Do not use Internet Explorer

Helsinki Magazine:
hs.fi/teknologia/art-2000005996329.html

It is not a good idea to use Microsofts Internet Explorer browser as almost all alternatives are better and more importantly safer. Explorer was the most used browser 10 years ago but much has changed on the internet.

Googlen Chrome is now the most used.

Microsoft developed an Edge browser which is better than internet explorer but still not as good as Chrome or Firefox.

There are some slight problems in stopping use of IE alltogether: for example important US hospital softwares work on top of internet explorer and doesnt work on any other browser. This is as far as we know only an American problem. They dont even work with Microsoft Edge.

MOST OTHER USERS OF IE however should have an option to use anything else and they also should.

NET Marketshare pages list explorer still being used as 10% most common browser which is more than Microsoft Edge. People need to be educated to stop browsing internet with IE.

IE does not receive security updates.

Attached: service exception.png (500x226, 137K)

you think we read finnish?
fuck off hs-botti

I use the Net::HTTP Ruby module for all my web needs. Browsers are for plebs

Only retards use Windows.

Only retards use linux

>hs-lehti
marxist propaganda rag
fuck off

based finn news man destroying micro$oft

what year are you from?

only niggers use anything other than TempleOS

Attached: look at that fucking no brain nigger monkey.png (990x682, 308K)

Fuck off, iFag.

how do I stop Waterfox from crashing when it runs out of memory

>tfw I have equipment with web configurators that work with IE and IE only

install more memory

IE should be phased out as soon as possible. Make sure all your non technical friends and relatives are not using it any more.
As for companies that are forced to use it they will have to upgrade eventually. The end of Windows 7 and Flash support, along with the roll out of TLS 1.3 will make IE a non option in the future.
Microsoft should put a scary warning message in IE saying do not use for non legacy use.

>Windows should be phased out as soon as possible. Make sure all your non technical friends and relatives are not using it any more.
ftfy

then why are you online?
nigger

Attached: internet explorer.png (800x2172, 1.98M)

>not being able to write a browser in Holy C

Attached: You are a dumb nigger. You are the blackest retard gorilla nigger I have ever seen.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

>implying templeOS has network support
nigger

painu homo vittuun näiden paskalankojesi kanssa

>HS-lehti
eikun siis uuniin

>implying it can't be implemented

you really are a clueless nigger

Fuck off. I use IE and choose user agent IE7. Browsing is fast and websites are efficient. Javascript is turned off. Fuck off

Attached: 1541906717943.png (680x1515, 1.16M)

>This is as far as we know only an American problem.

Why are all nordic countries so clueless? It's like living on a dick-shaped landmass rots your brain.

Yeah the clueless ones are the people NOT running hospital services in fucking IE

It's because of IE Silverlight in most cases. Hospitals don't want to waste money remaking the application. They can easily isolate the network and be done. Nothing will get in.

Only a retard would have chosen Silverlight in the first place. Hell, Silverlight wasn't even introduced until Flash was even halfway out the door.
>They can easily isolate the network and be done. Nothing will get in.
Worked for those Iranian centrifuges, right?

>javascript is turned off
>posts on 4channel
do you think anyone actually believes this shit?

Why do 90% of computers in a hospital need internet ?

To google how does bones work ?

They need at least a LAN connection to retrieve and modify patient records. Then all it takes is one computer on that LAN to connect to the internet or have an infected USB plugged in.

>This is as far as we know only an American problem.
Wrong. Here in glorious eastern europe we use IE to launch skype for business calls.

It's called legacy software and the real world runs on it despite what apple pay chipped nannystate nordcucks believe.

>.fi
Stop it, Linus.

This. Nobody has used ie for 10 years.

Even though you do technically handle errors, that error message sounds like Windows is having an emotional breakdown and needs an evening watching sad romance films and eating ice cream.

>Microsoft: Älkää käyttäkö Explorer-selainta
How the fuck am I supposed to react to this?

my law firm literally still uses IE. when I started working there I was shocked IE still exists. I thought it was Edge now.

Answer me Finnish nigger!

Attached: internetexplorer.gif (591x400, 40K)

This just in:
It is not a good idea to use utorrent as almost all other torrenting clients are better, and much safer. Utorrent was one of the most used clients 10 years ago but much has changed on the internet.

Kill yourself mongol subhuman.

perusteltu uutispostaaja

You might as well advise to not use betamax tapes