Apple

The absolute state of the apple user.

Attached: sheep.jpg (1070x286, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My brother and my mother used to buy a lot of apple products, and those products didn't even last 2 years...

Indeed.
I remember arguing with that faggots, they were saying macbook is superior, aluminium is strong shit...
And after I showed them my MacBook with dents and 100°C throttling, they'd changed to "you have been using it wrong" shilling routine.
They will never understand what does throttling means.

i'll gladly pay more for my BMW it's like a car okay iphones are simply better. anyone who doesn't buy them is a poor idiot

It's like a fucking cult how they convince themselves there's nothing wrong.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 13758903.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Healthy young child goes to codecamp, gets pumped with massive amounts of söy, doesn't feel good and changes - iFaggotry. Many such cases!

It literally is a cult. Users always defer to the authority of their leader (Apple in this case). They give money to Apple whenever Apple asks without questioning it. People who leave the cult are looked down upon, and their experiences are never considered. Apple users do not tolerate any form of criticism of their fruity cult. They also spread their beliefs by shilling the cult all over the internet.

iToddlers are quite literally insane cultists.

Attached: 1413256210430.jpg (1252x1760, 418K)

it's kind of a cult. See, crApple products cost a lot, which means that poor people can't afford them. Poor people are disgusting, and nobody wants to be seen as a poor person. Applelfags think that these products are a good way to let everyone around them know that they're not poor, because they can afford applel. So they open another credit card to be able to buy the latest phone and a brand new set of airpods to replace the one that they dropped in the shitter. They're a cult of people obsessed with elitism and appearing to be wealthy, no matter how much debt they have to go into in order to appear that way.

kinda wish they were one of those suicide cults instead desu, it'd be good for the world.

Fuck, they really tried this?
I think I wouldn't convince them even if I was an Appel Enginigger.

BMWs have really faulty turn signals.
But yeah, they drive nicely, until you hit VANOS and oil consumption sky rockets beyond rotary Mazads.

Does it honestly surprise anyone that these people believe this? They don't understand much of anything about the device they own and seem to believe what others say about the phones because they have nothing else to go off. They assume the restrictions placed on them are normal and good, and they have zero point of reference as to how other phones work. Would explain why so many kids blindly assume their shiny, expensive iToys are the best of the best--even though they have to buy another one a year later...

>last forever
They legitimately believe this for 2 years.

The problem is, apple innovates and hardware doesnt catch up. It also takes other companies 1-2 years to copy apple. If cou cant afford it, dont buy.

>applel
>innovate
>EVERY itoy feature is a shitty knockoff of chinktech

Attached: 1534264916537.png (500x589, 196K)

Ios devices use more optimized bytecode because apple doesnt use java. Java is made for servers and cant even produce optimal bytecode because it is made for supporting different cpu architectures. Android phone compiles code each time a software is installed. Thats funny. Compiling should take more time and should be done on a server with maxing optimization settings.

It's funny because whenever the Apple product they use fails, they usually blame themselves and the haters and not Apple themselves that sold them a defective overheating piece of unusable shit.

Applel literally uses gaslighting to brainwash their sheep.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting

>Gotta use that laughing emoji to show people I am laughing.
Fucking kids and their stupid juvenile way of expressing themselves

>not gonna last forever
My galaxy S5 is 5 years old and still working fine. With a battery replacement it's as good as it was on day 1. I intend to use it for another 5 years at least.

>poor people can't afford them
Then how come every indian and arab immigrant who lives off of driving ubers for way less than minimum wage has one? Because they don't even check your credit when you finance an iphone (and the overwhelming majority of iPhone users are financing it) and everyone can afford to pay like $50 a month. The only people who unironically feel like their status is elevated as a result of having an iphone are immigrants from piss poor countries where the majority of the population can barely even afford feature phones from the early 2000s.

did you never once type "lol" in your life

When I was a kid, Nut I have never ever in my entire life typed "lol haha iPhones are better lol than (clap emoji)(clap emoji)(clap emoji)lollollollololol android is baaaaad lolololol.
See how stupid this looks?

Ah, the good old days. When Jow Forums was at its golden era peak.

Yeah that example looks ridiculous.
Too bad you just made it up and over exaggerated, completely ruining any point you were trying to make.

>iphone lasts forever!
>new one comes out
>ditch last year's iphone and by the 2k$ new one
yep

Sup! I do everything any ishit phone does, including that retarded notch for 1/10th of the price. And then some more.

Attached: 614N3s82M2L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 20K)

big news bucko: only retarded & poor people feel the urge to show status through clothing, gadgets, etc. so they feel unique or better than the rest or whatever bullshit.
I'm sure theres some psychiatry term to decribe that.

Same here, its the chinese budget android phones that lasted 4+ years, meanwhile iToys are usually dead in 2 or so years.

cringe desu.

Good thing they already returned to a not really distracting notch.

Attached: xiaomi-redmi-note-7-2.jpg (710x537, 108K)

xiaomi already has the mix with absolutely no notch. Idk why would anyone want a notch tbqh.

iirc iphones are becoming a sign of poverty in China where people are buying them on finance to boost their public image and it's becoming apparent.

I'm still using a Google Nexus 5 with LineageOS intalled.

Pretty sure anyone with a SD820+ or SD625+ pretty much stopped caring about new phones.

>$450
>budget phone
this is your mind on Apple

You can literaly check any zoomer's facebook/twitter page and you would see I am not exaggerating.

The absolute state of Apple employees

Attached: reluctantly-white.jpg (604x816, 51K)

My Samsung S5 with a custom ROM is so clean it still runs faster than the latest iPhone.

my old lumia 820 still works after 7 years
appletards are fucking idiots

>this is what passes for White in Americuck

Based

typical applel fag
>finance 1400 dollar phone every two years, constantly paying $55/month or whatever for a shitty aluminum brick
typical Jow Forums user
>buy 400 dollar chinkshit phone after 4 months saving
>use that phone for 5+ years
>rest of the money goes towards other useless shit and sex toys

This - I don't think many would defend Apple having superior hardware (except for CPUs), it's the software that makes the difference.

Why do you think Google is making Fuschia?

>psychiatry term to describe retards and poor people feeling the urge to show status through gadgets
yeah it's called being an applel customer

So this is the retard who keeps writing "click login 10 times for a root session" bugs in Apple products? Am I supposed to take anything he says seriously?

I had an iPod when I was younger. And when I got a iphone it’s still kept the music. That’s the main reason why I have to keep buying one. All my music is on there. Honestly they should allow iTunes on any phone

Attached: 2B54ABA2-C4C7-4F1C-8CE2-40D079ECE4CA.gif (600x338, 1.34M)

Attached: 1547667825524.png (802x799, 41K)

I don't spend more than $100 on phones and get the same exact experience, with a little bit of lag.

>with a little bit of lag.
so it's not the same exact experience.

retard.

iPhones lag compared to my desktop PC.

>moving goalposts
simply epic
go back to réddit

>iphones lag
>my

>450$
>budget phone

everything he said is factual though
enjoy no updates andjeet

>$1400 on a iPhone
>a iPhone
You could buy like.. almost 3 kilograms of physical silver for that kind of money

Attached: 127529296751.png (679x428, 34K)

can't play candy crush on precious metal though

What the fuck is candy crush?

dude please stop talking! thats 8/10 dumbfuck level

nope, but you can crush candy with precious metal.

based

what you just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. at no point in your rambling, incoherent post, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. everyone in this room is now dumber for having read i t.