one from conquering them.

Communist China went as far as exiling shao lin, and other grandmasters, because they feared a future successful rebellion.
>I did history of martial arts as my doctoral thesis.
This guy should know at least that much.

I love technology

Thos, most of asiant """"martial"""" """"""""""arts"""""""""" are really just yoga-like exercises and has nothing to do with fighting.

Programming help you improve the way of thinking. Like in martial arts it help you to improve the way moving your body.

If you practice both programming and martial arts it would look like this.

if (target is less in 15cm reach)
{
elbowStrike();
}
else if (target is less in 30cm reach)
{
punch();
}
else if (target is less in 50cm reach)
{
sideKick();
}

>and has nothing to do with fighting.
These aren't martial arts. The primary function of martial arts is fighting. Health, and fitness are byproducts.

No, learn XSL instead

What's a good resource ?

I didn't really learn from a single resource, but w3schools has plenty of stuff on XML and XSL
w3schools.com/xml/xsl_intro.asp

Is it hard to transition to other markup languages from latex? Like xml and html?

No, it should be easy.

did falun dafa ever get brought up? it seems like the natural progression from martial arts

Hey, make something cool with latex!