What's the best bang for buck speaker setup for a music/gaming?

What's the best bang for buck speaker setup for a music/gaming?

Attached: Untitled.png (1071x803, 704K)

>gaming speakers
consider suicide

How about just music then?
also checked

Just the regular speakers in your computer.

These babies, the creative pebbles. They look great, have topped multiple lists for sound quality in their price range and are only 30 dollars. You can't get better for price/performance.

Attached: hero-pebble-award[1].jpg (750x513, 54K)

I have the slightly smaller edifiers and they sound pretty great. Although I have to agree that speakers are terrible for any kind of gaming where you will be communicating with others.

Yamaha HS7

Beats™

Creative aurvana live (v1) + apple usb-c ->jack dongle.
That dongle beats all entry-level DAC's (including most fiio ones and the cheaper dragonfly)in sound quality, and it works with trss jacks, so you can upgrade to a microphone for social gayman later.

I have a budget that might allow for some KRK Rokit 5's (currently around AU$350). What could I get for the same price or less that's better?

Microlab solo9c
great sound. Looks clasy. At least they are not cube shaped so they take less space too

but you can't have them near a wall because of the bass port orientation. Edifiers are front-ported so you get the bass in your face without placing and spacing shenanigans

>gaming speakers
Tfw it is actually a thing

Attached: overview.png (480x291, 56K)

I went blind.

LSR305 is better.

ME Geithain makes nice speakers.

Headphones. If you need speakers there's plenty guides online.

It hisses so loud that it's just sad.

Moldy dumpster dived Klipsch from 1972 and a burned out Technics receiver with spilled coffee inside

At least they used to look somewhat reasonable, not good but reasonable.

Attached: z5500.jpg (1500x1500, 392K)

Meme elsewhere
JBLs have a wider soundstage (a bit) but dynamics-wise Yamahas can compete with floorstanders