>paying RGB tax
>gigabyte anything
>buying windows

100 dollars for windows!!!!!!
AHHAHAH

Attached: lol.jpg (299x168, 11K)

>windows

>using an HDD in 2019
Also i hope you have a 4k 240hz g-sync monitor otherwise you might as well throw that shit in the trash because itll be worthless.

>Falling for the Intel meme
>Falling for the liquid cooling meme
>Falling for the 2070 meme
>$1,800 and not even a terabyte of SSD
>Actually buying Windows 10, and the home edition at that
It'll work, but you're wasting like $600 on bullshit.

Attached: 1515288067281.jpg (540x540, 17K)

A build worthy of some /v/tard piece of filth.

Fornite/Fornite

Why the fuck do people keep buying AIO liquid coolers for their CPU's. It makes no sense.
At best you might get a 5°C drop compared to a good air cooler.
But you're paying anywhere from 2 to 5 times as much, they're large and bulky, require 2-3 fan slots in your case, they make more noise, have a chance of leaking, more chance of breaking in general because of their complexity. And the CPU probably doesn't even need cooling as much as the GPU for most people.

If you don't even plan on overclocking you should just buy a $20 air cooler.
For overclocking, buy a fat ~60 Noctua cooler.
Liquid cooling makes 0 sense.

Attached: 6313_28_noctua_nh_d15_cpu_cooler_review.png (620x1019, 408K)

Get rid of the liquid cooler and the HDD.
Replace with
amazon.com/Samsung-Inch-Internal-MZ-76E1T0B-AM/dp/B078DPCY3T
and a good air cooler sub $60.

not even that bad imo

I have the exact same video card, no rtx failures so far and runs fairly quiet.

It's shit

A single number (CPU temp) is not the only metric that matters, you mouth breather. An AIO can be used to either improve case temperatures (e.g. mounted as top exhaust) or to make the CPU temp independent from other factors (e.g. mounted as front intake).

I have 2x1080ti config (don't ask why) which means that I already have a ton of heat moving inside the motherboard area. If I were to put a large air cooler on the CPU, even more heat would be dumped on the GPUs.

>Windows 10
>nvidia
>intel
Why are you here?

Nice to see you're talking out of your ass. Cheapest AIOs can cost $20 and some only have 120mm radiators.

$20 cooler won't work for a 9700k, you need to double that amount at least. If anything
>one hundred and seventy burgereuros for a closed aio
At that price range just go custom loop

>they make more noise

How exactly?
3 good fans at 40% at load is silent, 1 Noctua at 100% makes too high of a whir for me.
I don't like my sff tower making noise and have the money to solve it, 0 noise on my end now.
I'd like to know if there are other ways to keep noise low since you seem to know a lot on the subject.

>>nvidia
what is the best amd gpu for under $600?
what benchmark site actually is the best

Looks breddy gud
Dunno y u wanna get winblows tho

>buying 9700k
>buying a shitty RGB AIO
>buying NVME SSD
>buying WD blue drive
>buying 2070
>buying fucking windows HOMO edition

0/10, see me after class.

So you got two 2080 Ti's, ~$1500 worth of GPU power, which I assume are air cooled and probably consume about 700 watts of power together.
And you decide to get a liquid cooler to manage heat from your ~100 watt, ~$300 CPU?
You really think the minor amount of heat your CPU disperses into a heatsink 100 times its own size is going to make a difference?

And you call me the mouthbreather, unbelievable.

That's bullshit, I've been using a $20 air cooler with my i7 3820 for 7 years now, pretty sure it consumes about as much power as a 9700K, and more while idle.
Of course, it's a different story when you OC.

Pump noises

Top exhaust is always worse than front intake when it comes to CPU AIOs so you've already showed that you're a complete retard with too much money.

The pump noise of an AIO alone is more noise than an NH-D15 makes. Maybe if you have some badly-optimised shitbox with case fans running at 50dBA it's not an issue, but nobody has ever bought an AIO because they value silence. They're far noisier than air cooling at idle and under light loads, which is generally much of what a desktop PC is used for.

750w is overkill. Get a 3-4tb internal drive, not 1tb. See if you can get faster ram if you're shelling out for an nvme and 9700k. Case looks like shit. You could get windows 10 cheaper elsewhere. Turn off the rgb on the cooler.

Don't listen to the person saying 750w is overkill. It's gold rated, that thing will keep working forever, that's what you want, you don't want one that will burn out. I personally go for 1000w but don't bother w the ratings, it's been good for me but it's just my preference, I push my power supply and though.

Merely pointed out that op could go for a lower amount of wattage and save money because that system doesn't need 750w.

Its a list and its shit

Liquid cooling is pretty neat. Im also using an original H60 though, and my 1700 stays cool and my 1080ti hybrid runs about 40c under load. 25-28c idle.

Fix it now, retard

Where the fuck could I buy a legit Windows 10 Pro license ? I am fucking europoor if it matters

>buy
Not only europoor, but also retarded it seems.

why would I want the broken in Russian botneted cryptomining version over the Chad loopholed surveillanced version ?

If you only play video games and absolutely cannot wait until summer for Zen 2 you buy a cheaper Intel CPU.
Get a decent air cooler (you can get these with your precious RGB too).
A regular SATA 1TB SSD for less money and practically same performance in every single real life scenario for desktop user.
A WD red or HGST drive for media storage.
2060 if you want to absolutely buy Turing and play at 1080p, 2080 or better if you play at higher resolutions or buy second hand if your country has a reliable second hand market.
Install Windows 10 LTSC or LTSB for F R E E.

Now fuck off.

Why the fuck you buying Windows get a pirated Windows installation on a USB for literally free + all updates

Literally get your head checked.

No need to, you brought no argument yet.

Thanks man, I am not the OP but that was quite informative. I will fuck off now.

You could probably squeeze in an RTX 2080 by getting rid of fancy shit.

You have those cd key sites or even ebay where you can buy legit Pro keys for like $10.

[spoiler] is pretty gud [/spoiler]

I said that top mount improves temperatures inside the case. I assumed that you would use your autism to figure out that this comes with a compromise in CPU temps. Besides, what you memetubers did not mention in their reviews is that front mounting an AIO in an ATX case can cause air bubbles to rise in the pump/CPU waterblock, decreasing efficiency.

~100w is ~16% of 700w. If 16% is not noticeable to you, then yes, you are a mouth breather. I even used your numbers. If I were to use real numbers (120w vs 600w), the difference would be even bigger.

580$ on a cpu with cooler coupled with a 480$ card.

Why not get a 2600x and a 2080 instead?

You get way higher fps in gayms that way.

I went from a DH14 to an aio. The aio is much easier to handle xompared to the gigantic coolers.

>unironically buying intel after the spectre/meltdown shitfest
>RGB gay cooler
>paying for windows, fucking home on top of that
stop.

>only 16gb of RAM
>only 1.5tb of total storage
>Shitty case
>While a good AIO, far from the best in terms of cooling per dollar among the top AIOs